Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

"See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (57793 Views)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by modath(f): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2019
contigiency:
I have said it that by the time people start reading; Saraki loses his pulling unit, Apc peeps PDP in FFK's unit, Fayose marginally lost to Apc in his pulling unit, PDP comes second in uche secondus pulling unit, Apc clears all the pulling units in Gbenga Daniel ward, Apc clearly leading going by the results trickling in across the country, and stuffs like that, then people's eyes will clear. For now, let the noise continue.

Ayam tiffing this.... You nor copyright am. grin
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by gbagyiza: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Maket:
See how Momodu captured this!

I said it earlier that they won't let's us rest today bc they have been able to get up to a thousand supporters.

I don't blame them but the stupidity of the fanatical governor called Elrufai.

Waiting patiently for ffk and Rhinoceros for their capture.

We will meet at the PU by Feb 16

Elrufai has caused APC Kaduna state. The man is not a good leader but a fanatic. He kept causing trouble for himself n the party while buhari did not caution him.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by gbagyiza: 2:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Shezkid01:
crowds no mean anything jare... and all these Instagram people Gan.. well only osun people will know say crowd na scam ... Feb 16 lo matter

I am from kd, n kd is not like osun to be honest with u. If results r tempered with in kd, d state will go into flame, n everybody is aware of that.

1 Like

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by gbagyiza: 2:17am On Jan 25, 2019
coolfredo:
Don't be deceived abt any crowd be it pdp or apc those people only went to collect 500h from all de rally

Seriously, kd crowd is real. I am from d state. If elections is going to be free n fair, I tell u elrufai is a goner n buhari will find it difficult to cross in kd. Elrufai caused APC this, n buhari could not caution his boy because d governor seems more powerful than him. Kd people r angry with elrufai, that is d truth. They may likely try to rig d election but it may put d state in flames�.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 25, 2019
Ndlistic:
Oh my goodness this crowd is really intimidating, Senate President Bukola Saraki have been very active in support of Atiku Presidential bid.

This time around he shows his support once again in Kaduna .

The way he dances and cheer the mammoth crowd is something worth imitating.

Source :
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-saraki-mesmerized-and.html?m=1

Dele Momodu the fat pig who will endorse Hitler for presidency as far as you give him money.
No wonder the hog is obese, agbaiya like his useless mates.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Enuose242(m): 3:58am On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:
This is why the APC fears Saraki.He is not clean politically as expected of most politicians, but he just simply have the midas touch. Almost anything he does succeed.

See all the legal hurdles he have surmounted against all odds.Recall it's the same Saraki APC govt/zombies boasted he will never last 6months as SP? Saraki your head strong.

Meanwhile let's obidiently atikulate Nigerians.We will get there.

That thug Oshiomhole thinks the state house of assembly is the same as the senate or the federal house
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Isoduwa(m): 4:32am On Jan 25, 2019
MrCuteking:
Oh Lord please bless my hustle like Saraki

Buhari will be like if I enter again you are finished. grin

This shoe is worth 12- to 13k at the market price.

I sell for 6k
Quality: direct from factory (100% Original)
Size: 42 and 43
Delivery: all states
Cost of delivery: 1k ( all states)

For call or whatsapp, check my signature.

So fake dey because you say your own na 100% original
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by RTSC: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Jiang:

I will rather break & flush my voters card down the toilet than to vote for atiku, even if Jesus himself endorsed atiku, I will still not vote for him
The reverse is the case for me.

I can't vote buhari. It's impossible.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by PointZerom: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2019
supereagle:
Ete lo ma gbehin won. They will be disgraced out soon.

You didn't include OUK and Obanikoro
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by bluebay(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2019
FisifunKododada:
cool I hope PDP will not cry rigging after they lose in February? cool
You can only Rig when the margin is close, not with wide margin when we all know Nigerians are sick and tired of APC. The highest APC can do is to make the election inconclusive and keep on postponing the election. That’s all. But for result to be read, APC gat no chance for the Whole world is watching.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by supereagle(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2019
PointZerom:

You didn't include OUK and Obanikoro

Thanks, they will belong to the technical crews.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

The reverse is the case for me.

I can't vote buhari. It's impossible.

Am not voting him too, but if Jesus endorsed PMB, I will atleast consider voting him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.