Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (60326 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by femi4: 6:15am On Jan 25, 2019
LegitGirl:
It's just so sad that when most ladies find themselves curvy, someway somehow, they end up being very indecent.
you is not curvy...you is jelux
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by thegrinch(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by jrusky(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Lazy pooh go and work. Go and work lazy bitch. Your mates are working go get job.

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Athena4: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2019
For all you know there might be a guy out there whose parents named MONEY. He might actually oblige and come for you.
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Lifezhead: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2019
It is a shame grin
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2019
This one doesn't know that my English name is Money
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Fsekillmonger: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2019
LegitGirl:
It's just so sad that when most ladies find themselves very curvy, someway somehow, they end up being very indecent.

Yeah..can't lie...seems there is a direct correlation with how big a girl's asset are and her level of indecency

3 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by sukerefakere(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Eco99:

It is appalling that bodily stuprum
Has become the Clarus cibus
that appeals in this penitus saeculum
while mental viribus
Is forgotten in the shades of tenebris
because of moral decadence
and untrammeled social commercium.

What a demented trollop

What a conspicuously sybaritic loafer

A vacuous cantankerously-caterwauling cretin

#Eco99#
oga easy...that babe fit be your future wife oo

2 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by ojuu4u(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2019
All those ladies on nairaland won't come and speak against it now, this is type of ladies that give room for immatured and sexual perverted guys/men to bash and throw jibe on womenfolks
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by emmytoofa: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2019
confirmed kpekus I guess she is from Ghana I smell it from far.
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Athena4: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2019
For all you know there might be a guy out there whose parents named MONEY. He might actually oblige and come for you.
Why do guys like excess boôb and butt tissue though?.Its kinda disgusting to look at. I mean it's just fat and flesh. Nothing wrong with curves but too much of everything is just bad.
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Originakalokalo(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2019
A world of hate and violence...

Immorality and materialism....

Sexual perversion and no respect for justice....

Selfishness and murder...

@ everyone,

We have everything that is needed to explode the world from within ...it is just a matter time..

The world shall end one day... Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior........

When you do that, Jesus GIVES YOU the power to live a holy and righteous life. Note the world in uppercase.... it is the main essence of Christianity.

....then, having empowered you to live right, you become exempted from the wrath of God that's coming.

Jesus will judge the world.... Fortunately for the true church of God,

Jesus is their advocate.

Imagine the judge being your lawyer.

Accept him today. Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Athena4: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Why do guys like excess boôb and butt tissue though?.Its kinda disgusting to look at especially when lewdly displayed.I mean it's just fat and flesh. Nothing wrong with curves but too much of everything is just bad.
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by bizhop01: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2019
This one na virus
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2019
My prick don't erect to this type of girls again, don't know why.
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by sukerefakere(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2019
EVILFOREST:
She looks like those GIANT FUNNELS that are used by Haulages and Tipper drivers to milk and transfer petrol
poo
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Kingbookies: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
As. Ha. Wo

cool

Click below
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Getdowntobiznes: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2019
Eco99:

while mental viribus

What a demented trollop

#Eco99#
you confused me 4 this one. use small grammer 4 ppl like me.

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Saintsami(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Out of common brain.
hmm!
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Enuose242(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2019
Eco99:

while mental viribus

What a demented trollop

#Eco99#

Your comment is my comment... no too much talk from me

1 Like

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Getdowntobiznes: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2019
Athena4:
May be na di boy she use style dey call.
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Rekeb: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
This is really serious! A Nigerian lady has got herself trending on social media for obvious reason after making a 'desperate plea' online.

The slay queen identified as Treasure, who claims to be a graduate of University of Lagos (UNILAG), took to Facebook earlier today to share some sexy and seductive pictures of herself with an unusual caption. 

She wrote; Dear Money. Please come & Seduce me, if i refuse please rape me mercilessly its my body, I promise I won't shout or go to d police.

The pictures have sparked reactions from internet users mostly males who are drooling over her curves. 

See reactions from netizens below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/dear-money-come-and-rape-me-mercilessly-nigerian-slay-queen-photos.html

Lazy youth.
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
This is really serious! A Nigerian lady has got herself trending on social media for obvious reason after making a 'desperate plea' online.

The slay queen identified as Treasure, who claims to be a graduate of University of Lagos (UNILAG), took to Facebook earlier today to share some sexy and seductive pictures of herself with an unusual caption. 

She wrote; Dear Money. Please come & Seduce me, if i refuse please rape me mercilessly its my body, I promise I won't shout or go to d police.

The pictures have sparked reactions from internet users mostly males who are drooling over her curves. 

See reactions from netizens below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/dear-money-come-and-rape-me-mercilessly-nigerian-slay-queen-photos.html

Most Unilag females are nothing but prostitutes in disguise.
Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by Amakababe(f): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Eco99:

while mental viribus

What a demented trollop

#Eco99#
an epic display of grandiloquent ostentation!
I love that!

2 Likes

Re: 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos by anochuko01(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2019
Eco99:
... It is appalling that bodily stuprum Has become the Clarus cibus that appeals in this penitus saeculum while mental viribus Is forgotten in the shades of tenebris because of moral decadence and untrammeled social commercium.

What a demented trollop

#Eco99#
next time you wanna copy and paste, try to edit it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.