Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? (16034 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 16, 2022
Yo! Ladies and gentlemen, when last did you said I love you to your partner? undecided or you are tired of the relationship already cheesy

As for me I am single and not ready to mingle wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
This morning

22 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by elmagnifico411(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2022
Come back and ask us when you're ready to mingle, or mingling already. Mtcheww..
Nikrose:
Yo! Ladies and gentlemen, when last did you said I love you to your partner? undecided or you are tired of the relationship already cheesy

As for me I am single and not ready to mingle wink

Lalasticlala

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by virginprincess(f): 5:58pm On May 16, 2022
We wen no get lover who we go com tell I love you na sad sad.

12 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Emma2Seconds: 6:07pm On May 16, 2022
Love is for the gods, real niggas don't say such be guarded. LOVE DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS PLANET, You can check jupiter, mass or Neptune. I remain indaboski bahose ( non preacher of love ❤️)

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by JOACHINpedro: 6:13pm On May 16, 2022
Saying it always makes it lose the substance, before you know e go be like national anthem

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by JOACHINpedro: 6:14pm On May 16, 2022
virginprincess:
We wen no get lover who we go com tell I love you na sad sad.
You don go break up with your man cry
I wanted us to date but you generalize alot angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by DryMouth: 8:01pm On May 16, 2022
No love anywhere...
I jst left a 3month relationship this morning.

We were supposed to go out yesterday, my car wasn't available due to some mechanical and maintenance issues so i took it to a repair shop. I told her to come to my house so that we can use public transport to our destination. The motherfucker opened her mouth to tell me she can't enter public transport, so she cancelled our plan. This is an idiot who dnt have/cant even afford to buy ordinary okada. Funny enough i met her in a BRT bus sef.

I jst called her this morning and informed her that I'm no longer interested in the relationship. I can't ignore this kind of redflag the idiot exhibited. She'll definitely leave me for another man if things aren't going well for me financially even if we have married.

I dnt ignore redflags during courtships

324 Likes 29 Shares

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Dorwadora(f): 8:07pm On May 16, 2022
Just now before he went left me to go to his place

I'm so in love kiss kiss kiss kiss.

11 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by wunmi590(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2022

The word "I Love you" shouldn't be said to each other everyday, hence it would lose it purpose and appreciativeness...

Myself and wify don't need to be singing it to each others ear everyday, we know we both love each other...

My woman is a joy to behold kiss

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by geokay777(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
Today, I mean this evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by everythinggirly(f): 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
January.

3 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by YoungLionken(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
Two secs ago cool..

Her birthday is this Sunday smiley. I don't know the best gift for her. Responsible men and submissive ladies please help out with your suggestions...

6 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by miren3: 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
Last century

3 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Grandeurr(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
don't have a lover right now.. but to my mum more than a million times

4 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
cheesy Can't remember but I love my spouse.

2 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
@Sisi Yewande and Madam Ngo of @[b][/b], daily words to tBTW, respective boos... Oga Chidi et al......

Btw,

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by masterfactor(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Everyday I always tell her I love her and how am lucky to have her in my life. Like play like play real niggar like me don dey turn Simp oooooooo. I need to take the Red pill Again.

24 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nigeriainpeace: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Every day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by symbuul: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Itzteewhy(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
I am not in a relationship!!!

DryMouth:
No love anywhere...

We were supposed to go out yesterday, my car wasn't available due to some mechanical and maintenance issues so i took it to a repair shop. I told her to come to my house so that we can use public transport to our destination. The motherfucker opened her mouth to tell me she can't enter public transport, so she cancelled our plan. This is an idiot who dnt have/cant even afford to buy ordinary okada. Funny enough i met her in a BRT bus sef.

I jst called her this morning and informed her that I'm no longer interested in the relationship. I can't ignore this kind of redflag the idiot exhibited. She'll definitely leave me for another man if things aren't going well for me financially even if we have married.

Omo you no get joy ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Freshfish4: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Everyday anytime

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Tb222(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
FEB 14,1922

7 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by mevoleb: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
All these won't matter in heaven

7 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by jessyzin(f): 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Some hours ago before he left for work.

2 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by ichidodo: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Come on guys, you folks will try to understand, that sentimental drivel is for henpecked husbands without self-esteem never mind degenerate SIMPs.Can you imagine Elon musk or Dangote saying that sh**t to their wives or partners?..Like seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Heffalump(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
An African man or woman expresses "I love you" in a variety of forms without necessarily saying those real words to his/ her partner.

Sometimes Western culture may not fit exactly into our ways.

6 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Puskas: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
This morning
So you are cheating on me abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Blackman7: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
I tell her everyday (my maga)

2 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by chii8(f): 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
In the morning.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by YoungLionken(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2022
DryMouth:
No love anywhere...

You did the right thing my brother, no ring for mean and lazy bitches...

39 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? / I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.