Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Alex Otti The Right Man For The Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti The Right Man For The Job (220 Views)

Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti The Right Man For The Job by biggyG(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Abia State has been in the hands of politically greedy people who are pure Failures.They have continually kept Abia State as a failed state.where people don’t want to ever go to ,irrespective of our natural resources And market profitability ratio Abia has remained an under developed state.
Why I know Alex will make a difference let me go petty a little bit check the history of bankers who govern any state in Nigeria there’s a difference Peter Obi, Udom Emmanuel , wilie Obiano
Alex proved him self as the Md of Diamond i can tell you that Diamonds Bank mistake was allowing Alex Leave the bank.He grew the bank to an estimable starndad who knew diamond globally if not Alex Otti
I am a concerned abian who would come to Abia to vote
Abians the choice we have now is a choice to prosperity or a choice to continue in the usuals failure

I believe in the New Abia ALEX OTTI is bringing let us vote rightly OTTI is the MAN for the JOB.

(1) (Reply)

Improved Minimum Wage Will Help Improve Standard Of Living- Shehu Sani / I Will Empower Imo Youths – Nwosu / Edo Declares N2.91bn Allocation For Councils In Dec, As LGAs Record N2.21bn IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.