Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court (16264 Views)

Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by Moventist: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
seunfly:
Some times I feel Buhari doesn't influence all this agencies to do things, other wise how could INEC deliberately refused APC's candidates in some states knowing fully well it is a direct gift to PDP. I think people only make noice if those things involves PDP otherwise I can't fantom what would have happened by now if it was PDP's candidates that INEC deliberately disqualified like that and I don't think this will ever happen if it was PDP government.

Anyway me I just dey sitdon dey look as a neutral.

Kingsley is my candidate since SDP don pusure Donald Duke and they don commot chair for anty Obi ezekweazeli yansh.

The fact that your brain doesn't function well, shouldn't make institutions of Government fold. You were insane when PDP government allows Court deliver a judgment that produced the clown called Oshiomole in Edo and allow free and fair election in Osun. Above all, PDP handed over power to the terrorists party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by seunfly: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Moventist:

The fact that your brain doesn't function well, shouldn't make institutions of Government fold. You were insane when PDP government allows Court deliver a judgment that produced the clown called Oshiomole in Edo and allow free and fair election in Osun. Above all, PDP handed over power to the terrorists party

What happened to that judge?
Where is the judge now?
What is the difference btw the judge and onnoneghen?
Are u telling me PDP bought INEC the same way PDP alleged that ACN bought the man before pushing the man out same way APC is trying to push Ononoghen out.
Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by paq1: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
seunfly:

Yes and I praise them and this government for that because this will never ever under PDP that prints just one presidential form.

How is printing one form your headache? How many forms were printed for Buhari? Anyhow a party conducts its primaries provided INEC witness it, and the stakeholders agree, it is valid in law and politics.
Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by seunfly: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
paq1:

How is printing one form your headache? How many forms were printed for Buhari? Anyhow a party conducts its primaries provided INEC witness it, and the stakeholders agree, it is valid in law and politics.
No!!! that is not my headache, I'm only saying it has never happened b4 and what would have happened if it was opposition party that this happened to.

My concern is how Nigerians react to lawless behavior of who they like and who they hates.
Sometimes lawless behavior is good in the eyes of supporters or it is not a case to consider at all.
However they will screen kill him/her if they don't support such person.
Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by gaby(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oyegun must have laughed off his old ass by now with nothing left to laugh off anymore...

Oshiomhole was and is still a disaster...

The APC was convulsive but he ensured it went into vegetative state and almost driving in the final nail on the coffin...

If only the PDP could have capitalised on these many gaffes and presented a truly nationally accepted candidate with not much of a bagage and suspect agbebakus and hang-ons...

Lets see how it still pans out though...

This is definitely a first and unprecedented in the history of Nigerian politics...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by VULCAN(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Don't mind him.

Almost the entire SW states were won by APC via court judgements.

That was when ex- President of Court of Appeals Justice Salami was working hard for Tinubu.

He did wonders sotay Jonathan had to sack him but Tinubu got NJC to bring him back to head corruption cases.

Only in Nigeria will à judge sacked for corruption be brought in to try corruption cases.

Moventist:

Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
But the recent judgement from the state high court supercede this judgment .
Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by wolexade2018: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
State High Court Vs Federal High Court!
In Zamfara state the jubilation was cut short by Federal High Court Judgement!
Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by Pastorlarry: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
wolexade2018:
State High Court Vs Federal High Court!
In Zamfara state the jubilation was cut short by Federal High Court Judgement!
o

The state high court ordered inec while the federal high court only highlighted inec function
Re: INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court by paq1: 2:11am On Jan 26, 2019
seunfly:

No!!! that is not my headache, I'm only saying it has never happened b4 and what would have happened if it was opposition party that this happened to.

My concern is how Nigerians react to lawless behavior of who they like and who they hates.
Sometimes lawless behavior is good in the eyes of supporters or it is not a case to consider at all.
However they will screen kill him/her if they don't support such person.
You are the one worried now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Giadom: Press Release By Oluwole Afolabi, Esq / Anambra Government Blames APC, FG For Insecurity In States / Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.