Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For (38720 Views)

'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by benqo01(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Well I saw this post on Facebook is over 5hrs now and I can tell you that no woman commented on this post.....could she be right about this? Why is there no single counter claim from the women if she is wrong.

Shows the kind of some women we have these days.

Chioma Nnamdi:

"Most Women are looking for husband to control, not husband to be loved."

"Most MEN are looking for SLAVE and WIFE to control, not wife to be loved."

9 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Sonnobax15(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy
Not far from the truth...

In other words,most women are looking for puppet-like husbands lipsrsealed

But thank God many pussy ass niggas are already getting the redpill stuck in their DNA.

A man ought to be a man always and must know how to put his woman where she rightfully belongs.....No dey mumu around undecided

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by SmartPolician: 5:37am On Aug 26, 2021
It's true.... it's common among those confused folks who call themselves feminists. undecided

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Monogamy: 6:11am On Aug 26, 2021
May be, May be not

grin

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by SocialJustice: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol. Very true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by dhameelare(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Every woman wants a SIMP as husband so as to control all his money and be able to cheat easily..... sadly this generation of men has the highest percentage of MUMU guys

But thanks to d redpill the guys are now waking up

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Sufferingboy(f): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Not true.

Every woman wants a man she can respect and call her "lord". Though the problem nowadays is most men have turned themselves to lions hence the reason for the women to have that mentality of "taming" them.

Men, change and behave like the loving and caring creatures God made you to be originally and see your woman subbmitting to you like never before.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Pweetiedude(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Let me take my morning dose of redpill

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by siofra(f): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2021
[s]Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For[/s]

The kind of husband she herself is looking for.

4 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Sebastine1994(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2021
I like to be dominated in bed and in seduction, and I think most women are like this.

That doesn’t mean I like to have someone controling my life at all.

I personally noticed I’m sexually attracted to people who are manipulative and doesn’t respect me. But after I realize how imature they are it turns me off. I might be attracted to this because my mother is like this and I feel like myself when I’m not respected…

I think the best is guys who tease me and make me feel small

I like mature people who can communicate and have empathy, but who are also dominant and I still doesn’t know if I could find someone who’s dominant and have those kind characteristic. I’m still single.

I am personally not attracted to ‘’powerful men’’ who have tons of money. But a guy in suit is sexy. It might be because I don’t want to be a ‘’stay at home’’ mother. I also don’t mind if the guy is smaller than me. And I like it if he has muscles.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by MrThisandthat(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2021
If your woman no control you... Who go come control you bayi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Benblaq(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Inside life.. This is why too smart people cannot fall in love, one must be (or pretend to be) a dummy for things to go.

That's by the way sha. I just read here on Nairaland that Boyfriend bought a D enlargement cream, girlfriend bought jajaina tightening cream .. all these bullshit I don't dig. Una dey do things o.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by nairalee(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Na lie

Most women are looking for a cash app while men are looking for Mia Khalifa to take care of the home

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Devonelle(f): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Aunty speak fo for yourself and family angry

6 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Lattop(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
No be lie

The Future is Femail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by arthurwillia(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Cap
They looking for rich guys
Finito

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Matheusmartin: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021

Na relationship, marriage, fuvk, boyfriend and girlfriend matter catch us for this part of the world.

Smh.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Jorue: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Mikael0407(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Ay77(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
C
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by HEAVEN4444: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
she is right. women are created to control men. its only when she sees GOD in you that you cannot be controlled by her because devil fear GOD na. but for the majority of men ? they are created to be controlled by women and women know it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Munzy14(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol...na so!

Oh yes partner..
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by mbahdi(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Hahahaaha.watin we wey no even have marriage in mind go come do?
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Cjjgrandex: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2021
tongue
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by seekier(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2021
She's not far from the truth. My neighbor's wife control him and I get angry anytime I see her do that.
As if that is not enough my pastor's wife control her husband (my pastor) too. When I ask why allowing such thing to happen, my pastor says "for the sake of peace to reign'.

Can you imagine?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by GOFRONT(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Chaii.....These vagina people sha!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Sonnobax15(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
[s]Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For[/s]

The kind of husband she herself is looking for.
A sensible person would rather attack the message instead of wanting to behead the messenger lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers. / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.