Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! (509 Views)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by FirstNemesis(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please don't mind English and I won't even dare to waste any of your time I'd just have to straight to the point.

I always read most of the time of how some guys here do complain about their joystick being too small I go just shake my head now reverse is the case for me.

In fact every single girl I've ever slept with must complain that it's painful both the good and bad girls I don't know the size of my joystick because I haven't measured and I don't know how to and now my main problem is that every condom I use gets torn and its putting my health in danger so I need your help guys

PLEASE HOW DO I FIND A CONDOM OF MY SIZE. Thanks
Re: Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by youngest85(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
The thing weh u deh find o, u go see am o
Re: Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by FirstNemesis(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
youngest85:
The thing weh u deh find o, u go see am o

Bros abeg if you know any brand of condom that could be larger please tell me
Re: Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
FirstNemesis:

Bros abeg if you know any brand of condom that could be larger please tell me

Go and marry. You and your wife would fix that struggle together.

You're looking for condom to continue fornicating left and right!
Re: Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by Satan66(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is why am a proud average prick owner.
Too big or too small so always bad.
Go and meet a doctor or pharmacist, You won't get any help here.
Or
You could simply give the lady birth control and you can go in raw but the chance of pregnancy is a Lil bit higher than condom.
Re: Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
How do people enjoy sex with condom though? It baffles me
Re: Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by FirstNemesis(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Go and marry. You and your wife would fix that struggle together.

You're looking for condom to continue fornicating left and right!

No only RIGHT please help a brother
Re: Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by FirstNemesis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
dingbang:
How do people enjoy sex with condom though? It baffles me

Well my dear brother I wanted to add that to my post that I've never cum while putting on a condom but the fear of infection would make you think twice
Re: Guys Help Your Brother Oo!! by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
FirstNemesis:

Well my dear brother I wanted to add that to my post that I've never cum while putting on a condom but the fear of infection would make you think twice
yeah you right buh why not insist she does test.. You can pay for that though .

(1) (Reply)

Never Say This Things To A Lady / Todays Matter / Sex Worker In Nigeria Embarases A Client Who Refuses To Pay After Service[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.