Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,786 members, 7,841,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS (34063 Views)

Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by jellington: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
The bar and the bench have been bought by PDP long before they lost 2015 election hence it become almost impossible to secure convictions even when EFCC prosecute them.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nwadiuto247: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad

You are not even a christian in the first place so take your hypocrisy elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Bambambiglo: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad

See this islamist jihadist denying his religion just for BMC stipends.. smh

shameless fellow

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by UyiIredia(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him.

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join

LOLZ! MYND44 You too much!!!
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
We are not protesting, i am not prepared to get shot by buhari police unbehalf of crooked judge.

Let everyone carry their own cross
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tomorrow you'll claim Buhari can suspend the Senate make una continue

mu2sa2:
History repeating itself! Gej suspended Salami, then president of court of Appeal and refused to reinstate him even after he was cleared by Njc, and Salami remained on suspension till his retirement. NBA and hypocrites like ezekhome said nothing, did nothing.
Ezekhome, a dubious lawyer, is deliberately misleading the public by citing a provision of the constitution that's inapplicable in this situation. The provision talks of removal, not suspension. Buhari has only suspended Onnoghen from office of the cjn - he still remains a justice of the supreme Court. Onnoghen accumulated over a billion naira through corruption and was hiding it. God bless Pmb for his courage and resolute determination to expose the rogue no matter whose ox is gored. While he is himself a criminal, Onnoghen sat on the highest judicial seat in the land sentencing other criminals. God has exposed him.
Ozekhome and other rotten lawyers can go ahead and boycott the courts. When they are tired they will end the charade. Of course, lawyers of good conscience will never be part of such nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by jellington: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
PDP stole Nigeria to a stupor. The same idiot that stole our money are doing all sort things to distract government,create confusion and use useless lawyer and judge like Ozekhome to buy Justice .
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by BabaAduras: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

who gave him power to suspend dude. Where is he deriving such powers from?

Tell me section of the constitution that says the President cannot suspend the CJN.

I am not a Lawyer, but all I have seen Lawyers quote is the section that talks about "removal". If your learned friend is challenging the power of president to suspend, let him go to court.

It is absurd for an SAN to be calling for public anarchy. He tells me he do not have confidence in the courts. If that is the case, they made the bed, let them lie on it.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by 4gunners(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
realoscar84:
Go and rest dude. Who democracy as its being practised in Nigeria help? Its the govt of the elites, by the elites, for the elites. Go kii urself in the name of protesting cuz of onnoghen whose children are prolly abroad schooling or Ozekhome whose stock in trade is to defend looters for a percentage of the looted funds.

I love this your reply. So many things wrap up in one.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by naijapips04: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
BabaAduras:

Tell me section of the constitution that says the President cannot suspend the CJN.

I am not a Lawyer, but all I have seen Lawyers quote is the section that talks about "removal". If your learned friend is challenging the power of president to suspend, let him go to court.

It is absurd for an SAN to be calling for public anarchy. He tells me he do not have confidence in the courts. If that is the case, they made the bed, let them lie on it.

Tell me sections of the constitution that says he can.

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by sugarcoatedhoni: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:

When GEJ suspended Sanusi, did that save him from defeat?

Same fate awaits your master the lifeless one

and for the records, you are not a Christian
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by jellington: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari has acted well .All these nonsense can no longer continue. CJN agreed is erred but never resigned .it is an aberration and beside the sacked CJN will do everything within his power to favor corrupt politicians if not removed.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by shizzle1: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Stop all these 'as long as his family would be in front' bullshit..Nigeria belong to us all. If we cant stand up and defend it, which other country do we have?
the pig you quoted is a disgusting tribalist from the west, cowardice runs in their DNA

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by staytravel: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bossontop:
#thebuharieffect....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

NA so.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by shizzle1: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bambambiglo:

See this islamist jihadist denying his religion just for BMC stipends.. smh

shameless fellow
dont mind the shameless yorupig
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by 9jaArea: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
If Dino is still in detention the courts should please shut so that he and Deji will remain in custody. cheesy cheesy
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Corrinthians(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

Oga this is not about any personality. This is about very soul of Nigeria. Of Our democracy.
Get off your dirty keypad and take to the streets! Who is stopping you guys?
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by shizzle1: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Just imqagine the way these shameless yorupigs are running amok defending this impunity by the lifeless presidiot.

Not surprised thou, defending the lifeless one is a must before the shameless coward tribe from the brown roof Just as sending the dullard buharidiot back to daura is a task before every sane Nigerian .

Disgusting pigs from thw south. waste

Spits at their ugly afonja faces
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
semyman:
I blame DSS for all these nonsense.
How come they didn't include Onnoghen in their last raid of judges?
They really need to shut down the court,its not really useful they are just using it to send lesser thieves to jail
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
shizzle1:
Just imqagine the way these shameless yorupigs are running amok defending this impunity by the lifeless presidiot.

Not surprised thou, defending the lifeless one is a task before the shameless tribe from the brown roof.

Disgusting pigs from thw south. waste

Spits at their ugly afonja faces
Its just the beginning you will cry comes Feb 16 when Buhari is handed another 4 years mandate
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Felixv: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Still waiting for this mass protestors. The streets are empty and pretty normal.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by adiman1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=DLondonboiy post=75109307]Buhari is trying by all means to frustrate Nigeria...He wants to scatter this country before he dies, but we would resist him. But dnt u think its even better if we part ways?
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by shizzle1: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
anjigirl:
Its just the beginning you will cry comes Feb 16 when Buhari is handed another 4 years mandate
yes, yorupig slaves will hand buhari another 4years, but reasobable nigerians will kick him back to daura
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Bluffly: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Stop all these 'as long as his family would be in front' bullshit..Nigeria belong to us all. If we cant stand up and defend it, which other country do we have?
Which Nigeria, Did he ensured that cases of common Nigerians in prison was expediently concluded. Did he kick out corruption in the Judiciary, Has he done anything to make Nigerians believe in the justice system. So you are asking us to pity him because of his own salary.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
shizzle1:
yes, yorupig slaves will hand buhari another 4years, but reasobable nigerians will kick him back to daura
You that couldnt help your own son who was also in power and now you want to use your 5% to help a man from the north.Keep dreaming its 4+4
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by NkayStory(f): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Buhari is trying by all means to frustrate Nigeria...He wants to scatter this country before he dies, but we would resist him..

Spot on!!...he really wants to destroy this country before he expires.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
sugarcoatedhoni:

When GEJ suspended Sanusi, did that save him from defeat?

Same fate awaits your master the lifeless one

and for the records, you are not a Christian

I'm a born again Christian pastor
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by gaddafe(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
Will you shut up and stop talking like an idiot. The CBN is under the executive while the CJN is under judiciary. In a Democratic setting there is something we call separation of powers. I know you don't understand this
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by DavSagacity(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
It's not too late for you to be a Muslim and be smashing down your head for other gods. You can still follow and join them quick. God is looking for Sincere people that will hold on to the Faith and not those that are Christian by religion.
I say to you that its not too late to be a Muslim so that you can inherit your own 72 virgins instead of the kingdom of God.
Am not talking politics bro....Am talking about your soul. U need to turn back to God and sought after him with the whole of your heart before it becomes too late for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy / EFCC: We Did Not Advise Mompha On Hushhpuppi / Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.