Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS (34059 Views)

Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by teufelein(f): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
"No doubt, that is the proper interpretation. But is it the right disposition for our country?"
---Muhammad Buhari, defending his breach of the constitution to "suspend" CJN Onnoghen when asked if he kew of the provision of Section 292.
Those of you who still refuse to see the political script playing out and are saying Buhari acted out of ignorance or bad legal advice and have been calling on VP Osinbajo to make a statement or take a stand, I hope now you have your answer.
Buhari knows damn well that his action today violates the constitution as he confirmed in the statement above. He just doesn't care. All pretenses are gone. He has morphed into a civilian dictator, his government into a civilian tyranny.
For him and his cabal, political survival and faux patriotism in the service of that survivalist agenda trump the constitution.
Unless this man is shown the door, this is officially the death of this already troubled democratic project.
Without a constitution as a binding, constraining frame of reference and without the constitutional protection for the separation of powers, there is no democracy.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by blackgold2018(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad
boko-haram, Isis n all the terrorist groups all over the world causing havocs to humanity are Christians abi?

Bastard of a child. Wasted sperm. Fool spilling thrash n thinks he made sense. IDIOT!
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad
In Syria and Iraq do you know what ISIS do to hypocrites and Infidels like you, They slit their throat and let them bleed to death. You are a total sell out .
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:

I'm a born again Christian pastor

Be anything you want but am reminding you that GEJ suspended Sanusi and still lost election. SO the illegal suspension of Onnoghen wont save dullard from impending defeat

So shall it be unto your demi-god, dullard Buhari the lifeless aka i am not aware
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by naijanaso: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:

No need to say. You are already a muslim. Why fake it?

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Kinikini: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Constitution lawyer ke? Corruption lawyer.
quote author=Trizzi post=75109197]A constitutional lawyer, Mike Ozekhome (SAN) has described the suspension of Justice Walter Onnoghen as illegal and unconstitutional.

Ozekhome in a statement on Friday he said the provisions of the constitution on appointment and removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) was clear and was not followed by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/cjn-ozekhome-calls-for-mass-protest.html
[/quote]
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
u and who go protest ...call Jonathan wife and cjn kids to protest at least na them go enjoy the dollars in the accounts
.....Nigerians are becoming wiser......am loving this...useless bunch of tyrannical fools... they give deaf ears to d plight of d massess but wants the masses to take all the bullets for them and their coursed children weneva they have issues.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by lukency(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=RockHard post=75109365]
Bro, abeg how much u don cash out in likes and shares so far? Stop wasting your time on " like and share" just wait for the election day and see who will enjoy the real like or share.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Omon605(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Trizzi:
A constitutional lawyer, Mike Ozekhome (SAN) has described the suspension of Justice Walter Onnoghen as illegal and unconstitutional.

Ozekhome in a statement on Friday he said the provisions of the constitution on appointment and removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) was clear and was not followed by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/cjn-ozekhome-calls-for-mass-protest.html

Constitutional lawyer tell us what he did and if is right according to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria to own and maintain account with foreign currency secretly without disclosing it. He remember to deposit dollars, euros and pounds in the account but forget to declare the account, not one and not two but multiple accounts in hard currency. Dear, pmb do the needful before this country turn to a laughing stock. Please help me ask Reno if Trump have naira account domicile in US. Buy for Afemai market and put in your brain because we know why you guess are ranting. I know most of your questionable cases will be lost now. Thanks
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
But, is it not the same you that is pushing Atiku forward to rule Nigeria for another 8 years? Same Muslim and fulani you detest so much. Hypocrites
stonemasonn:
You guys should allow Buhari and his friends enjoy power nah...let them own banks, telecom companies and oil blocks nah..at the end of the day he’ll go back home, he can’t rule for ever. Let the Fulani enjoy the power they missed for over 16 years, Dan Fodio and the British government did all the hard work for them...let them enjoy. But let nobody deceive himself that Buhari will fix Nigeria.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
[s]
Not2young:

So forgetting to declare 55 houses, and over $700,000 that is good for our Democracy?

[/s] You don't correct wrong with wrong!! There are Stipulated ways to go about...

We are not in a Lawless state
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Friend01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:

GoTV as much I am with you on this, many persons here will doubt your faith as a Christian because it seems you are the "odd" one out.
Just play cool.
just and advice though.

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by harwokunle1236(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Some pple does not have sense at all,am highly dissapointed in Muri or Muric 4 dere statement,nobody support de deeds of cjn but due process must be follow.suspension of cjn by buhari is illegal n anarchy.am calling on president buhari to immediately reverse his actions or face legal action.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Friend01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

We will protest. Nigeria will burn.

And we will not allow cowards like some people I quote, stop us from saving the very soul of this Nation.

Oya,buy cardboard paper, write all the "we will burn down Nigeria," "Buhari! re-install our brother or we will kill you. "
After shouting up and down, you go enter house go siddon.

I know you type, they are like tigers on online, but are as quiet as a church mice offline.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Sirjamo: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
This man is always defending corruption with everything he's got, that's why the PDP looters love to hire him to help them keep their loots by all means
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Dannjay(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
If only your son will lead the protest,,,I don't support Buhari but people like you sir are the reason Nigeria has no definition,,,,you guys turn the law and Constitution upside down
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by stonemasonn: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
I’m pushing Atiku to who? To you?
luluosas:
But, it is the same you that is pushing Atiku forward to rule Nigeria for another 8 years. Same Muslim and fulani you detest so much. Hypocrites
......Buhari’s worshipper.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by luluosas(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
I forgive your ignorance
stonemasonn:
I’m pushing Atiku to who? To you?......Buhari’s worshipper.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by oblaak(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

Shut up you terrorist head slammer..

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
u ae mad and nobody is telling u...
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by lanpio(m): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Ozekhome bank accounts has been their warehouse. It's a matter of time the money laundered turn legal fees will be exposed @OzekhomeMike
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by bixton(m): 2:35am On Jan 26, 2019
When the last administration and PDP removed Justice Ayo Salami nobody called it tribal politics.
When he was recommended to be re-instated and it was not done, all the SANs, NBA did not say anything neither did invincible civil society groups come out en-masse to reject it............

Sometimes PDP forgot that all their brazen conduct to the affairs of matter will one day come back to hunt them.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Joyrise: 3:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Trizzi:
A constitutional lawyer, Mike Ozekhome (SAN) has described the suspension of Justice Walter Onnoghen as illegal and unconstitutional.

This is one of the corrupt lawyers that will suffer form this development so he must cry. Let them shut down the courts and see how many will retain there jobs or who suffers from it.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Joyrise: 3:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him.

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join
You sure Ezekhome will participate with all his paid service with looted funds. He won't.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by ejose4real: 4:30am On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
...u are not a Christian!stop speaking trash

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Kenturkey048(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2019
zeromeridian:
Let me tell these southern fools that this is not about APC or PDP. The islamisation of Nigeria has just started.
thanks for ur conventional thinking.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Rolly22(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him.

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join

GBAM!!!!!!
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by DemolaUnbias(m): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Who is going to protest? Let your family be at front, then the suspended CJN'S family follow by those bribed him hard currency family for a week then after be expecting masses to join.....Ode
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Psoul(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2019
When IPOB was protesting for all these impunity in the land, did u bigger boys gave them support.
You guys reclined into satanic silence(Church of pls don't be offended)

It was still you guys that gave the go ahead order to proscribe IPOB and label it a terrorist group.
Let this cup of tea be served to everyone equally.
No mass protest biko. The masses have tried, let the bigger boys do the protest this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.