Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

insert signatures into your posts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / insert signatures into your posts (7546 Views)

It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / Women Assault Lady, Insert Bottle Into Her Private Part Over "Affair". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2019
Ok

3 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by ExAngel007(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2019
in love with a sixteen years old ?
leave our kids alone

22 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by SweetBuns(f): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2019
If you don't control this.... I see a rape scandal loading.....

16 years is underage you know undecided
Think of the harm your feelings will cause both of you if you act on it.
You're a man! Control yaself!

7 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by charleff512(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Your mind is made up already.You only came for validation to capitalize on her naivety.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: insert signatures into your posts by nifemi25(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Those that have comment so far has given best advice but in case you didn't understandthe grammar. The girl na still small girl. She never ripe. Remember if you do anything with her.its automaticaly a rape case. So be very careful

7 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2019
SweetBuns:

If I had rape in mind, I wouldn't come to this platform and besides I'm not a pervert neither am I a pedophile.
I can surely control myself...

7 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2019
ExAngel007:

leave our kids alone

I didn't touch her and I won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: insert signatures into your posts by apelike: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:
It all started about a year ago, I'm a 25 year old teacher in a secondary school and she's one of my ss3 student. There was this boy in her class who made advances towards her and she decided to report the issue to me. She requested I warned the boy to stay off her tail and I did just that. Then it all began, she became my friend on Facebook and began chatting almost on a daily basis after school, initially there was no feelings at all but I do enjoy her company online. She later summoned courage to request for my WhatsApp number and the chatting migrated from Facebook to WhatsApp. All we talked about was school and studies and sometimes we talked about the relationship life of other students (her classmates). It got to a stage I couldn't do without chatting with her but sometimes I do pretend I'm not enjoying her company. I made sure I never initiated the chat on a daily basis just trying not to be forward and besides I'm the teacher, she's the student. Lately I discovered, I've been so emotionally attached to her. Because of her I decided not to use Cain anymore in her class, cuz I can't stand flogging her. And by the way the feeling is mutual, I'm certain about that. I just don't really know what to do. I haven't done anything stupid but I can do any moment from now. And please before you judge me, I know this kind of relationship is wrong cuz she's underage and it's a teacher-student relationship. It's a kind of relationship that is frowned at. I'm not irresponsible as I don't flirt with students and I don't womanise normally. But I just love this girl. So please Nairaland, what should I do?

cc: farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala
go ahead you have my blessing! Phuck the shiiiit outta her! And by the way, 16yrs is more mature than out 20-30yrs our apes naija women undecided

Also our Muslims brothers do marry 13yrs and below. I see nothing wrong with this.

Just invite her to your house and let her cook while you are on boxer! The rest will be history kiss

10 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by BlackSaints: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:
It all started about a year ago, I'm a 25 year old teacher in a secondary school and she's one of my ss3 student. There was this boy in her class who made advances towards her and she decided to report the issue to me. She requested I warned the boy to stay off her tail and I did just that. Then it all began, she became my friend on Facebook and began chatting almost on a daily basis after school, initially there was no feelings at all but I do enjoy her company online. She later summoned courage to request for my WhatsApp number and the chatting migrated from Facebook to WhatsApp. All we talked about was school and studies and sometimes we talked about the relationship life of other students (her classmates). It got to a stage I couldn't do without chatting with her but sometimes I do pretend I'm not enjoying her company. I made sure I never initiated the chat on a daily basis just trying not to be forward and besides I'm the teacher, she's the student. Lately I discovered, I've been so emotionally attached to her. Because of her I decided not to use Cain anymore in her class, cuz I can't stand flogging her. And by the way the feeling is mutual, I'm certain about that. I just don't really know what to do. I haven't done anything stupid but I can do any moment from now. And please before you judge me, I know this kind of relationship is wrong cuz she's underage and it's a teacher-student relationship. It's a kind of relationship that is frowned at. I'm not irresponsible as I don't flirt with students and I don't womanise normally. But I just love this girl. So please Nairaland, what should I do?

That's child abuse sad

3 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by SweetBuns(f): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:

If I had rape in mind, I wouldn't come to this platform and besides I'm not a pervert neither am I a pedophile.
I can surely control myself...
Then try to control yourself. Don't let your privates destroy your future.
Maybe you're having these feelings because you're lonely? Do you have a gf?
If no, Go and get an adult woman and you'll forget about her

17 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by SweetBuns(f): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2019
apelike:
go ahead you have my blessing! Phuck the shiiiit outta her! And by the way, 16yrs is more mature than out 20-30yrs our apes naija women undecided

Also our Muslims brothers do marry 13yrs and below. I see nothing wrong with this.

Just invite her to your house and let her cook while you are on boxer! The rest will be history kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: insert signatures into your posts by ExAngel007(f): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:

I didn't touch her and I won't.

Don't you have matured ladies around your community

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by 2special(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2019
how l wish l know the school you dey work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Saintino111(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2019
Op get yourself a girlfriend and stay away from that kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: insert signatures into your posts by ExAngel007(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2019
apelike:

You need to be put in jail.

very useless person.

4 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by apelike: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=SweetBuns post=75128336][/quote]shut up there!

Your type are the ones who got disvirgin at the age of 13 undecided

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by apelike: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2019
ExAngel007:

You need to be put in jail
since na there your popsi dey work!
Come put me! undecided

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by SweetBuns(f): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2019
apelike:
shut up there!

Your type are the ones who got disvirgin and the age of 13 undecided
What's this ape saying now?

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Veektoria(f): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2019
Odikwa risky situation.. It happens.. We tend to get attached to people we see and relate to everyday.

Please just keep your feelings to yourself, if you can wait for her to graduate, fine. Not necessarily because of the age difference but the phase difference. At that age, all she probably wants is fun and if she is already sexually active, she just wants it with you.
Again, the way she plays with other males will give you headache, you will be tempted to sleep with her, she won't respect you like she used to, you will tend to favour her in some situations, she will tell her friends and trust me it will affect your rep in the school.
My young chemistry teacher asked my friend out back then and the ridicule he went through from the girl was enough to make him resign.

Just look out for an older woman or save the feelings if you think she is worth it .. You will be fine.

20 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by ExAngel007(f): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
apelike:
since na there your popsi dey work!
Come put me! undecided

Go away!

I don't talk to kid that lacks home training

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by olab059(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:
It all started about a year ago, I'm a 25 year old teacher in a secondary school and she's one of my ss3 student. There was this boy in her class who made advances towards her and she decided to report the issue to me. She requested I warned the boy to stay off her tail and I did just that. Then it all began, she became my friend on Facebook and began chatting almost on a daily basis after school, initially there was no feelings at all but I do enjoy her company online. She later summoned courage to request for my WhatsApp number and the chatting migrated from Facebook to WhatsApp. All we talked about was school and studies and sometimes we talked about the relationship life of other students (her classmates). It got to a stage I couldn't do without chatting with her but sometimes I do pretend I'm not enjoying her company. I made sure I never initiated the chat on a daily basis just trying not to be forward and besides I'm the teacher, she's the student. Lately I discovered, I've been so emotionally attached to her. [b]Because of her I decided not to use Cain anymore in her class, cuz I can't stand flogging her. [/b]And by the way the feeling is mutual, I'm certain about that. I just don't really know what to do. I haven't done anything stupid but I can do any moment from now. And please before you judge me, I know this kind of relationship is wrong cuz she's underage and it's a teacher-student relationship. It's a kind of relationship that is frowned at. I'm not irresponsible as I don't flirt with students and I don't womanise normally. But I just love this girl. So please Nairaland, what should I do?

The bolded is one of the reasons why a student-teacher relationship is a NO NO. I ain't a saint, but bro, you have to stop the interaction with her, it is wrong. The reason why you developed feelings for her is because you started spending too much time talking/chatting with her. What you have to do now is the opposite. Act fast before this gets you in trouble. She might be a great person to chat with, but she is your student, and also still young in the mind (even if she has an adult's body). She might soon do something that would make people know you guys have something going, and trust me, you don't want that.

9 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by WinningEleven(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2019
apelike:

Look at this idiot yarning dust undecided

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by apelike: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2019
ExAngel007:

Go away!

I don't talk to kid that lacks home training

K
Re: insert signatures into your posts by khingTony(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2019
shocked
I'll advice you steer clear that girl, she's still a little girl, what if she tells her friends?, what if another student gets to know?, what if another member of the staff finds out?

I'm sure if any of the afore mentioned inevitable situations becomes a reality, you would lose your respect amongst the students, one way or the other, via the students, news will get to the school management, or other teachers. And ......

I know you would say both of you will keep it secret, but how sure are you that rumours regarding the closeness of both of you are not moving around?, note this, you cannot trust a girl of that age to keep her mouth shut

4 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by apelike: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2019
WinningEleven:

Look at this idiot yarning dust undecided
we did it during our time and it's normal!

Just come out plain and stop been an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2019
All those secondary school gals that smell odd.. eewww. OP they are kids ffs.

4 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by AryEmber(f): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2019
charleff512:
Your mind is made up already.You only came for validation to capitalize on her naivety.
I was about to say the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Pedophiles now come online to seek relationship advice.
"The feeling is mutual" you say?
Better do wetin carry you comot from your village go there and return back ASAP oo
Re: insert signatures into your posts by hahn(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2019
ExAngel007:

leave our kids alone

SweetBuns:

Individuals aged 10 or younger in Nigeria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law. Nigeria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 11.

www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by SweetBuns(f): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

Individuals aged 10 or younger in Nigeria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law. Nigeria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 11.

www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria
So you're now telling me that if you give birth to a girl child and she clocks 11 or beyond, you'll let her have sex up and down?
Use you head please

4 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by theSpark(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2019
First mistake, you accepted to chat with her daily on Facebook and whatsapp. No matter how you go about it there's not going to be that respect anymore. She don see you finish and I'm sure you may have spilt some of your secrets to her, which she'll also tell her friends.

If you know what is good for your career, unplug whatever you have going between you and let her graduate in peace. If you still think you want her after graduation then you can go and meet her parents.

7 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by hahn(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2019
SweetBuns:

So you're now telling me that if you give birth to a girl child and she clocks 11 or beyond, you'll let her have sex up and down?
Use you head please

I am just pointing it out to you that it's the law and it is legal in Nigeria. From my research Nigeria has the lowest age of consent in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys / Ladies, Can You Allow Your Man To Go And Barb In This Kind Of Saloon? / On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.