Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? (2287 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Chenzee(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
I used to think this unfaithfulness stuff in relationships, is only with some guys/men (Reason: men are naturally polygamous na..And am not saying it's good ooo). But ladies' bid to overturn that has accelerated to an alarming rate ooo. I think ladies should be given that slogan now.
At first I was told by some friends and neighbours that, my beloved girlfriend was cheating on a loving and faithful me. I shrugged it, until it became glaringly obvious that one of my uncles had to call me to his house and ordered me to quit the relationship.
Before I could confront my girlfriend, she told me everything that is, the reason why she does what she does (though I pretended I didn't know what she does). She has two other boyfriends, she said they are just side guys and they know.
1. Her parents are poor and cannot do much to cater for her needs and those of her younger siblings (2 in the university, 3 in secondary school)
2. She knows I don't have a good paying job, so wouldn't want to overburden me.
3. She has never slept with any of those guys.
4. She told them I'm the only one she loves and would love to spend the rest of her life with me.

I really love her too, but mehnnnn, I don't know what to do ooo...
What do you think?
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

14 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by lovelybugs(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Well..... Tell her to dump the other guys first.
Then watch her closely.... Really closely... If you suspect fowl play after that you know what to do.
Although to me her character is already in question.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Trust me, she tells others same thing.

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Klynten(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigga do anything u heart say may u do

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Offpoint: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol so you believe she never had sex with them right? so those guys in question are dumbos who don't know what to do with their money right?

So a girl will openly tell me I'm her sideguy and that you're her main guy and I'll will still be sheepishly spending my money on her for spending sake right?

I bet my 2 massive balls, those guys are banging her mercilessly 3-6 times weekly.

Your next topic will be "My girlfriend whom I dated for 5 years before marrying her, I just find out on our wedding night she's not a virgin... even though she told me she was...please what should I? should I end the marriage? help me I'm confuse."

Sëun I've been requesting for a slap button on nairaland for long now, please kindly put my request into considerations.

9 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by lilmax(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2019

4. She told them I'm the only one she loves and would love to spend the restof her life with me.

gringringringrin

you're dating a Buhari

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by skywalker240(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
lovelybugs:
Well..... Tell her to dump the other guys first.
Then watch her closely.... Really closely... If you suspect fowl play after that you know what to do.
Although to me her character is already in question.
op, dont tell her to dump anybody.
dump the beetch. I repeat,
(and this time read my lips)
DUMP THE OLOSHO!

Op Say i reject every spirit of mumuism. this is 2019 o.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by jamezman(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chop your bite and watch clearly then chop again after that still chop again and don't stop Chopin until you have found genuine reasons to move away but don't forget to do the goodbye Chopin....
That's how to know if she is saying the truth.....
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by khingTony(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin grin wetin person no go see grin

I'm sure she's telling those 2 other guys the same thing, that's if she's telling them anything o

Chenzee:

what?, she has never slept with them, yet they are sponsoring her siblings in school? because they run a charity organisation right? grin
Chenzee:

I don't know what to do ooo...
What do you think?
Dump that girl she's just using you to learn how to manipulate guys

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by raphretle: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pls is she in any way related to LAI MOHAMMED

It doesn't cost a dime to lie... Accept her lies and die of heart attack

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Yudee8(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
No need to dump her. Just Comot your mind from the relationship and keep nacking. you can as well add other people into the relationship since she has already added two! not even one

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Starboytwo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
I'm just angry for reading this bullshii....

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Kingsleydr(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
You're the GOAT bro.. I mean the "She" type

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by pansophist(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Basically you've accepted to be an option?

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Tchalz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Run for your life!
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Your head is "Turninoninown"
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Ecstasy9(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tricky.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by CyberWolf: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
That’s a trap, she is looking for validation to keep you, suck your pocket and continue fucking around. Just tell her you love her too, bang that damn Pusey hard and then bounce.. No go fall in love oo orherwise, your own done finish.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by martyns303(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
It could be true that she's with you for love and with this other guys for money. you yourself acknowledged u don't give her much, so she can't possibly be with you for money or using you. It's a difficult situation for her from your explanation.

In as much as you love her, how exactly are you able to come to terms with urself knowing that ur gf is having an affair with 2 other guys at the same time. How do you sleep at night?

It's a messed up situation and it's best you let her go....

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by oboy81: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Ode Keep Quiet! angry
Let matured ppl talk
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Seandisputed(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Op thunder fire you.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
oboy81:

Ode Keep Quiet! angry
Let matured ppl talk

Go to hell!
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by eaddyboy: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
You're Assistant Boyfriend Number 3! Next pls
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by immaculate1234(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bro dump her and move on, she is not a wife material

what if you get married today and things are fine and suddenly things go south, have you sat down to think of that.

Conclusively, I don't know why most Nigerians youth are not critical thinkers it baffles me
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by davien(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Without even thinking about who she's sleeping with, the fact that she can string along two guys at a go should put goosebumps on your back..
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Your 3 Hahahahaha, never laughed soo hard b4 cheesy cheesy if you believe that then Bro, I have no advice for you.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
These days even when you have cash. Many of them still cheat. Not to talk of when you are broke. Just use your tongue to count your teeth and do what's best for you. But if I were to advise you as someone experienced in this , I will advise you to politely dump her or friendzone her then move on cos girls like this will only distract you from your hutsles and they will still dump you later.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by ValCon888: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please continue collecting your share. But make sure you use protection. Many girls cheat and their guys don't know. You're very lucky that you do.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
See eh, don't allow her to play with your emotions, how can she tell you she has two boyfriends but she loves you. What manner of insult is that one?

Date someone that wants you and only you.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Chenzee(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Your 3 Hahahahaha, never laughed soo hard b4 cheesy cheesy if you believe that then Bro, I have no advice for you.

Lol.....And she your namesake (Lois)

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Of Herself (video) / How Do I Know If She Is Lesbian / What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.