Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal (50411 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by 1Dray(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Reality has finally dawned on them, all wailing and grammar ends up on social media grin cheesy

One nyamuri flat.head was even advising the judiciary to form a parallel government grin shege nyamuri cheesy

You're a goat you stupid bigot. How dare you call a tribe names because you feel your gutter tribe owns the country. Alade, buzu, buzuru kaman kai.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by bikefab(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
This is getting more intresting...House of cards

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Vickym1(f): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Shynas:
cos they are corrupt
Really? And buari's cohorts are not corrupt abi.. Bros abeg fear God small na undecided

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
SalamRushdie:
when we tell them that any tribunal inaugurated by the silly sharia clown is null and void we know what we are saying , the exercise today was done in futility and at best only served Amusement to watch a Judge and part time clown pretend to inaugurate a mock tribunal in his personal capacity as a sharia clown!!!

Guy forget nothing go happen, no be naija we dey, wether them attend or not everything go flow normally

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by phase1: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
List out the names of those tribunal judges sworn in, you'll find out 98% are from daura and environs.
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by InvertedHammer: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
/
Until the election petitions reach the Supreme court, the real winners will be known.

/
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ghengheeen...I'm loving this. Nigeria isn't a zoo where somebody would just wake up and take a decision outside of the Nigerian constitution that upholds our sovereign state. All what they know is run Nigeria down . No good leadership skills are possessed by them( I'm not mentioning names hehehe). i blame the greedy politicians from my region for supporting them. After all, after using them to achieve their gains, theyd still dump them. Enough is enough
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Let the law take it's course.
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by gotnel: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
When GEJ suspended Sanusi, we asked, what about 2/3rd required from the Senate to remove him? they said, suspension is not the same thing as sack. Emefiele was appointed and confirmed almost immediately by the Senate while SLS investigation was ongoing. No uproar from PDP, Senate or social media noise makers.

GEJ suspended President of Court of appeal, Ayo Salami, against NJC recommendations and several court orders. No uproar or protests. When you ask them about GEJ today, they call him a hero of democracy for conceding defeat in an election he lost woefully after several rigging attempts.

PMB today is a tyrant for obeying a CCT court order. Well, the CJN is suspended not sacked. Nigerians actually deserve the leaders and citizens around them. A civil servant who happened to be an arbiter of the law, has an undeclared $3m in his bank accounts, several houses, claiming he forgot to mention almost N1billion in his assets declaration form and you expect us to look the other way because of the political optics? Something is doing you. You are Nigeria's problem, yes You! . You deserve your leaders and fellow citizens. Couldn't be happier that I got out early.

In saner climes, the CJN would have resigned 3 weeks ago. In an insane country like Nigeria, people who don't have N20k in their accounts are sweating on Facebook, wasting their data to defend him. You all deserve each other.

Copied
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by ud4u: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Right step in a right direction
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Ihateyoumod: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Does their shunning make d process null and void....who is begging them to show up....oga cjn carry on, we r behind u
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by nonsobaba: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
After next week, this whole matter will fizzle away and the new CJN will focus on his work of repositioning our corrupted judiciary.
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Kinikini: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
All of them are scared having being served papers to declare their corruption loot.

quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=75140417]

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/onnoghen-supreme-court-justices-shun-inauguration-of-elections-tribunals.html

[/quote]
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
MrAJQ:
Corruption fighting back heavily
Indeed. Did corruption fight back when aba kyari collected kickbacks from MTN and reduced their fines? Did corruption fight back after daura, the former DSS boss after he was sacked and over 2bn naira stolen was uncovered ? Did corruption fight back when aisha buhari stormed the cbn and bought millions of dollar when it was scarce and resold it at the black market rate? What of buratai's multi-million dollar Dubai property discovered after he declared his asset but failed to include it...did any corruption fight bac? Did buhari do anything about it? Something is really wrong amongst our youths with their low level of reasoning in this country . There you are. You'd share in the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Ikemefuna44: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Reality has finally dawned on them, all wailing and grammar ends up on social media grin cheesy

One nyamuri flat.head was even advising the judiciary to form a parallel government grin shege nyamuri cheesy
Frustration must be killing you.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
I remember when IGBOS where shouting that sharia should not be allowed in nigeria.... They called us names... Today you see sharia and democracy can't work together
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by EzeNri(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jiang:

Guy forget nothing go happen, no be naija we dey, wether them attend or not everything go flow normally
Sorry Buhari touched the wrong people. If it is Yorubas, nothing will happen. Not when SS/SE is involved.

"We cannot guarantee the security of the oil sector " Ijaw Youth President

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Muyology: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
rusher14:
No implication.

The caterers would have more food to take home.
. Lol. How best can I laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Glink2018(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

A welcome development..

..please shun the kangaroo tribunal inaugurated by the Sharia Judge upstart and buhari/APC stooge called Tanko

You no know all these lawyers (liars)
Just wait, 'ghana must go,' will do the magic just be patient...
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by ChristineC: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
gotnel:
When GEJ suspended Sanusi, we asked, what about 2/3rd required from the Senate to remove him? they said, suspension is not the same thing as sack. Emefiele was appointed and confirmed almost immediately by the Senate while SLS investigation was ongoing. No uproar from PDP, Senate or social media noise makers.

GEJ suspended President of Court of appeal, Ayo Salami, against NJC recommendations and several court orders. No uproar or protests. When you ask them about GEJ today, they call him a hero of democracy for conceding defeat in an election he lost woefully after several rigging attempts.

PMB today is a tyrant for obeying a CCT court order. Well, the CJN is suspended not sacked. Nigerians actually deserve the leaders and citizens around them. A civil servant who happened to be an arbiter of the law, has an undeclared $3m in his bank accounts, several houses, claiming he forgot to mention almost N1billion in his assets declaration form and you expect us to look the other way because of the political optics? Something is doing you. You are Nigeria's problem, yes You! . You deserve your leaders and fellow citizens. Couldn't be happier that I got out early.

In saner climes, the CJN would have resigned 3 weeks ago. In an insane country like Nigeria, people who don't have N20k in their accounts are sweating on Facebook, wasting their data to defend him. You all deserve each other.

Copied
since you "copied" this as usual, replying you will be a waste of space because you'd not have the capacity to understand. So in conclusion, you need sleep grin
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Chrisedward: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
I am pretty new here so I don't know how posting discussion works.
Someone forwarded this to me, so I would like to share as I do not know how to counsel this matter
I hope that you remain matured and not throw sly comments. Please wise counsel is needed. Her message reads;

Please do not judge for I am in need of a direction. I would like to seek your counsel for I do not what to do..
I got married 3 years ago and have a beautiful daughter but I married for the wrong reasons. I didn't marry for love. I married my husband because he is a good man with a good heart and I knew that he loved and still loves me. After I gave birth to my daughter, I went off sex. I didn't want to be touched and kissed by him.. I felt dead towards intimacy and the feelings I had towards my husband disappeared. I felt like a zombie. I was numb to everything around me and this started having a terrible effect on my marriage... Down the line, I met another man and started developing feelings that I didn't think were possible anymore. I feel deep in love with him and so did he with me. We always want to be with each other but sadly, he is married as well with a kid. He is also having problems in his marriage. We both got married to our spouses the same year and feel that we made a mistake ...He is a Muslim and I a Christian which is not a problem for me. We both want the same things in life and I believe we would be good together.. I honestly don't know mind being wife number 2, which sounds really dumb, but that is how much I Love him.
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Ivoryd1: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vickym1:
undecided

If truly buari is right in suspending the CJN then how come the bar, supreme Court and others are not in support of him?

You people talk as if you dont know humans.....the whole world will be against you for doing the right thing if it affects them....theres deep corruption in the judiciary...... All these are expected , later on sanity will be restored
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by Staro: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

A welcome development..

..please shun the kangaroo tribunal inaugurated by the Sharia Judge upstart and buhari/APC stooge called Tanko

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
So all the drama is to carry out this

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by gotnel: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChristineC:
since you "copied" this as usual, replying you will be a waste of space because you'd not have the capacity to understand. So in conclusion, you need sleep grin
Kindly reply, so as to know the depth of your understanding.
Trying to denying the fact of the matter will not help you.
The writer of the message has taken it upon himself to tell the truth.
Tell us what you know.
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by michoim(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
All those justices that didn't attend should be investigated and if found guilty of professional misconduct in their entire career they should be made to face the music as a matter of urgency
Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by jamace(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
EFCC Files Fraud Charges against CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar ……..https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/03/efcc-files-fraud-charges-against-cct-chairman-danladi-umar/

This case is over a one year now. Why has Buhari not suspended the CCT Chairman? Because of Buhari's nepotism of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal by semyman: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
The guilty are afraid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.