Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (88535 Views)

35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by joefyjade(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
DIS LADY Z NT 23, SHE LOOKS 40
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by dnawah(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady who claims to be 23 years old, has taken to social media to reveal her displeasure following her conversation with a 35-year-old admirer who wooed her on Facebook.

The lady identified as Daniela Umebuani, shared her chats with the man online which show how he tried to win her as she berated him for insulting her and her mom after she rejected him.

The lady who said the man is too old for her - told him to get out of her sight after telling him to take his experience to his age range.

This angered the man who in return hurled insults at her and even her mother.

Internet users have reacted to the post, with most blaming the lady for being at fault and too harsh on the "old" man.

They said there are various ways she would have politely declined advances from the man without being rude.

See her conversation with the man below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/35-year-old-man-tries-to-woo-23-year-old-lady-on-facebook-see-what-happened.html
my question is,"is 35 too old for 23?"I was born went my mum was 23 and my dad 35,many, many years ago

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Clinghton: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
One of the reason I don't value these kinds of chat on social media, most ends with insults
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Lastmankc(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
That girl is more than 23
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Lastmankc(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
dats one thing i hate abt teenage girls
frm ages 18-30
they are rude..arrogant..too full of themselves
a girl dah used to brag for me came begging me for 5k for transport. am like wtf bich.
You call age 26 to 30yrs teenagers? Bro, wetin you dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by dumininu01(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
The banana part tho cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by ephraim18(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2020
The lady no even fine yet she's still dey shakara... Nonsense
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Hoodbilonia: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2020
They are teens bro
18 to 30
Nigerian society
Lastmankc:
You call age 26 to 30yrs teenagers? Bro, wetin you dey smoke?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by jantman(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
@PrettyCrystal

I think you are still a teenager

How can you call a 35 years old person an old man?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by mechanics(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
The lady didn't do anything wrong, the old man lacks home training, just because she didn't give in to his demands does not give him the liberty to insult her, he's not a husband material.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by meobizy(f): 11:19am On May 06, 2021
Lol. I like how he switched on her at the end. That's the way to treat idiots.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by KingDash: 8:17pm On May 06, 2021
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady who claims to be 23 years old, has taken to social media to reveal her displeasure following her conversation with a 35-year-old admirer who wooed her on Facebook.

The lady identified as Daniela Umebuani, shared her chats with the man online which show how he tried to win her as she berated him for insulting her and her mom after she rejected him.

The lady who said the man is too old for her - told him to get out of her sight after telling him to take his experience to his age range.

This angered the man who in return hurled insults at her and even her mother.

Internet users have reacted to the post, with most blaming the lady for being at fault and too harsh on the "old" man.

They said there are various ways she would have politely declined advances from the man without being rude.

See her conversation with the man below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/35-year-old-man-tries-to-woo-23-year-old-lady-on-facebook-see-what-happened.html
all this old men just dey fuccck up
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by KingDash: 8:21pm On May 06, 2021
Cholls:
my brother the girl rude
this kind girls if you dey fuckkk them, na with on mercy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Dreyton36: 10:54pm On May 06, 2021
The both of them are mad
I blame desmond elliot for this NONSENSE

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2021
The man should change his communication style.
The banana thing is uncalled for.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by CountVersailles(f): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Did she say "get out of my site"? As in..."site"? Oh well...Na wa o. I don't think I can survive with a lady who suffers from such poor use of English.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Brunicekid(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2021
NOC1:
But the girl was way wrong by asking him to "get the hell out of her site".
Was the man na omonile (land grabber) for him to have encroached to her site.
The nonsense ingredient of a girl was forming strict on the old radarada head, the man actually brought it upon himself, you don't start it that way is a step by step approach.
He should meet people like us, you approach it like a fool keeping your intentions to your heart, study her kinda person, for me immediately i throw that first jab of banana and got that response, i will change the conversation to civil talk.
On top Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg ooo
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by greggng: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
My case is different . An elderly person sent me to call a lady. Immediately I finish delivering my message, she pulled her shoe and break my head . That mark is still on my head till date . I am afraid of telling my wife the meaning of that mark cos she might think I be woman rapper...na message I go oo
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Ebakere: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Babe no get joy aunty you should be calming down grin cool
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by emnite(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
See urgly thing looking like a witch
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
The conversation funny,baba change am to agidi

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by adecz: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Only 12 years difference and she
is talking as if na 25 years.

The girl is totally unexposed, because
girls of 20 are wooing and chatting men
on social media, old enough to be their
parents.

Gehls of nowadays no send.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Firsttruth: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
PrettyCrystal:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/35-year-old-man-tries-to-woo-23-year-old-lady-on-facebook-see-what-happened.html

My brother no gt joy wow see insult chinaeke chai this guy gt bad but the girl no gt sense sha she no gt manner of approach

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.