Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode (5208 Views)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Tyche(m): 2:38am On Jan 27, 2019
cole01:
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ

What's the cost per post at the moment?
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by kayusely70(m): 3:27am On Jan 27, 2019
The centre cannot hold again
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by In2systemsTech(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Guess what Trump just shared too..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada / Peter Obi Wins Akin Alabi's Polling Unit / Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.