Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode (5209 Views)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by jaszplus12(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
cole01:
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ
You're talking man!!! You're talking!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Mistura02: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
FFK is tired of working pro Bono. Adimeru should give him some food and witness a sweet melody from the ennu njawaya

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:
Atiku has been rejected by God and Humanity
APC fake news. FFK is not brain dead like your lifeless president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Zenzi: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
lordempire:
Just check his Twitter to confirm before posting, it's absolutely fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by ngadaAwo: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
mynd44 won't bother to close this thread and definitely sanction the op for rule 8 just because it's against pdp

cc
Seun lalasticlala obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by abc115: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
lordempire:
Just check his Twitter to confirm before posting, it's absolutely fake!!!
I checked too ...maybe he has deleted it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Zenzi: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 won't bother to close this thread and definitely sanction the op for rule 8 just because it's against pdp

cc
Seun lalasticlala obinoscopy

I have several screenshots to present even if FFK deleted the post which I know he has already done.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by abc115: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Zenzi:

I have several screenshots to present even if FFK deleted the post which I know he has already done.
Add the screenshots to the original post
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Zenzi: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
abc115:

Add the screenshots to the original post

Added

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by gr8t1: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
to me....I think he(kayode) is just trying to play politics....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Sirjamo: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
I don't believe FFK wrote this, but the message is nothing but the truth
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by lordempire(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=Zenzi post=75146271][/quote]

Is it possible for FFK to post that for 46mins with no retweets or likes?
Just curious

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by lordempire(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
abc115:

I checked too ...maybe he has deleted it

Just curious

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
okeynelson:
pls and pls all my @officialpdpng people don't b worried.... we re getting close to the election period so anything can happen from this time onwards.... I surely believe dis news is so so fake.....the APC re only trying to distract you from voting for @officalpdpng get ur PVC people.... let's get Nigeria working again!!!!
Na one moniker be dat na. Una won kill am with mentions
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
gaby:
FFK is right on the bulls eye with this even though we all know he would have been singing a different tune if he were well engaged in the Atikulating quest.

Those of us who enjoy politics without rancour know Atiku stands no chance with a Buhari. The only question that keeps bugging me is, "what option or alternative would have stood a better chance from the PDP against Buhari.

It seemed more like a case of head or tail...
Well said, bro

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Goke7: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Drugs is bad mhen, naija youths make una stay off drugs or you end up like ffk grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by ngadaAwo: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
lordempire:

Just curious
totally fake public figure like him

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
will sanction the op tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by SalamRushdie: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
fake news

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Afamed: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This man is really a druggie
Gbam, you also confirm Atiku is a bad market for PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by fk001(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Just speechless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Its a pity they don't understand, someone even said the country was boiling, I was like wtf ain't I in Nigeria, who cares about a corrupt ex CJN btw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by SalamRushdie: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afamed:

Gbam, you also confirm Atiku is a bad market for PDP

Atiku is not bad market
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by omonaijiria: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Zombies everywhere
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by docadams: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Atiku is not bad market

Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by rusher14: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
SalamRushdie:

grin

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Ganduri: 12:29am On Jan 27, 2019
This is exactly why we say Nairaland is compromised already. This is obviously avfake news. yet they kept it up. why?
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by livelymatilda22: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2019
SalamRushdie:
How is he different from you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Clerverly: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
I don't believe FFK wrote this, but the message is nothing but the truth

He did and deleted ...Go to ogundamsi timeline and see for yourself. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by nedubest(m): 2:11am On Jan 27, 2019
he has started again oo
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by HRMK: 2:36am On Jan 27, 2019
am not that sure this is from ffk!I av my serious doubt!it culd be a fake news!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burning Of Nigerian Flag By Activists On Nigerian Independence Day / Pi / Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.