Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex (9181 Views)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Girls Wears Fake √agina Dis Days Jxt To Entice Guys..{see PHOTOS} / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
There's this lady that's my friend We got talking and I asked her out. She said no and into a serious relationship. But later, she proposed FWB which I agreed.

She came visiting and we were having sex when I saw a clove of garlic fell out of her vj! I asked her why she inserted that into her vj but she struggled for an explanation! What I could really understand from what she was saying is that, it's for prevention of either infection or something I don't really know.

I'm still confused so, I implore my people here to put mouth into this matter for me abeg
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Baddiezz(f): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
This one weak me

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Baddiezz:
This one weak me

As in eh, fear self dey catch me here o

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by atikuobi2019nig: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
her level of ignorance and mumuism is on the high side

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by OKOATA(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bro she's using it to treat staphylococcus infection but you can't contact staph through sex so chill out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobodys(f): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lols...Op, simply browse about Garlic, and it's various WONDERFUL uses...... Thank me later.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobodys(f): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
atikuobi2019nig:
her level of ignorance and mumuism is on the high side
Ignorance?. why?. That's a smart babe there....

She had an infection and wanted to get rid of it... That's exactly what garlic does...
The only mistake she made was leaving a clove inside her, and I don't think that was intentional....

16 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nobodys:
And she couldn't be explain herself, Why?..

Lols...Op, simply browse about Garlic, and it's various WONDERFUL uses...... Thank me later.

I know about that but we are talking about glove of garlic here. She could have eaten it, grind it or put it in alcohol and drink or something like that... Hope you understand where I'm coming from now

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by frbona: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

As in eh, fear self dey catch me here o
I fear pass u

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nobodys:
Ignorance?. why?. That's a smart babe there....

She had an infection and wanted to get rid of it... That's exactly what garlic does...
The only mistake she made was leaving a clove inside her, and I don't think that was intentional....

She told me it was intentional and never said she has an infection
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
OKOATA:
Bro she's using it to treat staphylococcus infection but you can't contact staph through sex so chill out.

Bro, you sure of this?! Are you in the medical field?
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by 7inches: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
They use it cure infection, I think she forgot to remove it.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
frbona:
I fear pass u

grin grin grin

She's been calling me although I pick her calls, chats and all that but I'm becoming lukewarm sort of
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobodys(f): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

I know about that but we are talking about glove of garlic here
If you know what I'm talking about then why are you flabbergasted?.... Yeah, it's a clove. so?.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Josnac(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Do it harder next time, maybe all the destinies tied inside there will begin to fall out one by one...

Aaarrrgh!!!!!....who slapped me??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nobodys:
If you know what I'm talking about then why are you flabbergasted?.... Yeah, it's a clove. so?.

You're saying she has an infection and that could possibly cure it? Understood dear! So why did she become restless and couldn't offer a plausible explanation when I demanded that from her?
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Josnac:
Do it harder next time, maybe all the destinies tied inside there will begin to fall out one by one...

Aaarrrgh!!!!!....who slapped me??

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have known even after the end of the match if I didn't do harder grin It just that, at some point, I decided to go rough on her and within seconds the thing came out

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobodys(f): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

You're saying she has an infection and that could possibly cure it? Understood dear! So why did she become restless and couldn't offer a plausible explanation when I demanded that from her?
.. Maybe she was just shy and a little ashamed...

Some babes feel shy talking about all of that with a guy...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobodys(f): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

She told me it was intentional and never said she has an infection
. Intentional?. Damn! she probably knows something that I don't... lols.. haven't heard of that one before oh.

Whatever the case is, she needs to know that it's not safe to 'leave' a clove of garlic in there ...
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2019
Nobodys:
. Intentional?. Damn! she probably knows something that I don't... lols.. haven't heard of that one before oh.

Whatever the case is, she needs to know that it's not safe to 'leave' a clove of garlic in there ...

The thing weak me... Maybe I will have to see her tomorrow so we could talk
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by MrFlavvor(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2019
I weak pass wike

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Eberechi24(f): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

The thing weak me... Maybe I will have to see her tomorrow so we could talk
She is embrassed. There is nothing wrong with garlic in vagina, it maintains the ph level of vagina. Even If it's to cure infection, she will be uncomfortable discussing with you. Most men at the mention of infection, flare up.
Stop talking about it, she forgot to remove it.
Stop tormenting that Girl. Afterall, she did it to keep vagina safe.

Women are trying abeg.

15 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Ar u kiddin me? U actually expect a Nigeria babe 2 tell u dat easily? esp wen its not bn long you started dating.You must b joking....It is used to cure yeast infection, notin else

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Julietcutie(f): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:
I met a lady recently. We got talking and I asked her out. She said no that she has a bf and into a serious relationship. But later, she proposed FWB which I agreed.

She came visiting and we were having sex when I saw a clove of garlic fell out of her vj! My John Thomas immediately went to sleep. I asked her why she inserted that into her vj but she struggled for an explanation! What I could really understand from what she was saying is that, it's for prevention of either infection or something I don't really know.

I'm still confused so, I implore my people here to put mouth into this matter for me abeg
Lol dont be scared its just a home remedy to prevent yeast infection/ treat it so she must have inserted it there a night before you guys had sex and couldn't bring it out again it just garlic no fear grin browse google and check out what am saying

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Julietcutie:

Lol dont be scared its just a home remedy to prevent yeast infection/ treat it so she must have inserted it there a night before you guys had sex and couldn't bring it out again it just garlic no fear grin browse google and check out what am saying

Thanks... I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by tunize(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2019
this one u deh fear like this hope u use condom
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Eberechi24:

She is embrassed. There is nothing wrong with garlic in vagina, it maintains the ph level of vagina. Even If it's to cure infection, she will be uncomfortable discussing with you. Most men at the mention of infection, they flare up.
Stop talking about it, she forgot to remove it.
Stop tormenting that Girl. Afterall, she did it to keep vagina safe.

Women are trying abeg.

No problem, I didn't understand it that way

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:35am On Jan 27, 2019
tunize:
this one u deh fear like this hope u use condom

Yes bro! I no fit do without condom except on an 'extraordinary' circumstances
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2019
sherylbakky:

Ar u kiddin me? U actually expect a Nigeria babe 2 tell u dat easily? esp wen its not bn long you started dating.You must b joking....It is used to cure yeast infection, notin else

Thanks so much dear
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by tunize(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Yes bro! I no fit do without condom except on an 'extraordinary' circumstances
relax ur mind nah and jst deh careful
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:49am On Jan 27, 2019
tunize:

relax ur mind nah and jst deh careful

Ok, thanks
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Thanks so much dear
U ar wlc, but pls inform her its better 2 use medication than inserting garlic clove in her vj...U can hlp her,go 2 d pharmacy 2gether n get candidiasis medication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How People Date And Make Love In North Korea / Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex / Video Of Nigerian Girls That Naked Themselves While Fighting In Newyork City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.