Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex (9185 Views)

Video Of Students Kissing During School Hour Leaves Parents In Distress / Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies / Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by sissoko89: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Most prostitutes won’t let you kiss them. Maybe because to them, it’s more intimate than they’re willing to be with a stranger, I don’t know.

LET’S TALK!! Why Ashawo No Dey Kiss During Sex?
Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Offorgerald15(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2021
You dn too waka,how you know all these stuffs?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Sirconnect: 1:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Sissoko sissoko nor be small thing you dey do oo see the way you open your yansh grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by ashybabs(m): 2:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Herpes and genital warts

Its common sense

22 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Aboks(m): 4:33am On Jun 10, 2021
If you pay better money u go kiss her but na only that bottomless pit u pay 4
Even to touch breast u must pay seperate money

What do i know sef

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by illicit(m): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2021
U wan kiss Ashana

22 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:18am On Jun 10, 2021
If you need someone to kiss with ur gutter mouth get a girlfriend,that place is strictly business,if you too tay them go push you out

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by habsydiamond(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2021
U won kiss a mouth wey don do mouth gig for countless number of people... To FvCk dem no dey fear u at all

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by VlamesIffect(f): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2021
You wan kiss ashy?

Na wa for you o.

Even to let them give me bj at times they scare me because i hear say person fit contract STI from am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Aboks:

What do i know sef

You know plenty bros. You be veteran for that side grin

14 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2021
sissoko89:

Most prostitutes won’t let you kiss them. Maybe because to them, it’s more intimate than they’re willing to be with a stranger, I don’t know.

NOPE.. they are afraid of Oral Herpes Simplex virus and other STDs which many illiterate Nigerians mistake for the effects of Malaria.

Many guys are carrying all sorts of STDs and are drinking herbs and spreading nonsense and ingredients. so even after using a condom, they kiss and infect the girls who start noticing all sorts of body itches and urinary tract infections because infected guys like kissing

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
You cannot kiss or touch any part of there body except the pussy you paid for.if you want to touch other part of her body you must pay for it,thats why i say women are blessed more than men.women are useless without that pussy and breast,those parts yield them money,houses,cars,fame e.t.c. when hardship hits them they force themselves into prostitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Goldbw122(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2021
If you want to be kissed you must pay for it, you know it is a business venture so that is how it is..

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by fukNaija(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2021
People even dey suck ashana pussyyy. Na your money. God forbid sha. The first day I enter warri, konji enter me . I say make I go try ashana for first time- we enter room.. My dick no gree stand- she do everything o.. E no gree.. For almost 2hrs my dick refuse. Na so I pay her off.. My guy laff me tire. But when I travel back and met my wife, the fallen iroko turn to isreali missile sharp sharp.

18 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Aboks(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

You know plenty bros. You be veteran for that side grin

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by roybanjo100(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
why on earth wIll you want to kiss an ashewo? are u normal

4 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Buhariamustgo28: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
sissoko89:

this one done patronize ashrawi stand tire. Talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Khd95(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
omo you get mind to even fucc ashawo, and your liver strong like goat shiit to have even imagined t=kissing them

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Sstepkee(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sissoko finally ur matter don enter pastor table, anyway nothing concern me with olosho shocked

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by ceede2: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
sissoko89:

..ask your next catch. She will give the best answer.

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by yommyoke: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
fukNaija:
People even dey suck ashana pussyyy. Na your money. God forbid sha. The first day I enter warri, konji enter me . I say make I go try ashana for first time- we enter room.. My dick no gree stand- she do everything o.. E no gree.. For almost 2hrs my dick refuse. Na so I pay her off.. My guy laff me tire. But when I travel back and met my wife, the fallen iroko turn to isreali missile sharp sharp.

cheesy your wife serves a living God be dat, the angels put your thing on PIN code

7 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by fukNaija(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
yommyoke:

cheesy your wife serves a living God be dat, the angels put your thing on PIN code
bros ntin like pin code.. I get normal side chicks wey no be ashana. But you see all this ashana I take them as shiits. Asin dogs.. They disgust me..

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Upjis: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
sissoko89:

Your mates are out hustling trying to make ends meet

The only thing you can think of is ashawo no dey kiss during sex ...

Am just sorry for your parents cause you are not only foolish and stupid you are useless

Fool
Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by fukNaija(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Upjis:

Your mates are out hustling trying to make ends meet

The only thing you can think of is ashawo no dey kiss during sex ...

Am just sorry for your parents cause you are not only foolish and stupid you are useless

Fool
oga gettat. Swear say u Neva Bleep one
Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by ihegborochidiwi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
I am a victim of warts for two years , now I know the Cure , call me 07062858272 , I have tablets and cream for warts , cream is not painful , at list one month your warts will be cleared , am talking from experience .... 07062858272
Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Aboks(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
fukNaija:
bros ntin like pin code.. I get normal side chicks wey no be ashana. But you see all this ashana I take them as shiits. Asin dogs.. They disgust me..

'They disgust you' And u dey carry dem see as u mumu reach

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Upjis: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
fukNaija:
oga gettat. Swear say u Neva Bleep one

Because I have

Is that why I should be loud about it ?

Guy grow up you are no longer a child
Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by fukNaija(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Aboks:

'They disgust you' And u dey carry dem see as u mumu reach
you and who carry them? Lol. Abeg no lie for my head o.
Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Enoch07: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Aboks:

What do i know sef
Oga you know everything
Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na for her serious boyfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex by Aboks(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
fukNaija:
you and who carry them? Lol. Abeg no lie for my head o.

Why u sabi lie, u say ur preeq no gree stand

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? / Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend / Video Of Nigerian Girls That Naked Themselves While Fighting In Newyork City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.