Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,989 members, 7,848,975 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats (28273 Views)

Way Forward: Tinubu In Telephone Conversation With Trudeau Over Gabon Coup / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol. Hopeless frustrated bastard. He is even denying pictures from his dead Abia state.

[s]
ikpuchinonye:
Don't mind the igala bastard called chinonso whose mother was raped by fulani men..He brings pictures of Alambra state and tags it abia.those pictures are from Anambra where people cohabit with pigs cheesy
[/s]

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Ategberoson(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Igbo don't understand mind politics. they're too emotional to practice such politics
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by juatice10: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano is doing this for his selfish interest and not the interest of Indigbo, how can we vote for a man who wants to destroy this country.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nwanyionitsha: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2019
globemoney01:

You are the one sounding worried cheesy
Just correcting you. Reminder:you have one vote.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Sugarboyy(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:

See another one. See the source. Abia state Is dead
All I have to say is that wonders has ended

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol..as if Anambra is fighting to be Igbo

Do you know why we say that Anambra is a monolithic state, it is because we see Anambra as different from the rest of Igbo land. We are a special breeds, no wonder we are the LIGHT OF THE NATION. Our dialect is sweet and most sought-after igbo dialect. We don't follow the crowd, we distinguish ourselves from you bastards.

See more of your dead Abia state cheesy

[s]
ikpuchinonye:

Alambra are not igbos but igalas..when biafran comes Anambra will be seceded back to kogi state where they belong.. we don't need those who have something in common with their fulani Lords..obiano the igala drunkard should continue pleasing his fulani masters while the real igbos keeps watching him.. cheesy
[/s]

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Sugarboyy:

All I have to say is that wonders has ended

Abia state is a completely dead state, they don't have government since 1999.

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by globemoney01: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Stop please.

If Obi becomes the VP its a win-win for Anambra. APGA will still continue to govern Anambra despite who is at the center because APGA is like a religion in Anambra.

"Peter Obi's greatest Ambition is to kill APGA and decimate the memory of Ikemba but it's an exercise in futility"
Obiano
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ikpuchinonye(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Lol..as if Anambra is fighting to be Igbo

Do you know why we say that Anambra is a monolithic state, it is because we see Anambra as different from the rest of Igbo land. We are a special breeds, no wonder we are the LIGHT OF NATION. Our dialect is sweet and most sought-after igbo dialect. We don't follow the crowd, we distinguish ourselves from you bastards.

See more of your dead Abia state cheesy

[s][/s]
That's the more reason alambrians should stop interfering in igbos affair and face their kiths in kogi state.The igbos have atikulated and alambrians should stop interfering in igbo affairs
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Nwanne be optimistic, if Obi becomes the VP its still a win-win for Anambra, it doesn't mean that APGA will be hurt. APGA is Anambra identity

nonsobaba:
Nwanne, like you implied, APGA will never die. Those who seek to kill APGA will rather die first -themselves and their political careers. But as a friend here, let me just tell you that the election is already won and lost both in anambra state and at the national level. Let me leave it at that.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol.as much as Anambra is the origin of Igbo, we still have diversity. We are a different people as a monolithic state.

See more of your dead Abia state that should be carved out of SE because you guys are a disgrace. Useless people cheesy

[s]
ikpuchinonye:
That's the more reason alambrians should stop interfering in igbos affair and face their kiths in kogi state.The igbos have atikulated and alambrians should stop interfering in igbo affairs
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nonsobaba: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Nwanne be optimistic, if Obi becomes the VP its still a win-win for Anambra, it doesn't mean that APGA will be hurt. APGA is Anambra identity

cheesy This is not a question of optimism. I am telling you with utmost certainty that by the time the february elections are over, the scoreline will read Obiano 2 - Obi 0

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Nwanne m, i am assuring you that nothing will happen to APGA even with PDP at center. We have been there before under GEJ. APGA has to do this so that we shall always get our fair share and attention from the center

globemoney01:

"Peter Obi's greatest Ambition is to kill APGA and decimate the memory of Ikemba but it's an exercise in futility"
Obiano

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Abagworo(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Ohanaeze definitely made an idiotic move knowing fully well that Buhari is undefeatable. It's impossible for Atiku to win Buhari and we cannot follow a dead Atiku into the grave. I'm glad Imo State is almost 100% for Buhari so our stand has always been clear and our Governor is a nationalist.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Shut up, once there is a free and fair poll, Atiku will beat Buhari blue and black with a wide margin. It is Buhari that's lifeless and no sane person shall vote a failure twice.

Imo state is divided, Buhari can only get the votes of Okoroawusa and his family, the rest of the state is APGA/PDP

Abagworo:
Ohanaeze definitely made an idiotic move knowing fully well that Buhari is undefeatable. It's impossible for Atiku to win Buhari and we cannot follow a dead Atiku into the grave. I'm glad Imo State is almost 100% for Buhari so our stand has always been clear and our Governor is a nationalist.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Talknochip(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2019
In my opinion, Obiano is right about Ohanaeze remaining neutral. but he is dead wrong in using that word (Idiotic) directly on Nwodo during their converstion... He (Obiano) is very aware (even if he is not saying it) that Buhari will not get enough votes in the s.east but he wants the Cultural organisation and the entire S.east leaders to play along (to allow pockets of votes for the APC across the S.east during the Feb elections) so that the S.east may not be at the recieving end again if eventually the APC wins (God forbid) or rig itself into power in the feb elections. Its Just Politics i believe. But as a governor, he was wrong for insulting the elder statesman.

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by lucianohase(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Forgive him, obiano is high on mixtures of drinks.......probably kaikai, hero n shots like that. That's y he is high! Since he loves drinking to stupor .
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by echodrum(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
globemoney01:

Atiku has which our votes? Ipob has a larger movement than ohaneze in SE and they have not endorsed anyone. There is no where ndigbo agreed to vote Atiku or Buhari, you are free to speak for yourself. I’m igbo an I,m not voting for butiku
is IPOD going to vote with their urine since they do not have PVC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Centcanada: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano has never like peter obi. How do you expect him to tell the Anambra to vote Atiku or peter obi. Obiano is not only a disgrace to the Igbo or anambra but a slap to his political carrier. He will never for his life contest any political post in Anambra and won. This is ur last obiano the saboteur.

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ClearFlair: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Evablizin:
Obiano should stop wailing.
Atiku/Obi2019.

God forbid those agents of the devil rule Nigeria.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by shizzle1: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
elgramz:

Oh!! Now you are an IPOB supporter? You are a well known propagandist for obiano on nairaland so you better stop deceiving yourself. Obiano is just too petty, because of his personal disagreement with Obi, he wants to undermine the will of ndigbo. Let him continue, very soon he will find himself in the company of efulefus. Even Ngige who is a member of APC can not call the president of Ohaneze an idiot but Obiano is showing us that he loves Buhari more than everybody. Tell that your foolish master to speak for himself, he is not speaking for Ndi Anambra.
Well said
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Omon605(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
elgramz:

Ohaneze don't need to deliver any votes to Atiku because he already has our votes. Obiano is talking anyhow because he has already won second term. He should have done this nonsense before contesting for second term let's cure that his madness. Foolish man!!

Claiming neutrality is the best option for the igbos, because some of the igbos sons and daughters are in every other polical parties. Have you see endorse from the north? Or the south west? That's the best way to play the Nigeria politics because it gives you power to negotiate when the right time come. Calculative politics is better because is a game of pendulum that can swing either side.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Lovemaester: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Ohaneze has spoken, APC wailers can go and jump into the lagoon.

we don't need to jump into anywhere cos this shows that even Sug President in university plays more mature politics than ohaneze it is only your people that will suffer it becos pmb will come back, another round of wailing for the next four years and southwest will have their turn
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
globemoney01:

We shall know who is a drowning man after the elections.

Nnaa, I and my Family are not part of Ohaneze "DOLLARTIC" endorsement of Atiku.

#NextLevel is a covenant biko.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Amanew(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
hungry OHANEZENWODO is not the mouthpice of nde igbo!was it not NWODO that issued no restructurering no election?but ATIKU has send something into his account thats why he is silent
NNAMDI KANU remains the true igbo leader we know!PEOPLES ORIENTED!
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by 3DayBoss44: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hahahahaha They Had Started Kickimg Their Own Ass Hahahaha Na Una Go Carry Una Own Family Go Vote And I Hope Una Family Dey Nigeria, Pls Tell Dem To Line Up 4 Voting Oya Start
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by citizen202(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ruddyman:

Lolz,...,my view is the general view of the Igbo's and u know it
highly supported
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Mrexcell(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
dre11:
•Anambra gov. lashes out at Ohanaeze, leader, says they are saboteurs

•History will judge who amongst us is idiotic -Nwodo

http://thenationonlineng.net/endorsement-obiano-nwodo-trade-insults-telephone-chats/

I never knew that obiano is this dumb how can he be offended by the endorsement of atiku by ohaeneze? Should they have endorsed a man who enjoys killing innocent igbo youths? A man who only commissioned a burial ground in the entire south east for the past four years in office?
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by GospelAkede: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by B2mario(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Lol. Hopeless frustrated bastard. He is even denying pictures from his dead Abia state.

[s][/s]
Onye ara!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday / Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.