Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats (28305 Views)

Way Forward: Tinubu In Telephone Conversation With Trudeau Over Gabon Coup / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Shut up. Nwodo has brought disgrace upon himself, the ohaneze organization, and wawa people in general for collecting bribes to endorse a fulani man in a particular party even when there are other Igbo sons running for the same office. He needed to be told how idiotic he has become. And after his tenure, no wawa person will be allowed to lead ohaneze again. They are not real Igbos and as we have all seen, their actions always indicate sympathy to their fulani origin. Never again.
But obiano the aguleri igala fool is the one that has have been licking the fulani man nyash right from day one to the extent of even trying to sell his fellow Alambra indigene for a bowl of fura nunu..Obiano and his aguleri igala brothers are trying to please buhari who is their master cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nonsobaba: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You dont decide who is igbo or not. We igbos will follow Ohaneze Ndigbo. I speak for myself, my family and my locality.
Nwodo is not Igbo. Wawa people are not Igbos. We won't make the mistake of allowing people with fulani heritage to lead ohaneze again. The last has not been heard of the mass rape of nsukka and enugu people by fulani soldiers when they surrendered their sector out of cowardice.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by putin4: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2019
I tell you quote me that Obiano will be destroy and relegated like chimaraoke mbadinaju after his tenure.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nwanyionitsha: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Sugarboyy:

What will you do after inec announce Buhari as winner?
What will you do if inec announce Atiku as winner ?
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by lozanni(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Shut up. Nwodo has brought disgrace upon himself, the ohaneze organization, and wawa people in general for collecting bribes to endorse a fulani man in a particular party even when there are other Igbo sons running for the same office. He needed to be told how idiotic he has become. And after his tenure, no wawa person will be allowed to lead ohaneze again. They are not real Igbos and as we have all seen, their actions always indicate sympathy to their fulani origin. Never again.

You see what i mean by saying you are uncouth?
You can not make a single point in a discussion without insulting the other person involved.Smh.
I am not a wawa person, but i need to remind you that different varients in a language does not mean the people are not from the same tribe. The Yorubas for instance have different varients of language like Ijebu, Oyo etc, but dont see themselves as being from different tribes.

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Olajah81: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Enemy Camp shall never knw peace
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Nwodo is not Igbo. Wawa people are not Igbos. We won't make the mistake of allowing people with fulani heritage to lead ohaneze again. The last has not been heard of the mass rape of nsukka and enugu people by fulani soldiers when they surrendered their sector out of cowardice.
Since obiano took over, his fulani Lords have been raping Alambra indigenes...But the aguleri igala drunkard have been licking his fulani man's balls instead of protecting Alambra cheesy

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/29/fulani-herdsmen-raping-wives-children-anambra-communities-cry/

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by globemoney01: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
On whose authourity are you speaking ? Maybe your village people. Even your oga obiano is worried and you are here making mouth.
You are the one sounding worried cheesy
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nwanyionitsha: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Sugarboyy:

When did you become Zik spokeman in his grave?
We will vote Atiku because we know Zik would have done same if he was here today.
Zik of Africa will never support someone with questionable certificate. Someone who doesnt know the difference between presidential, senatorial and 'governatorial' candidates.

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2019
This curse idiot from dead ABIA state when shall you be mindful of your dead state? Your Abia state is a total mess but your useless fat farting hopeless gov Ikpeazu is busy wandering around like a bastard

ikpuchinonye:
Since obiano took over, his fulani Lords have been raping Alambra indigenes...But the aguleri igala drunkard have been licking his fulani man's balls instead of protecting Alambra cheesy

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/29/fulani-herdsmen-raping-wives-children-anambra-communities-cry/

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nonsobaba: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2019
putin4:
I tell you quote me that Obiano will be destroy and relegated like chimaraoke mbadinaju after his tenure.
Obiano will complete his 8 years as governor while Obi ambition will be dashed again. If Peter Obi loses in february as expected, the scoreline will read Obiano 2 - Obi 0

That is a sweet victory for a man who was begged to become governor if you ask me cheesy
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
This curse idiot from dead ABIA state when shall you be mindful of your dead state? Your Abia state is a total mess but your useless fat farting hopeless gov Ikpeazu is busy wandering around like a bastard

Another igala bastard whose mother was raped by his fulani masters when their invaded his Alambra community ..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Stop please.

If Obi becomes the VP its a win-win for Anambra. APGA will still continue to govern Anambra despite who is at the center because APGA is like a religion in Anambra.

nonsobaba:
Obiano will complete his 8 years as governor while Obi ambition will be dashed again. If Peter Obi loses in february as expected, the scoreline will read Obiano 2 - Obi 0

That is a sweet victory for a man who was begged to become governor if you ask me cheesy
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Hopeless frustrated bastard, Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but it doesn't bother you but you are always concerned about a progressive Anambra. Just look at your dead Abia state. Cursed people grin

[s]
ikpuchinonye:

Another igala bastard whose mother was raped by his fulani masters when their invaded his Alambra community ..cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by putin4: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Today Obaino is a governor, governing over 3million of his people. Tomorrow he might become a senator, a minister or an ambassador, while you are there beating your chest when you were never elected the prefect of your class. What your ringtone after the election and Buhari expectedly wins, since you guys are supporting Atiku according to you? Biafra or referendum or marginalisation or what?

Am from the same LGA with Obiano anambra east he will not win a counselor after this his governorship.he don’t know his left and right.

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by putin4: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano even is not full Aguleri,the mother born him when her husband which is Aguleri man die,Obiano return to Aguleri during his governorship campaigns imagine that he built his first house in Aguleri during his first tenure.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano is pure Anambra guy. He built his first house in Aguleri in the early 90s. He built another house at a Onitsha GRA later around 97. He was already very rich as former ED in Fidelity bank and former auditor to Texaco oil company. He was already in Houston where he was living in his home after retirement before he was called to become gov in 2014. Stop posting rubbish

putin4:
Obiano even is not full Aguleri,the mother born him when her husband which is Aguleri man die,Obiano return to Aguleri during his governorship campaigns imagine that he built his first house in Aguleri during his first tenure.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Sugarboyy(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2019
putin4:

Am from the same LGA with Obiano anambra east he will not win a counselor after this his governorship. He is a little weight.
Same thing those from okorocha LG said prior to his second term election. Same thing those from T.A orji LG said prior to his senatorial election, but who won? Nigga you are just beating your chest for nothing

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Hopeless frustrated bastard, Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but it doesn't bother you but you are always concerned about a progressive Anambra. Just look at your dead Abia state. Cursed people grin

[s][/s]
Nothing is progressive about a state governed by an igala drunkard who licks buhari's balls to get fura nunu and allows his fulani Lords to invade his states where they rape their Alambra slaves cheesy..
Obiano is a big clown who is has no business in governance. he is better off farming with his igala brothers in kogi state where he belongs..Alambra needs to recolonized again by abians cause Alambra don't know what leadership entails cheesy
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Sugarboyy(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:

[s][/s]
Jesu Christi
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Sugarboyy(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2019
ikpuchinonye:
Nothing is progressive about a state governed by an igala drunkard who licks buhari's balls to get fura nunu and allows his fulani Lords to invade his states where they rape their Alambra slaves cheesy..
Obiano is a big clown who is has no business in governance. he is better off farming with his igala brothers in kogi state where he belongs..Alambra needs to recolonized again by abians cause Alambra don't know what leadership entails cheesy
Please o, I am not siding anyone here, those pics that guy posted, are they truly pics from Abia State?

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by putin4: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Obiano is pure Anambra guy. He built his first house in Aguleri in the early 90s. He built another house at a Onitsha GRA later around 97. He was already very rich as former ED in Fidelity bank and former auditor to Texaco oil company. He was already in Houston where he was living in his home after retirement before he was called to become gov in 2014. Stop posting rubbish

Hmm you don’t know him,I was there in 2013 Peter Obi bring him for governor,we know the allegations against him from anambra north senatorial zone he wanted to represent but we have to cover it up,don’t talk what you don’t know I know better.

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by xpool(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2019
ekiyorA:
If Atiku does not win,Ohaneze will start listing positions that should be occupied by igbos,and when not given they cry marginalization.
Since buhari has been giving all the positions to his brothers - hausa/Fulani's, Igbo's are still living in affluence.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2019
If we have igala in Anambra, we prefer them to a state like ABIA state that is dead and destroyed.

We have Igala population in Anambra but we prefer them to any Igbo from dead Abia state.

Anambra people are one people irrespective of diversity, we love ourselves first before the rest of Igbo race. It is clear to everyone.

Face your dead Abia state where nothing is working, your roads are dilapidated, your state is a refuse dumpsite. Abia state doesn't have gov since 1999 till date. There's very high insecurity in your dead Abia state. I spit on Abia state lol

[s]
ikpuchinonye:
[/s]

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by globemoney01: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2019
putin4:
Dreamer. We must don’t dump our Anambra people contesting to support another Fulani
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ikpuchinonye(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Please o, I am not siding anyone here, those pics that guy posted, are they truly pics from Abia State?
Don't mind the igala bastard called chinonso whose mother was raped by fulani men..He brings pictures of Alambra state and tags it abia.those pictures are from Anambra where people cohabit with pigs cheesy
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Ategberoson(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

If everyone should support Buhari

Why then the need for an election?

You my friend ... Don't know anything about politics

but you that know many things about politics called Yoruba many negative names in the past 3years because they bank with Buhari

you people hypocrisy makes you people sound sick I swear

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Sugarboyy:

It is a confirmed pictures from ABA. see the source. Abia state is a mess

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Asshurbanipall: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Sugarboyy:

See another one. See the source. Abia state Is dead

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nonsobaba: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Stop please.

If Obi becomes the VP its a win-win for Anambra. APGA will still continue to govern Anambra despite who is at the center because APGA is like a religion in Anambra.

Nwanne, like you implied, APGA will never die. Those who seek to kill APGA will rather die first -themselves and their political careers. But as a friend here, let me just tell you that the election is already won and lost both in anambra state and at the national level. Let me leave it at that.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ikpuchinonye(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
If we have igala in Anambra, we prefer them to a state like ABIA state that is dead and destroyed.

We have Igala population in Anambra but we prefer them to any Igbo from dead Abia state.

Anambra people are one people irrespective of diversity, we love ourselves first before the rest of Igbo race. It is clear to everyone.

Face your dead Abia state where nothing is working, your roads are dilapidated, your state is a refuse dumpsite. Abia state doesn't have gov since 1999 till date. There's very high insecurity in your dead Abia state. I spit on Abia state lol

[s][/s]
Alambra are not igbos but igalas..when biafran comes Anambra will be seceded back to kogi state where they belong.. we don't need those who have something in common with their fulani Lords..obiano the igala drunkard should continue pleasing his fulani masters while the real igbos keeps watching him.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" / Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.