Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing (15249 Views)

Why Abortion Is An Abominable Sin(selfishness & lack of love for unborn child) / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by joliecouer: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
rentAcock:

Look up the definition of a child and then compare it with the definition of a fetus and then compare it with the definition of a zygote.
Guy spare us the biology, we all know the difference ...even if it is a day old pregnancy, you have committed murder
Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Many wonder if abortion is murder and wrong in the sight of God. Some say it isn't because the baby in the womb is not yet a living thing because it hasn't drawn its first breathe. However, this is wrong as seen in the below Bible passage.

Luke 6:23
Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

In the verse above, we see Jesus telling people to leap for joy. This means that leaping for joy is something done by living things. Let's see if a baby in a womb can leap for joy.

Luke 1:41-44 (KJV)
41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

If a baby still in pregnancy is not a living thing yet, how come John the Baptist leaped for joy in his mother's womb when Mary arrived with Jesus in her womb? Is leaping for joy not a thing done by living things? Have you ever seen a stone or dead body leap for joy?

Abortion is simply murder of a living thing. Stop it now.

I have warned you to stop preaching nonsense on this forum you fake troll of a broke pastor angry na your kind need be six feet under grin bloody IMP

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by ArchAngelos999: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
rentAcock:
Op the examples you listed up there are not strong enough. All controversial issues should be dealt with common sense, in certain circumstances, it makes sense for a woman to have an abortion and at certain stage of the pregnancy. To make a blanket statement like "abortion is wrong" is ignorance. A woman should have a right to choose.

A woman should have a right to choose to take the right to live of the innocent unborn and living child, is that so?
Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by ArchAngelos999: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Bible also states that when you hate your brother and/or sister you commit murder too
There is a time for everything, and abortion is no exception to this dictate, it has its time and place

When you rationalize or justify blatant evil your conscience starts to die. Receive Jesus, believe in his death, burial and resurrection and be saved
Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by ANIEPAUL(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
abortion is murder
girls of now a days do it without conscience, why❓because many people keep preaching that it's not a sin
misleading them, drawing them away from truth...... instead of lecturing on how to live without getting unwanted pregnancies
and now girls are no longer ashamed to do it, they will even say it boldly and when truth is being told like this some people will start abusing God......we should learn to accept the truth and stop being abusive
God still forgives cos he cares for all �
Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Bible also states that when you hate your brother and/or sister you commit murder too
There is a time for everything, and abortion is no exception to this dictate, it has its time and place
Do you see abortion as murder or not?
Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by MuttleyLaff: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Michellekabod1:
Do you see abortion as murder or not?
I see abortion, the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, within the confines of the law of the land, as not being murder. Capisce?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by alBHAGDADI: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

I have warned you to stop preaching nonsense on this forum you fake troll of a broke pastor angry na your kind need be six feet under grin bloody IMP

Jesus loves you.

grin
Re: How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:50am On Jan 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Jesus loves you.

grin

If I catch you ehhh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways You Can "Honor Your Father And Mother" / Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal / Speak In Tongues- Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.