Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused (12729 Views)

Im Confused / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Okay...I created this moniker just because of this..I really need your advice..
I was posted to ughelli,Delta State during my service and since then i have been here even after my service ended..Along the line I meet this lady in her mid-30s, a beautiful one in a supermarket(bestway supermarket) and from there we became friends. At about a week later I met her same location and we just greeted each other. Luckily again we met there in about a month later and it was then we exchanged contacts and we began chatting..Eventually we became close friends,I visited her(since I really had no friends here) she stays alone..from there feelings started and one day when I visited her,she insisted I sleep over..That night we had unprotected sex..I was scared and she told me i shouldn't worry that she's disease free..She later asked me out and i agreed...She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed...I have secretly done hiv and other screening test twice and it showed am negative. I'm 23 years old

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by overdrive(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
what are you waiting for if you cannot make up your mind kindly inbox me her digits ejooo. wink
on a serious note if you know that you cannot take the relationship to the next level kindly make it known to her immediately so you don't waste her time further.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Jayslicky: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you truly love her, why then address her as your sugar mummy, if u are really interested in her money I advise u go for it and don't care what anyone will say, you can get divorced when you're tired of the marriage. All win na win.

I sight u Bad boy, the BBA dey solidly behind you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Evablizin(f): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Marry her and become a full time houseboy/toy.

Anyway this thread is becoming hotter and sweeter as you go down grin . Make i park one corner dey observe.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Zamantu(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Baba I envy you o aje!... F**k what people have to say and beside are you gonna tell them she's your sugar mommy abi the woman you love and would love to settle down with?

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by IghoCentric(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
You obviously no like her reach... u still call her sugar mummy..lol... the money still dey ur eye... kwantinu until she brings out the warri in her... better get sense before she change am... as u dey its not a proposal... say No first make u see... congrats bro cos as u dey u don marry or u go soon dey hospital or worse... lol

14 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Paxie55: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted all of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.
None has called him a gold digger, hoe, farm tool, olosho and all type of derogatory names being allotted to ladies here, even when the op vividly call her his sugar mummy. grin This shows That, these men are only envious of the female folks and lacks the opportunity to turn themselves into feminine gender, if not, they would have been worst or done worst. Look how they are cheering him up. grin grin

What do I expect, we are in a generation of bloody hypocrites and emasculated sissies.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by OneCorner: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Report her to the nearest police station
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Mrnakeina(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
* whistling* Amaka disappoint me, iyeneke confusion...

19 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by makydebbie(f): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
I'm really trying hard not to laugh here. grin
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by makydebbie(f): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted none of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.
None has called him a gold digger, hoe, farm tool, olosho and all type of derogatory names being allotted to ladies here, even when the op vividly call her his sugar mummy. grin

What do I expect, we are in a generation of bloody hypocrites and emasculated sissies.
You won't find them here.
Bloody hypocrites.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by pocohantas(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
Okay...I created this moniker just because of this... I really need your advice..

Why you create new moniker na, are you one of our resident hardworking alpha-male? grin

Anyway, the mistake you made was accepting those gifts. Very few people are capable of giving without expecting anything in return, she wants commitment from you. A woman of that age could be desperate and employ every trick in her arsenal to hook an unsuspecting naive man.

I think you should slowly start withdrawing. Since it is NYSC, you would be done in record time. She knew what she was up to all along, I am sure you knew too. You thought you could eat her tangible & intangible assets, then run away. For some reasons, maybe her actions and utterances, you have seen it would come with consequences, that is why you decided to tell us. Don't allow your love for freebies block your senses in future.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Saintino111(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
I was posted to ughelli,Delta State during my service and since then i have been here even after my service ended..Along the line I meet this lady in her mid-30s, a beautiful one in a supermarket(bestway supermarket) and from there we became friends. At about a week later I met her same location and we just greeted each other. Luckily again we met there in about a month later and it was then we exchanged contacts and we began chatting..Eventually we became close friends,I visited her(since I really had no friends here) she stays alone..from there feelings started and one day when I visited her,she insisted I sleep over..That night we had unprotected sex..I was scared and she told me i shouldn't worry that she's disease free..She later asked me out and i agreed...She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed...I have secretly done hiv and other screening test twice and it showed am negative. I'm 23 years old
Baba you have entered real trouble o, going by your writeup she must have invested in you alot.
That woman can get you killed if you dump her, but marrying a woman who is 12years older, hell no.

8 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Paxie55: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saintino111:

Baba you have entered real trouble o, going by your writeup she must have invested in you alot.
That woman can get you killed if you dump her, but marrying a woman who is 12years older, hell no.
Ada Please, don't say that.
Nobi him mate deh marry their grannies? The only difference na green card.

grin

14 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Apination(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pass her come since you no get sense, I over ready for that kind marriage for this naija economy everything na format undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saintino111:

Yea she has...she open a shop for me spending about 500k in the process ,she gives me money for upkeep and I'm really in a tight corner now,I don't want to hurt her...she sees me as her last bus stop...

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by chocboi78(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
After allowing ur parents to waste money training u in school and NYSC at age 23,u want to repay them with a lady above 30 as a wife.....put yourself in ur fathers shoe son

10 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by lilmax(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
experienced sex and money still dey deceive this one

love fire

you're in there for the money Bros......at the end, it's your cross, carry it

an idiot like you who do not have direction in life have no other choice but to marry her by force and live a miserable life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Yudee8(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted all of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.
None has called him a gold digger, hoe, farm tool, olosho and all type of derogatory names being allotted to ladies here, even when the op vividly call her his sugar mummy. grin This shows That, these men are only envious of the female folks and lacks the opportunity to turn themselves into feminine gender, if not, they would have been worst or done worst. Look how they are cheering him up. grin grin

"menists"... this must be new

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Olalan(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
You better flee from her and stop wasting the lady's time
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
chocboi78:
After allowing ur parents to waste money training u in school and NYSC at age 23,u want to repay them with a lady above 30 as a wife.....put yourself in ur fathers shoe son
This is exactly what is holding me back..all the hopes and expectation of my family will just crash....

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by chocboi78(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

Yea she has...she open a shop for me spending about 500k in the process ,she gives me money for upkeep and I'm really in a tight corner now,I don't want to hurt her...she sees me as her last bus stop...
tell her your parents wount approve of it.... If she threatens to collect the shop ,money and other benefits, gladly give them up and run away from delta state

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by princfred(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
chocboi78:
lol what if the father no get shoe. grin

Op should carry his cross when he was "enyoying" juicy things and economic emancipation where we there?

9 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Saintino111(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

Take my advice, if you don't want to marry her, find out the kind of person she is, if she is the type take can destory you, leave Delta if she is the dangerous type. Save your life.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Jayslicky: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:

Shut up what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. grin
Paxie55:

Shut up what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

4 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Saintino111(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:
Ada Please, don't say that. Nobi him mate deh marry their grannies? The only difference na green card.
grin
That one na for obodo oyibo na, here na 9ja, with all the society problems.

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by jakandeola(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
guy is not easy to get a rich girl DAT love you. age is s number and I think u live her too. dont listen to anybody cos when u are down some small girls ur age wont marry u.guy settle down with her she got property for you.lucky guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed.

But why are you scared na?
Why will your family ridicule you?

Isn't this the independent supportive woman Nigerian men seek? grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Tiffbuxas: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
what did your family say when she opened the shop for you and have been doing you well both in and out of bed? Oga if you're nt intrested in her for the long term tell her na... Moreover nysc na one year of flexing she might understand or use you for ritual... Stop using your family as disguise

7 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by jakandeola(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
chocboi78:
he shld marry a woman of 25 broke and always disturbing for money. wat d different between woman of 35 and 25 .guy forget I dont think u Eva love a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.