Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana (23423 Views)

When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by richidinho(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
ok
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by AntiWailer: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
ishiamu:
I wonder what that ngene or cleverly or cilicmarin will do if buhari lose.... I am just imagining

Stop imagining.

That will never happen.

Be concerned about the visa to hustle if Buhari wins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Waffarianman(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
He won't listen. Almighty God abeg send ahm go him village nxt month we don't need him ooo. Enough is enough
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Bibors(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
By the time Nigerians fail to revolt now and oust this evil regime and he takes them to the next level, mother's will boil their babies for food.

Just like Isrealies on Masada issue let Nigerians say Never Again to irredeemable Jihadists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by farem: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Breaking News..... Do you know that the former CJN was part of the Dubai evil gathering ?? He was paid upfront in order to do the bidding of PDP after they must have lost the election and lodged complain before the Court.

Onnonghen promised PDP that he will constitute Tribunal Judges that will be favourable to PDP where he will stand for them in the Apex Court and will grant them dubious victory in the Supreme Court afterwards.. The Money we heard was paid by SARAKI's aides on three different instalment and in dollars.

The date which the money was Paid was transmitted to the Presidency by top security personals..

-Now You know why the tainted Thief was booted out from his Seat by Sai BABA.

-Now You know why PDP are completely demoralised to the point of suspending their Campaigns

-Now You know why we Buharists are happy and mocking them.

- Now You know that the Dubai Evil gathering strategy has been exposed and condemned to nothing.

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba

Credit to Daleehat Suleiman Bente

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by olujastro: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Iblad0994:
You can infer from Falana statement on Channles TV that both sides are wrong.

The CJN Onnoghen ought to have at least resign

The presidency shouldn’t have resorted to Jungle justice

The NJC should protect the integrity of the Judiciary

God bless Nigeria
I'm watching it live and I totally agree.
But Mr President couldn't have watched as the CJN who should be the chief custodian of the law was abusing every process set up by law to try his case.

PMB's courageous action is now forcing every body involved to act.
So kudos to PMB for his bravery.

3 Likes

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by discusant: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Stalwert:
But idiotic pigs and idiots said that is why Tanko was selected... They have no honor so they do not understand that a criminal should never head the judiciary. That is why they support Atiku

The worst corruption is appointing unqualified relations to head Nigeria's Security departments and public offices..
Disobedience to the Judicial arm of govt is worse corruption than stealing public funds

These two corruptions President Buhari is known for eat away the fabrics of a country.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by RealityShot: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN); WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by fatymore(f): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Guys.. Edakun patronize me.. I sell quality bed sheets..
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
olujastro:

But Mr President couldn't have watched as the CJN who should be the chief custodian of the law was abusing every process set up by law to try his case.

I agree 100% with you. The president had to do what he did to gain the attention of Nigerians and the NJC himself. He shows he is a strong president that got balls to take this people head on. Last last, they will call of the suspension and the CJN will resign. Just watch and see

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by shegra58: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:
Wait ooo...is it only me...it looks like the most educated people in this country hate the tyrant...only the 30k monthly gang and the walking dead are the ones rooting for the bigot.

Pls if by tomorrow I become a supporter of the nepotistic fellow, biko hold me down, flog me, take me to a church for deliverance...if these don't work...yaba left straight for proper brain scan.
So be it IJN

1 Like

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by dannypaul(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
So of all what Falana said, is this the only statement tolu ogunlesi could pick? spits!!

Didn't he heard when he condemned the suspension by d presidency on recommendation of an ex parte order saying it is illegal and not constitutional.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by godunia(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Can the one who Inaugurates influence the selection of the members of the tribunal? I respect Kemi Adeosun. Will the suspended CJN still be walking alive if it were China?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by LONGPREEK(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
i have 8.6m ciming in on wednesday. i plan to spend 100k on a nairaland hoe that can suck preek very well. if you are that hoe ass olosho that can suck preek wella and can take some hard forking up your ass, send me a message. real olsoho only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:
Wait ooo...is it only me...it looks like the most educated people in this country hate the tyrant...only the 30k monthly gang and the walking dead are the ones rooting for the bigot.

Pls if by tomorrow I become a supporter of the nepotistic fellow, biko hold me down, flog me, take me to a church for deliverance...if these don't work...yaba left straight for proper brain scan.

Are you sure you watch the interview of Femi Falana on channels TV?? If you do, you will know that he wants the CJN to resign and he is even tilting towards the executive judging from his statements.

Be like say people just talk for the sake of likes on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by reuben79: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Supention of cjn Is political, us, uk and Eu condem it, illiterate cannot be wiser than literate

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
So lalasticlala got a PA now? Great lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by flygotravels: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
yes you are right
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by AngelicBeing: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:

l have my koboko ready to flog you if you become a supporter tongue

1 Like

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by labusinessguide: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
olujastro:

There's nothing like courage in the rule of law, it is either legal/due process or illegal/lawless, and what buhari have demonstrated is that he is above the law and have no respect to the law of the land.

...and you should be worried about that.

1 Like

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by MrGodwithin: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
No going back to looters era. BABA BUHARI till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Lokostic77: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
obailala:
I thought the real motive behind replacing the CJN was for the new guy to appoint loyalists for the election tribubals?.... If the new/Ag. CJN is so powerless, why's there so much noise about this saga being linked to elections?
bros is not possible for new CJN to assemble 250 judges within 24hrs

2 Likes

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by discusant: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:

Also scan the brain of that Omo who supports Buhari because he believes the VP that Buhari cabal shall hand over power to an Omo in 2023.

Omo didn't think about the shithole Nigeria shall have been if led by the Buhari CABAL up to 2023.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Jonadull: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
obailala:
I thought the real motive behind replacing the CJN was for the new guy to appoint loyalists for the election tribubals?.... If the new/Ag. CJN is so powerless, why's there so much noise about this saga being linked to elections?
Propaganda from pdpigz and Ipob ofcourse

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by PearlStreet(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
discusant:

The worst corruption is appointing unqualified relations to head Nigeria's Security departments and public offices..
Disobedience to the Judicial arm of govt is worse corruption than stealing public funds

These two corruptions President Buhari is known for eat away the fabrics of a country.

What of corruption by the No.1 judge of the country, that one slim-fits the fabric of the country abi?

1 Like

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by reuben79: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN);
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
who is buhari?d illiterate who cannot reason well

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Phelicx(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
He may have "no role" but definitely has an influence, perhaps some slots in the selection.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by abokikhalifa: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
discusant:

Only a fool would not see that suspension of CJN by Buhari cabal is for the CABAL's desire to remain in Aso Rock beyond May 29.

President Buhari further exposed the CABAL through his reading the allegations against the CJN before TV cameras.

When did the president become a prosecutor?

You are confused . Cabal, tyrant, lifeless, jubrin, cow etc . Stay one place abeg
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by ComradeShegs(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
ishiamu:
I wonder what that ngene or cleverly or cilicmarin will do if buhari lose.... I am just imagining

Me too o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.