Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana (23420 Views)

When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:
Wait ooo...is it only me...it looks like the most educated people in this country hate the tyrant...only the 30k monthly gang and the walking dead are the ones rooting for the bigot.

Pls if by tomorrow I become a supporter of the nepotistic fellow, biko hold me down, flog me, take me to a church for deliverance...if these don't work...yaba left straight for proper brain scan.
and by educated u mean?

1 Like

Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by chrisxxx(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:
Wait ooo...is it only me...it looks like the most educated people in this country hate the tyrant...only the 30k monthly gang and the walking dead are the ones rooting for the bigot.

Pls if by tomorrow I become a supporter of the nepotistic fellow, biko hold me down, flog me, take me to a church for deliverance...if these don't work...yaba left straight for proper brain scan.
Buhari just pulled the tiger's tail. He would have been managing with his few zombies down South and Almagiris in the north. He took his luck too far.
No sane Nigeria will support Buhari of today.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by fiercehillz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Iblad0994:

Are you sure you watch the interview of Femi Falana on channels TV?? If you do, you will know that he wants the CJN to resign and he is even tilting towards the executive judging from his statements.

Be like say people just talk for the sake of likes on Nairaland.

I don't derive any pleasure from likes, retweets etc...why do you people feel anybody against the tyrant is supporting corruption?...why?. I equally wanted the CJN to resign and face the charges against him. I wanted the NJC to do the needful and not what your messiah the tyrant did.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by fiercehillz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ray97:
and by educated u mean?

You are educated and should be able to decipher this...even the vice president who is a SAN, a professor and a pastor had to cancel his interview with Ebuka just to avoid being asked questions concerning the drama
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by bkool7(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Iblad0994:
You can infer from Falana statement on Channles TV that both sides are wrong.

The CJN Onnoghen ought to have at least resign

The presidency shouldn’t have resorted to Jungle justice

The NJC should protect the integrity of the Judiciary

God bless Nigeria
The inaction of Ononghe led to Buhari's action.

If Ononghe had acted honourably Buhari wouldn't have done what is expediently necessary.

In all, Ononghe is solely to blame
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by bewise24: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Considering the timing of this controversial suspension of the CJN, can we say that the APC still believes it can win a free and fair elections in Nigeria?
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Tareq1105: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
MediaLife:
Renowned human rights activist, Femi Falana (SAN) says the Chief Justice of Nigerians has no Role in the selection of Election Petition Tribunals.

The Human Right Activist while speaking on the suspension of Onnoghen at the Channels TV confirm the Tribunals are selected by the President of the court of Appeal and only inaugurated by the CJN

He said:

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/cjn-has-no-role-in-selection-of.html

What a relief for Papa Deceiving Pikin apologists.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Tareq1105: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
bewise24:
Considering the timing of this controversial suspension of the CJN, can we say that the APC still believes it can win a free and fair elections in Nigeria?

Why not?

It's part of Buhari anti corruption battle and more people respect his doggedness.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by bishopjoe02(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Stalwert:
But idiotic pigs and idiots said that is why Tanko was selected... They have no honor so they do not understand that a criminal should never head the judiciary. That is why they support Atiku

You don't get it, governorship case can be appeal to supreme court (Eg Rivers) and whatever supreme court says is final and CJN runs supreme court, it is d highest court in naija
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Tareq1105: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:

I don't derive any pleasure from likes, retweets etc...why do you people feel anybody against the tyrant is supporting corruption?...why?. I equally wanted the CJN to resign and face the charges against him. I wanted the NJC to do the needful and not what your messiah the tyrant did.

To me, Falana has profer solution.

Both sides are wrong.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Tareq1105: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
bishopjoe02:

You don't get it, governorship case can be appeal to supreme court (Eg Rivers) and whatever supreme court says is final and CJN runs supreme court, it is d highest court in naija

Why the appeal to the Supreme Court on governorship petition?

I thought it normally terminate at Appeal.

Another way to enrich themselves I guess. Judges are at Xmas season.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by terryflexy: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
I use to respect this man as a top lawyer in Nigeria but after reading this words from him today. I doubt his integrity
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by JusticeSeeker: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dpharisee:
Buhari doesn't know that one, he thought the CJN nominated the tribunal members. That's what you get when your president has never presented any certificate showing that he passed any examination grin
so to you, Buhari doesn't know that and also has no one to tell him when he has a SAN as his VP, Fashola SAN, Keyamo SAN. etc
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Tareq1105: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
XTHRONE:
A.you can't give what you don't have. Atiku is a business man just like Trump, I believe he will get Nigeria working again, Buhari on the other hand is a cattle rearer, Nigerians are not cows. We can see the embact on the economy, besides age and health is not on his side. Only retards will vote for these man, if not tell me one reason why you should vote for buhari. Don't tell me he is fighting corruption, if he is , what happened to Maina and Ganduje, when Atiku was in APC, he was a saint immediately he left, APC reminded him that he can't go to USA, of which he prove them wrong.bunch of hypocrite s.

My friend, don't take us back, we've passed this stage.

All the issues you raised have been trashed weeks ago.

Pls Update yourself.

Your support for a Loooooter is a support for our National Assets to be sold to his (Atiku) friends as he said.

Olorun o ni fun yin se.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Tareq1105: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
godunia:
Can the one who Inaugurates influence the selection of the members of the tribunal? I respect Kemi Adeosun. Will the suspended CJN still be walking alive if it were China?

From Bench to jail.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Tareq1105: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
terryflexy:
I use to respect this man as a top lawyer in Nigeria but after reading this words from him today. I doubt his integrity

Let Ezekhome come to Channel TV to give Nigerians his own views.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by adenigga(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
MediaLife:
Renowned human rights activist, Femi Falana (SAN) says the Chief Justice of Nigerians has no Role in the selection of Election Petition Tribunals.

The Human Right Activist while speaking on the suspension of Onnoghen at the Channels TV confirm the Tribunals are selected by the President of the court of Appeal and only inaugurated by the CJN

He said:

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/cjn-has-no-role-in-selection-of.html
So, please! What's the next line of action. We can just be pointing out the anomalies without any concrete actionactions.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Jesusloveyou: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:

also with me,
I always pray to GOD to kill me and send me to hell the day i will SUPPORT CORRUPTION, SUPPORT jobless AGGRESSIVE lazy TERRORIST and corrupt pdp.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by XTHRONE(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tareq1105:

My friend, don't take us back, we've passed this stage.

All the issues you raised have been trashed weeks ago.

Pls Update yourself.

Your support for a Loooooter is a support for our National Assets to be sold to his (Atiku) friends as he said.

Olorun o ni fun yin se.
Indeed Buhari is favouring all Nigerians, when all his appointment is based on Nepotism. When Atiku was in APC he was not a looter, how come immediately he left, he became a looter. APC are all hypocrites.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by kernel001: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Stalwert:
But idiotic pigs and idiots said that is why Tanko was selected... They have no honor so they do not understand that a criminal should never head the judiciary. That is why they support Atiku

Why did Buhari aid and abetted Abacha to loot?
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Cantonese: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
MediaLife:

The Human Right Activist while speaking on the suspension of Onnoghen at the Channels TV confirm the Tribunals are selected by the President of the court of Appeal and only inaugurated by the CJN e said:

Watch Video HERE

Falana please tell that to the weak minded who do not know that the CJN relates very well with the president of the COA and thus can influence the man. Rubbish.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Jesusloveyou: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
fiercehillz:

since cjn were playing smart, he postpone njc meeting that suppose to help him,
cjn was dribbling everybody in nigeria, he dribble more than okocha and ronaldiho.

cjn dont want to honourably resign, he prefer this forceful resign.
and buhari help him to achieve that.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by Jesusloveyou: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
XTHRONE:

Indeed Buhari is favouring all Nigerians, when all his appointment is based on Nepotism. When Atiku was in APC he was not a looter, how come immediately he left, he became a looter. APC are all hypocrites.
even if buhari appoint my blood brother, it will not still favour me. dont be tribalist and ethnocentric, when pius anyim was ssg, what did you gain.
we SS has never benefited anything from gej regime,
we SS did not gain anything from thief onnoghen.
but we SS has benefited from buhari govt, see railway, seaport, fertilizer plant, Dam and dredging of Rivers, infrastructure everywhere like the east- West road ETC.
Re: CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana by debeey87(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2019
That's what they want you to believe it's all about
obailala:
I thought the real motive behind replacing the CJN was for the new guy to appoint loyalists for the election tribubals?.... If the new/Ag. CJN is so powerless, why's there so much noise about this saga being linked to elections?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Ikpea Resigns As Edo Commissioner For Minerals, Oil And Gas / Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu / Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.