Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada (1884 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Ilamina(f): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
undecided
Instead of Trent uni

Life is hard, sucks how anxiety complicates our lives so much
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ilamina:

undecided
Instead of Trent uni

Frustration knows no location. 419ner suspected
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ilamina:

undecided
Instead of Trent uni

Frustration knows no location. 419ner suspected
. Beware
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Ilamina(f): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Zaaei:
Why Queens and not Trent?

Trent's campus is incredibly beautiful and scenic,
but Queens is a bigger School with more faculties and programs.

Trent was boring
No swag
No fine people

You live in Canada?
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Ilamina(f): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Zaaei:
Omg, lol. I can understand, I guess. It's a small School, but Peterborough itself is a small city with lots of elderly peeps. 1 in 5 people there are seniors. I went to Trent for a year and then changed Uni, but I miss the beauty of the city and School till this day. Yes.

I transferred to York
But still feel bad I didn't graduate on time

Which uni, did you transfer too

My heart wasn't at Trent, because I played too much before I went too uni. . so I didn't get to choose what I wanted
My school counselor just dumped me there

I miss Trent professor's and Trent international office people, they were all nice to me

Choosing university is not easy, most of my friends wished they went to another school

My friend in McMaster, wish he went too ryerson
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Ilamina(f): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Zaaei:
Omg, lol. I can understand, I guess. It's a small School. I went to Trent for a year and then changed Uni. But I miss the beauty of Peterborough and Trent till this day. Yes!

Me looking at Guelph, Queens, McMaster

Wish I went there instead of Trent

I am just confused

But I heard the advantage of Trent, you get to know your professor's
Less competitive society
Easier to get into classes

But at York, I still know my professors, so all that trent hype is bs

Maybe it's easier to get into classes, if you are organized
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Ilamina(f): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Zaaei:

York is huge. Have you graduated from there now?

Don't feel bad about not graduating on time. I was at another Uni before I went to Trent. I left that Uni after a year and went to Trent. Didn't like my course at Trent after a year (tho I loved the Uni and city) and left to go back to my first Uni. Then the semester after leaving Trent was so difficult for me due to something that happened to me shortly after it started and due to commuting to campus. My grades suffered that semester and I ended up failing one class after missing the final exam. The class I failed was required for my major and I had to retake it. I cried knowing I had to spend another semester taking it, but I got myself together, turned to a beast and ended up with a 91% in the class the second time. The Prof I had the second time around was one of the best Profs ever. He was such a kind man, had a better teaching style and was of the Profs who wrote me LORs for graduate Sch. My GPA kept increasing after that semester and skyrocketed to a total of 17% by the time I finally finished last yr. Trust your process and above all, trust God.

Western.

Yes, my Professors and program coordinator at Trent were very nice.

Why's your friend wishing he had gone to Ryerson? McMaster and Ryerson both have good programs. McMaster is known for the Health Sciences, while Ryerson is for Engineering, Management and Communication programs. Ryerson has more connections, but downtown T.O is pricy. I've been to McMaster's campus once. It was one of the Schools I got accepted into for my undergrad, but when I went to the campus to get a feel of it before making my decsision, I didn't like the buildings and didn't choose it for that reason. I'm no longer that superficial. We should never judge a book by its cover.

I am glad to see another trent student
Who knew a Trent university was on NL

You are at Western Ontario, that's a really good school

I wish I went to those ivy league schools like Western Ontario, Queens, u of t, Waterloo at first

But I struggle with anxiety, it was very hard for me too choose and settle down in one university

I did a very good presentation at the Trent international camp, so I was respected by the school staff
Did you attend tip camp?

My friend at McMaster, admired one of our Nigeria's friends life at ryerson. . she had friends with ryerson students who were models downtown Toronto
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Ilamina(f): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Zaaei:

York is huge, but it has tons of neat programs. I've been to the campus once and got lost. Have you graduated from there now, or are you still there?

Don't feel bad about not graduating on time. I was at another Uni before I went to Trent. I left that Uni after a year and went to Trent. Didn't like my course at Trent after a year (tho I loved the Uni and city) and left to go back to my first Uni. Then the semester after leaving Trent was a difficult one due to something that happened to me shortly after it started and due to commuting to campus. My grades suffered that semester and I ended up failing one class after missing the final exam. The class I failed was required for my major and I had to retake it. I cried knowing I had to spend another semester taking it, but I got myself together, turned to a beast and ended up with a 91% in the class the second time. The Prof I had the second time around was one of the best Profs ever. He was such a kind man, had a better teaching style and was of the Profs who wrote me LORs for graduate Schs. My GPA kept increasing after that semester and skyrocketed to a total of 17% by the time I finally finished last yr. Trust your process and above all, trust God.

Western.

Yes, my Professors and program coordinator at Trent were very nice.

Why's your friend wishing he had gone to Ryerson? McMaster and Ryerson both have good programs. McMaster is known for the Health Sciences, while Ryerson is for Engineering, Management and Communication programs. Ryerson has more connections, but downtown T.O is pricy. I've been to McMaster's campus once. It was one of the Schools I got accepted into for my undergrad, but when I went to the campus to get a feel of it before making my decsision, I didn't like the buildings and didn't choose it for that reason. I'm no longer that superficial. We should never judge a book by its cover.

I haven't graduated yet
York is cool

When I first left Trent, I didn't like Toronto
I was Missing the small Trent environment

It took time for me too appreciate York but I am beginning to like it
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Ilamina(f): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Zaaei:

Yes, but I'm done Western now. I don't really believe in the whole idea of "ivy league Schs". Some Schs have bigger faculties and better co-op, but overall every Sch in this country is good.

TIP, nope. I'm not an intl student.

International Nigerian students were all about ivy league schools that time

We were all bush, jjc. . didn't know any better
Re: I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada by Ilamina(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Zaaei:

Okay, stay at York and stay put. When you start wishing you're at another Sch you will get confused and lose focus. What're you studying? If you need help or study tips, just lemme know.

I am okay
Satisfied with York

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide / Sex That Kills People. / I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.