Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,227 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto (23384 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Kellibae(f): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2019
PC supportes are senseless.
That's how they also said ekweremadu defected to APC, which he later debunked grin
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2019
paq1:

Your are deceiving yourself alone cos even Buhari that usually doesn't know anything, knows you are lying.

Let us wait till 16th February 2019 and we will see who is deceiving who.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by OTayobami(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Nawa sef. is not to rule the country again?
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by aliondo: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2019
paq1:

Your are deceiving yourself alone cos even Buhari that usually doesn't know anything, knows you are lying.

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by berrystunn(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

All north with exception of probably Benue and Taraba already in the bag; not to mention most of SW and one or two SS/SE - PMB will win hands down.

Lagos State have 11 million registered voters

65% massively from church's and Igbo community.

APC will get the biggest shock of their lifes.

SE and SS is already a lock down for PDP since 2003.

North is already a divided vote.

Million of shiit Muslim waiting to vote out buhari.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by berrystunn(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Old news
Non have followers
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2019
berrystunn:

Lagos State have 11 million registered voters

65% massively from church's and Igbo community.

APC will get the biggest shock of their lifes.

SE and SS is already a lock down for PDP since 2003.

North is already a divided vote.

Million of shiit Muslim waiting to vote out buhari.

Yes; till 16th February 2019 when they will resume wailing as usual or being fished out of the Lagos lagoon - no thanks to Oba Akiolu cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Binikingdowm: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Yes; till 16th February 2019 when they will resume wailing as usual or being fished out of the Lagos lagoon - no thanks to Oba Akiolu cheesy grin
PDP will win the following north central states; plateau, Benue, Kwara, nassarawa and Niger.

North east; jigawa,taraba and Bauchi

North west; Sokoto, zamfara.

Buhari won't win any southern states.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by mrkia(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Coolgent:

Dont mind him, the said women leader and Nasiru has already rebuked the story.
How, where and when?
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by ClearFlair: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Coolgent:

Dont mind him, the said women leader and Nasiru has already rebuked the story.

Rebuked? Atiku supporters are so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by MrAJQ(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there

Sokoto is a PDP state,.. Cry me an ocean
It was a PDP state before Buhari and Tambuwal took it away from them. Shalom
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by MrAJQ(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

Rebuked? Atiku supporters are so dumb.

Extremely dump for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by MrAJQ(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
PDP will win the following north central states; plateau, Benue, Kwara, nassarawa and Niger.

North east; jigawa,taraba and Bauchi

North west; Sokoto, zamfara.

Buhari won't win any southern states.
Eyah! And they will think you have sense at home oo. My advice please stick to your medication.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by berrystunn(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

2015 the Oba was shocked with the out come very close and then reacted.
This time around the shock will give him heart attack

90% of the church's with massive crowd advise all members to get their PVC.
That is the reason Lagos State have 11 million registered voters.

Millions of Igbo and other tribe in Lagos waiting massively this time around to vote Buhari out

AAC youth will cut down APC vote too,

No point telling you. We did all grassroot job..
The funniest thing , PDP flags and posters in Lagos is not upto 5%.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by albaniy1: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2019
I KNOW THAT TAMBUWAL WILL WORK AGAINST ATIKU ....

FROM THE FACT THAT ITS A DAY OR 2 DAYS TO ATIKUS ARRIVAL IS WHEN HE OTHER FOR HIS POSTERS TO BE PLACED IN THE TOWN AND AFTER THE DAY I DIDNT SEE ANY NEW POSTER OF ATIKU AND TAMBUWAL ONLY HIM ALONE

TAMBUWAL ONLY LEAVE THE PARTY TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT ....

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT HE IS EVEN SUPORTIN SOME APC CAMPAIGN FINANCIALLY SECRETLY

ISSORIT
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by MrAJQ(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2019
paq1:

Stale news. Buharideens hanging on straws the atikunation tsunami is REAL! February 16th is 18 days to go.
I just observe you're just an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Augiiee(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Kingsley10000:
with presence of wamako....tambuwal is now a former governor

only those in sakwato can testify
That's absolutely true, Wammakko is untouchable in Sokoto. Tambuwal is only wasting his tym.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by paq1: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:

I just observe you're just an attention seeker

Pele
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2019
Yesterdays Tambuwal L/G to L/G campaign at Shagari and Kebbi LGA's

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Baawaa(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Zombie o, zombie..
Na only you waka come,where are the other atikulooting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by maasoap(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:

Peoples Democratic Party’s top chieftain in Sokoto State, Alhaji Nasiru Sahabi Tambuwal, has joined the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Other defectors included a former special assistant to Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, Alhaji Yaro Illelar-Gajara; PDP Women Leader in Tambuwal local government, Hajiya A’in Sokoto; former chairman, Matawalle G-23 and another top notcher of the party, Alhaji Hamza Yeriman Shuni, among others.

The defection of Tambuwal, who is the Legal Adviser of PDP in Sokoto, was announced in Dange town, headquarters of Dange/Shuni local government during the flag off of the campaigns for the 2019 general elections

https://www.independent.ng/tambuwal-defects-to-apc-in-sokoto/amp/

Well, it is very simple. They are the grassroot politicians, they know what is happening right now in their state and they don't want to miss out. They know that Tambuwal can't survive this so, why wasting your time and energy on a failure?

1 Like

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Maket: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

All north with exception of probably Benue and Taraba already in the bag; not to mention most of SW and one or two SS/SE - PMB will win hands down.
Don't be surprised when you see PMB wining Benue
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by maasoap(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
berrystunn:

2015 the Oba was shocked with the out come very close and then reacted.
This time around the shock will give him heart attack

90% of the church's with massive crowd advise all members to get their PVC.
That is the reason Lagos State have 11 million registered voters.

Millions of Igbo and other tribe in Lagos waiting massively this time around to vote Buhari out

AAC youth will cut down APC vote too,

No point telling you. We did all grassroot job..
The funniest thing , PDP flags and posters in Lagos is not upto 5%.

Different people have different political affiliations irrespective of what they are told in their churches or mosques to do. It seems to me like you've never been involved in real life politics? Go and convince Christians and Igbos who are APC members not to vote for APC.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by Raskasal(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:
I warn Atiku and his supporters of the imminent danger of fighting political battle against Buhari in the North

Lol. You funny ooo, where you for warn am? Anywayz the man no dey hear word jare. More defectors are expected

1 Like

Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by samazagudu(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
I am not in haste, but PDP is now becoming a history.
I fear is that the PDP would not become a history of devil to the next generation.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by berrystunn(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2019
maasoap:

Different people have different political affiliations irrespective of what they are told in their churches or mosques to do. It seems to me like you've never been involved in real life politics? Go and convince Christians and Igbos who are APC members not to vote for APC.

no point , you want me to mention the church's that mandated their members to get PVC...

And how royal and faithful they are with their Daddy in the Lord.
And how they follow his directives.

Note that you can't change the mind of APC member or PDP member's

Over 45% have not decided on who to vote for, that is the reason of campaign.

With our grassroot job church's have more undecided group.
Re: Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto by MrAJQ(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Raskasal:

Lol. You funny ooo, where you for warn am? Anywayz the man no dey hear word jare. More defectors are expected

Smiles.
You suppose understand naw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m – Metuh Tells Court / Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.