Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

I’m Seriously In Need Of A Man – Actress Yvonne Nelson Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Seriously In Need Of A Man – Actress Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (695 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Seriously In Need Of A Man – Actress Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Wingsnewspaper: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Popular Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that she is in desperate need of a man. The mother of one whom reports say has been dumped by her baby daddy British photographer, Jamie Roberts, made this known on a live Television show.

Since hitting the spotlight and becoming an accomplished actress, Yvonne Nelson has dated several famous and rich men in her country and away. She’s dated Nigerian singers Iyanya and Ice Prince. She is also rumored to have dated actor Jim Iyke which she denies.

While speaking on the TV show Dinning with cooks and braggarts, Yvonne Nelson made it known that her quest to have a man for herself is a serious one and not a joke this time around.

When the show’s host asked for the kind of guy the actress would love to have a relationship with, whether he has to be Ghanaian or Nigerian, she replied with the word ”Any”.

Also Read: NIGERIAN LADY PUNISHES HER DOG FOR CHEWING HER IPHONE
https://www.wingsnewspaper.com/nigerian-lady-punishes-her-dog-for-chewing-her-iphone

Re: I’m Seriously In Need Of A Man – Actress Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Yambee: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Not bad at all.

And your prayers shall be answered. If it is love you are looking for, i pray you find it. There is something courageous about a woman, who throws pride away,and publicly admit they are lonely and need a man in their lives.

Salute.
Re: I’m Seriously In Need Of A Man – Actress Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Jewelnutch: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
I could marry you, that's if you're still a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

This Russian Girl Is Actively Trying To Castrate Grown Men With Bleach... / Girl Pours Acid On Boyfriend's Penis After Their Sex Tape Gets Released / How To Love Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.