Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (36255 Views)

Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by nwanyionitsha: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abayhormy:
*OUR COUNTRY AS AT TODAY.*
Within 3-4 years;
*Petition against ALPHA BETA (DEAD)
*Petition against Fayemi (DEAD)
*Petition against Amaechi (DEAD)
*Petition against Oshiomhole (DEAD)
*Petition against Akpabio, (DEAD)
*Petition against Orji Kalu (Dead)
*Petition against Fashola (Dead)
*Report on Babachir Lawal (DEAD)
*Report on Abdulrasheed Maina (DEAD)
*Report on NEMA (DEAD)
*Report on NNPC missing funds (DEAD)
*Report on IGP fraud (DEAD)
*Report on Magu (DEAD)
*Video report on Ganduje (Dead)
****Do You Remember Any One?
Meanwhile, in less than a week ,
*petition against CJN filed on 9 Jan 2019 is in court on 14 Jan And its already consuming him.
All hail the anti corruption fight������♂��♂��♂
Please update : Report on Ayo Oke
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Badonasty(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Next Level Emir. If you know, you know !!!

Kano on the Next Level

that aboki no wear shoe
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by kikake: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sanusi as CBN governor raised the false alarm of $50 billion oil money missing in 2014 to make way for Buhari to win Jonathan.

Sanusi campaigned on CNN with Christiane Amamppur against Jonathan, a few days before 2015 presidential election.

Around 2012; Sanusi as CBN governor said Jonathan govt must not be trusted.

Sanusi, see the Buhari you helped to bring upon Nigerians.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by kikake: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:
Who is that man barefooted? He is always with Buhari these days

Possibly a maraboout - soothsayer.

See what Aso Rock has been reduced to - in the 21St Century..

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by allthingsgood: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
Onnghen"s issue top on the agenda, i"m sure.

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs

For wia.
That one is already a done deal
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by jamace(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Next Level Emir. If you know, you know !!!

Kano on the Next Level

I trust SLS. He is there to express his dismay at the behaviour of Buhari and caution him accordingly. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
jamace:
I trust SLS. He is there to express his dismay at the behaviour of Buhari and caution him accordingly. grin

Just like he was in dismay when Jonathan unconstitutionally removed him as the CBN governor.

You are on a long thing
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by bluecircle470: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
otipoju:
That short man is barefooted.

No crime in that
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by bcashy: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
baliyubla:
His Eminence SLS shouldn't waste his time advising the Lifeless, as the dullard doesn't listen. Btw, why is the dullards protocol chief barefooted?

Dundee united don start to dey read mind grin grin grin
Who told u he went there to advise him? Chaiii! You people can't even hide this sifia pain u are going through grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Jklastborn(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
uzohrome:
The country is at verge of collapse, they have to talk sense into this tyrant in office. Hence the reason Sanusi paid him a visit. They need save the country because is almost at verge of disintegration.

That old woman manage give you some strong Apu with vegetables this morning , why Won't you run your mouth any how

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Trustme2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
tobby98:

Who is that man sef? he seems the messenger of the cabals to the president
That's the Director of Protocols in Aso Rock. He's always with the President. I guess he has served the previous Presidents before Buhari
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Zeus100(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:

That is the same SLS GEJ "suspended" as the CBN gov without the approval of NASS and in your wildest imagination, you think he is there to advise the president against the suspension of the judge who "forgot" to declare over $3m.

Even a goat can guess correctly why SLS is smiling in aso rock.

Btw, I thought that is the jubrin from sudan, or can't you see his ears and nose looking different from those of buhari again?

I'm yet to see missiles flying up and down as threatened by ipob miscreants.

I thought we left this Jubrin from sudan's matter in 2018... Let's hope for a better Nigeria. #✌
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by uzohrome(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jklastborn:

That old woman manage give you some strong Apu with vegetables this morning , why Won't you run your mouth any how
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Zeus100(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:

That is the same SLS GEJ "suspended" as the CBN gov without the approval of NASS and in your wildest imagination, you think he is there to advise the president against the suspension of the judge who "forgot" to declare over $3m.

Btw, I thought that is the jubrin from sudan, or can't you see his ears and nose looking different from those of buhari again?

I thought we left this Jubrin from sudan's matter in 2018.. Let's hope for a better Nigeria. #✌
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Tom1999: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
May you life be what BuhAri has done to Nigeria
May BuhAri life be exchanged with your life
May every step you take this year from now be the step BuhAri is taking towards and with this country. People like you cannot be advised so I say my little prayer for you and let’s see where it gets us
Anyway BuhAri is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria since independence. It take am one day to be the greatest danger to Nigeria Jan 25 2019 is the worst day in Nigeria
It’s even worse than Civil War
So what is he coming to do in 2nd term.......rule as a dictator abi
GOD in heaven give n take life.....let GOD take either the life of the nation or the person holding it to ransom.......this GOD will do
Obama is ruling America and they have made him their Joseph in the Bible.....he has solved 100 year old problems and created 200 year old monument and we are here drinking poo from BuhAri that cannot debate
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by PapalsBulls(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
[s]
kikake:

Possibly a maraboout - soothsayer.

See what Aso Rock has been reduced to - in the 21St Century..
[/s]
That is Buhari chief of protocol - amb kazaure
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Iziquiel(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
GreenArrow2:
Nice. Una just dey shout CJN up and down. His own has passed. Deal with it. If you are so concerned that money was found in the CJN's account and he was suspended for that but you can't run out to defend your neighbour when police arrests him for having AK47 rifles in his house, then you are a bastard. Your parents are bastards. Their parents before them, are also bastards. And so on and so forth. If you read this post and e dey pain you, just know that people like you need to die for any society (be it your immediate family or the entire country) to get better. There's only one exception, those who have benefitted from the CJN's slush funds have a right to complain. Anyone who is a struggling Nigerian and weeping over a corrupt person's personal beef with the law (wether APC/PDP related) is an iredeemable fool who will produce a long generation of fools.
Too many bastards, no mind them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Areaboy2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:

My brother please help me understand.. can you give me 5 reasons why you support Buhari?
Please don't say anything relating to corruption..
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Maroghene(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:
Who is that man barefooted? He is always with Buhari these days

He is the state chief of protocol (SCOP)
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by TIGRITIS: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Areaboy2:

My brother please help me understand.. can you give me 5 reasons why you support Buhari?
Give me one why you support atiku.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by vertueptime: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
otipoju:
That short man is barefooted.

state chief of protocol
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by soberdrunk(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Areaboy2:

1) He brought back our girls

2) School feeding program

3) He technically defeated Boko Haram

4) Very soon we will be going from Lagos to Ibadan in style like from Woolwich to Dartford cool(by train)

5) Our farmers are popping Champagne in the club cheesy

6) We don't want Atiku to "Enrich his already very rich friends"

7) He is a war hero and he has bled for Nigeria..... cool

Sai Baba!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by HtwoOw: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lucid1:
Why aren't we hearing about Jubrin from Sudan and all those fake clone stories cooked up by PDP and their cronies?

These PDP guys remind me of Neymar, the drama queen

That didn't sell another Dubai strategy bites the dust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Areaboy2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Give me one why you support atiku.
Regime change, completely breaking the two term entitlement mentality..

Personally.. I would like to see fela or kingsley win..
It's strange that you assume I support Atiku.. clearly shows how you think..
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Areaboy2(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
soberdrunk:

1) He brought back our girls..

2) School feeding program..

3) He technically defeated Boko Haram..

4) Very soon we will be going from Lagos to Ibadan in style like from Woolwich to Dartford cool(by train)...

5) Our farmers are popping Champagne in the club cheesy

6) We don't want Atiku to "Enrich his already very rich friends"

7) He is a war hero and he has bled for Nigeria..... cool

Sai Baba!!

Lol!! You bastard!!!..
See you on Thursday!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by soberdrunk(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Areaboy2:

Lol!! You bastard!!!..
See you on Thursday!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I truly shouted.......!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Best news this year!!!!! Happiest dayysssssss Omg!!!! cool cool cool cool I just woke up the neighbours!!!! Mans emotional!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by johnHerba(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.