Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (47004 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Iziquiel(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Pple wishing buhari death knw it dat he has died ,

But yoruba cowardice is y it luks as if he is a life ,
Buhari cant wave hand normal even in his bedroom wtout 4+4 sign ,
Buhari stop hiding ur akaraka ,we have seen ur palm since
You should go back to Elementary School, It's just an advise no insults intended.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by agarawu23(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
4+4
SaiBaba cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by okeyumez(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
You are the most useless and iditioc IPOB miscreant living.
No wonder an Igbo man can never rule Nigeria.
Your poor dad that failed in life is the most useless man.
When PMB and others were developing themselves to rule Nigeria your useless dad was busy drinking tombo and chasing shadows
Shameless generation
Chizuru01:
Useless Man.

It is the living that will use the light.

It is someone that has eaten that will use your light.

After killing and Impoverishing nigerians, you are giving them power that is as costly as the initial one, Then, why won't we continue paying 100 naira daily to those private businessmen that supplies light to Arriaria Market.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
thatigboman:
yoruba muslim. Very easy to spot.

Both Yoruba Muslim and Christian says you can Jump in the Lagoon cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chizuru01:
Useless Man.

After killing and Impoverishing nigerians, you are giving them power that is as costly as the initial one, Then, why won't we continue paying 100 naira daily to those private businessmen that supplies light to Arriaria Market.

"But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves."
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Dozi05(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
I hope this project commissioned is not like the Ikeja bus terminal, Abuja Airport and the portharcourt airport
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by deomelo: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
;Dds

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by dubajek: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Story Story. APC STORY
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by contigiency(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chizuru01:
Useless Man.

He goat. even if buhari marries a second wife for your father you will still not appreciate it. All because you prefer the token being giving to you from our money stolen by your role models in pdp.

You will remain in this your hateful state of mind until you decide to give up because buhari will do second tenure and you and your fellow rogues will do nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by supereagle(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
A product of baby factory. Remember only a lunatic will call another person mad man. A child of Belial can appreciate good things.
akiOYIBO:
Another Another name for 'Yoruba nation' is slavery. No wonder they are comfortable feeding from the crumbs of the fulani. Becos of their love for slavery and crumbs they waved bye bye to Kwara State. They can't labor, invent, trade, initiate or produce hence their love for crumbs and slavery.
(Mo for 'Yoruba nation' is slavery. No wonder they are comfortable feeding from the crumbs of the fulani. Becos of their love for slavery and crumbs they waved bye bye to Kwara State. They can't labor, invent, trade, initiate or produce hence their love for crumbs and slavery.
When Biafra (God's kingdom) comes, they will all perish in d hands of their masters, grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by taiyeayodeji: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
even if you don't like him,atleast you appreciate what he did,if he no do am you go complain,him do what he promised,you still call him useless.i see that no matter what pmb does,some people will never see anything good in it.why harbour so much hatred for somebody.calling somebody useless who did a project .

Chizuru01:
Useless Man.

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Ategberoson(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Another Another name for 'Yoruba nation' is slavery. No wonder they are comfortable feeding from the crumbs of the fulani. Becos of their love for slavery and crumbs they waved bye bye to Kwara State. They can't labor, invent, trade, initiate or produce hence their love for crumbs and slavery.
(Mo for 'Yoruba nation' is slavery. No wonder they are comfortable feeding from the crumbs of the fulani. Becos of their love for slavery and crumbs they waved bye bye to Kwara State. They can't labor, invent, trade, initiate or produce hence their love for crumbs and slavery.
When Biafra (God's kingdom) comes, they will all perish in d hands of their masters, grin

confusion runs in you people blood. why not wait till Feb 16 to write more of this dumb epistle

some are licking Fulani butt, other are bent on licking KANU foot. that's an example of slavery

uwazuruike cannot know you people less. "igbo is the most foolish tribe in Nigeria- Ralph uwazuruike

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by redirect(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
AFTER KILLING U STIL SUPORTING HIM, NDI ABA NDO
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Iziquiel:

You should was go back to Elementary School,It's just and good advise no insult intended.
luk at d illiterate advising me check ur english dumbhead.
ur english sucks!!
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Its actually powering 37,000 shops right now in Ariaria with unhindered power from 5am to 8pm and will soon be for 24 hours once a few other components are added. However right now its running for 18hrs daily
Blatant lie u stay in Ibadan n u oversee aba

u be witch?
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Iziquiel(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
luk at d illiterate advising me check ur english dumbhead.
ur english sucks!!
Iti, you can keep modifying what I wrote. You should go correct the trash you wrote, that's if you can identify the errors in your sentences. Funny enough, na Iti like you dey insult the President.
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Blatant lie u stay in Ibadan n u oversee aba

u be witch?

Show me written or audio or any proof that I stay in Ibadan and I will give you 50k
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by integrity16(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
ajepako:
As we sing in Yoruba...

Baba Bubu....ma Jo lo ,mo nweyin ee

Maa joo lo , mo nweyin we

For only the discerning mind cheesy cheesy

LOL
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Iziquiel(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Show me written or audio or any proof that I stay in Ibadan and I will give you 50k
Wetin u dey follow that stalk illiterate dey talk? Na wa for u o, u really get time.
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
No President love Igbos like Buhari does. It is only that crazy boy Nnamdi Kanu that is trying to cause confusion

you lack common sense ✊

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
ABA for APC

Be an enlightened Igbo man NOT an Hater.

Be a progressive NOT a conservative

ABA for President Buhari

Sai Baba!

4 + 4 = Diversification Agenda

PMB till 2023

Vote with your INDEX finger NOT your thumb finger.

Vote APC Candidates ALWAYS
My dear
I know an average Igbo man is not so stupid to do that
They will only eat Buhari's money and clean mouth then vote for who they want to vote for.
#I pray a good man wins
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by SEONaijaExpert: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
MatthAnn:

My dear
I know an average Igbo man is not so stupid to do that
They will only eat Buhari's money and clean mouth then vote for who they want to vote for.
#I pray a good man wins
One thing is clear, there's a paradigm shift. Igbo people are wiser to know APC is better.
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

One thing is clear, there's a paradigm shift. Igbo people are wiser to know APC is better.
Haha
Ok
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by SEONaijaExpert: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
MatthAnn:

Haha
Ok
You can join the progressives not the conservatives
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You can join the progressives not the conservatives
Not interested in any party
Just want a good man to lead
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by mynd1(f): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Angelawhite:
I

Lol like seriously, I have to agree with you for once that you’re a zombie
Hmmmm OK ooo.
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by SEONaijaExpert: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
MatthAnn:

Not interested in any party
Just want a good man to lead
You should have a candidate so as not to be part of the problem but the solution. I'm sure you know
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You should have a candidate so as not to be part of the problem but the solution. I'm sure you know
Sure
At least with the VP debate and all other things happening here in Nigeria I have already joined a party,don't know about voting.
Just watch the VP debate then you will know the right person to choose.
Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Iziquiel:

You should go back to Elementary School, It's just an advise no insults intended.
Lol
The insult is too much
To be honest, I was feeling the pain myself

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) by SEONaijaExpert: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
MatthAnn:

Sure
At least with the VP debate and all other things happening here in Nigeria I have already joined a party,don't know about voting.
Just watch the VP debate then you will know the right person to choose.
May I say that the VPs aren't the President and unlike what we have in APC, you might have a silent and unproductive VP in other parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Bola Tinubu Dancing At Seyi's Wedding / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.