Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development (9157 Views)

Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by mknigeriagreat: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

But apc said okonjo stole, all Jonathan people stole, no need bringing anyone.

My thinking is totally different from yours so there is no need to start dragging with you. Deziani worked in shell for years and never stole once(at-least she wasn't caught or alleged) but when she worked under a loose government where accountability and decency were removed from their dictionary, and she went all gaga and stole everything within and outside her reach. If shell never had a system that freezes out bad behaviors like that, she would have stole in shell. So I feel working under a government that to some extent is better than the previous one would have made those ones I mentioned worked hard and deliver more. Okonjo Iweala worked under Obasanjo and you can't compare her achievements in those days with the days under the president Jonathan's administration simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Best way forward
Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by ofem89(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
SAI BABA We can see your workings baba We Nigerians love you. Wailers will continue to wail.. We don't want Atiku, We want you. Buhari has made Nigeria better than any president May your children rule our children! IJN
his children will rule over ur children not my children ijn.
Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by zoedew: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
That is how good governance works. Bring in people that can deliver irrespective of their political stand. I am a die hard fan of Buhari but two people from the former government of Jonathan I wanted him to bring in. Okonjo Iweala and Adesina former minister of Agric. Those two people would have performed excellently well under this administration. But we let our political differences take a ride on us. If Eleka has good things to offer, let him join. But just be careful with him so that he doesn't become another Saraki in your party and work as a mole. I just hope his brother Fayose will not have more sivia pains. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okonjo and Adesina were done and must move on to their next levels. Adesina for example is making more impact where he is now!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by ClearFlair: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Just like your father

You clearly were not properly brought up and heading nowhere in life, hence the frustration. Well, me I just dey laugh you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by mknigeriagreat: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2019
zoedew:

Okonjo and Adesina were done and must move on to their next levels. Adesina for example is making more impact where he is now!

Okay......

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by Beedude(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
That is how good governance works. Bring in people that can deliver irrespective of their political stand. I am a die hard fan of Buhari but two people from the former government of Jonathan I wanted him to bring in. Okonjo Iweala and Adesina former minister of Agric. Those two people would have performed excellently well under this administration. But we let our political differences take a ride on us. If Eleka has good things to offer, let him join. But just be careful with him so that he doesn't become another Saraki in your party and work as a mole. I just hope his brother Fayose will not have more sivia pains. grin grin grin grin grin grin
But Baba Obj said the okonjo that worked for him is different from the one that worked for Gej. So be careful the one u choose
Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by mknigeriagreat: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Beedude:

But Baba Obj said the okonjo that worked for him is different from the one that worked for Gej. So be careful the one u choose

Read my next comment as well.
Re: Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

My thinking is totally different from yours so there is no need to start dragging with you. Deziani worked in shell for years and never stole once(at-least she wasn't caught or alleged) but when she worked under a loose government where accountability and decency were removed from their dictionary, and she went all gaga and stole everything within and outside her reach. If shell never had a system that freezes out bad behaviors like that, she would have stole in shell. So I feel working under a government that to some extent is better than the previous one would have made those ones I mentioned worked hard and deliver more. Okonjo Iweala worked under Obasanjo and you can't compare her achievements in those days with the days under the president Jonathan's administration simple.

Where is the paper work she stole in a loose government, or just media talk of how the unseen billions rolled out in tanks unending billions and trillions which they can’t convict someone for. Apc always prove this statement “talk is cheap” action is golden. They do more talking than action that’s just their major problem, let me give you an example, I employ you as a manager of a failing organization, what’s your duty? Is it not to find a way around it?and rebuild the organization, the moment you start doing more talk than take less action you are doomed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP / President Jonathan's 2013 Easter Message To The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.