Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? (398 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? / Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2019
my fellow landers can a guy that graduated at the of 26 and earns 100k monthly, start life with that monthly pay?
rent an apartment,
feed,
marry and be able to catch up with family necessary expenses .
please need your candid advice.
Re: 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by Factfinder1(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2019
Depends on your standards of living and what your definition of a life means
Re: 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by Bloooody(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2019
26 years and you're talking about marriage?
100k isn't enough, Marriage isn't an achievement!
Wait till you're earning at least 500k.
Am not getting married till 35.
Don't be a burden to your children because of lack of funds.

1 Like

Re: 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by dannytoe(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Yeah if you stick to one kid only, and wife is also hard working. Why not?
When your finances improve, you can have more kids.
Op, ignore the comment above me.

1 Like

Re: 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by joseo: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2019
you will have to define your own standard for living.

For some the money is not enough to get an apartment talk less of starting a family while for others it's more than enough.
Re: 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by jawalis(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2019
listen to your heart, sit yourself and answer some questions within you. how much saving you have as a single from your income.
believe me or not, thousands are living life even below 100k worth income. let's be straight and sincere, put some factors into consideration, ie,proximity to work, access to social amenities, and position in your family. 100k isn't a small money as for me. am good to go. pls dont always believe everything you read here on nairaland. everyone here sounds made already. I sometimes asked myself if this forum is an association of rich rich and made people but I haven't gotten an honest answer to it. so pls you can start something with 100k even here in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

What Does He Mean / Lady Sleeps With Father Of Her Friend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend / How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.