Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic (44819 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by zoba88: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5k9_j36bI
A Nigerian lady identified as Bongy Usun took to Facebook to share the story of how her boyfriend proposed to her today while she was at work and wrote....

'So it was a beautiful morning at work doing my doctor duties at the National Assembly clinic when I was called by a friend to come quickly to the House of Reps that an Honourable needed medical attention!

Looking like a human being going to save the world with my stethoscope and prescription paper oh.Boom! My loved ones all over with cameras. how they were even able to get into the National Assembly Abuja building is still a mystery!

This amazing man instead of asking the question though, actually froze but I said YES'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/man-kneels-downproposes-to-his-doctor.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by zoba88: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by zoba88: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2019

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by khinqberry(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Congrats my able lecturer

11 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by khinqberry(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ftc
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by NairaMedia: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
watching you from Afghanistan

9 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Imortal001: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Interesting!
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked

And Dino melaye is lying in the male ward waiting for this Nurse to administer him some drugs.....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Stargurl20(f): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
ma head jus dey swear cheesy congrats sis...wish u happy marriage life in addy

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by AryEmber(f): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dude does not need to visit the clinic ever again, congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by iambijo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
The way she's happy is like she's in her mid thirties, congratulations jare, by the way what are does two corpers doing there ? Hope no be pregenancy test results dey for their hands.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Last sentence:

This amazing man instead of asking the question though, actually froze but I said YES

So you assumed he was proposing because he knelt on one knee and held a ring in his hand.

Okay o. I hope this assumed proposal does not come with hidden terms and conditions.

Wish you all za best.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by clive2u(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
thats one of the girls that has something to offer, not all these

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by IMASTEX: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Creativebae(f): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Awww, lovely..

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Justbeingreal(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
smiley

Women don't joke with such moments...

Congrats to them in advance...

Amazing women deserves pampering not all the other parasites roaming around looking for a man's pocket to start cultivating on...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by evy1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
iambijo:
The way she's happy is like she's in her mid thirties, congratulations jare, by the way what are does two corpers doing there ? Hope no be pregenancy test results dey for their hands.
you don conclude finish.
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by ngmart(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
is Ok..
Now you guy need money for the marriage
Check signature let me contribute for the marriage ahead
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Jaqenhghar: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
The stories I heard about babes working in National Assembly..... a friend's sister quit because of the harrasment. But then looking at this babe and her reaction Id say she has been on the shelf awhile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by hisexcellency34: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
zombies. this kneeling down thing is so meaningless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Forreellinc: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
She no even fine sef

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Adewumiaye: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by flourishing247: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Doctor wearing heels!!!!!! Can she run if there's an emergency. Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Shookonekilla: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
And so?
Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by igwe44(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baba God please pick up my calls, those corpers must be highly connected to serve in the national assembly.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by Damfostopper(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
man kneels down.... so before nko.... so e suppose fly in the sky when proposing ?......mumu post

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.