Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (52954 Views)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by TLinkSystems: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jesu.
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Far better than people lying and pretending they are fighting corruption while the same corruption is happening under their watch.

This just raised my respect for Atiku. It shows he is willing to accept his mistakes and correct them.

17 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
PDP Buncha Rascals , thief's and looters angry
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by oluwamaich(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dont give us a verse, we want the full gist

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
I followed everything l never saw where he admitted that...
And besides why should this be confirmed?

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by tejiritex(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
focus7:
Atiku will always steal

Fool

11 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
liohan:
Most Buhari supporters are zombies. They will take someone out of context and use to fit a narrative. Would you compare a buoyant Atiku that's full of life with the lifeless one who had to rely on his interpreter (who is not even Hausa or Fulani) Osinbajo to convey information to him?
when obi admitted using Anambra's money to invest in his family's business,was that also a context ?
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by dokunbam(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good that you have admitted that, Not again we will allow PDP near our treasury again

BAba is cleaning the 16 years of the mess made by PDP

thief giving thieves amnesty

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by mycar: 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
There is nothing there, no video and moderator moved the fake thing to the front page.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Tareq1105: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
deboysben:
Am so proud of Obi

He's the most qualified for igbo Presidency

Igbo presidency?

When would that be?

Where would the votes come from?

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
opalu:
Kadaria: you have been accused of abandoning APGA for PDP to chase your political ambition

Peter Obi: if I have a car that I can’t drive from Onitsha to Lagos, what is bad in abandoning it to board an Airplane that can take me to my destination?

Me: End of Discussion
Atiku response to this question was even worse.....his own was 'even buhari switched to 4 political parties'

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by liohan: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
martineverest:
when obi admitted using Anambra's money to invest in his family's business,was that also a context ?
Don't quote me again if you don't have any serious thing to say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
angry Na dis one dey worry me now angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Heffalump(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
It is more realistic to say Nigerians looted the treasury rather than the claim PDP did cry

The same looters are in APC today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Jowanson: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Correctgist:
Here is the moment PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, admitted the PDP looted the Educational fund under Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo.

A twitter user and Buharist, Akinsola who shared the video, wrote;

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

Choi...I wonder why most people are not intelligent at all...It seems as though the writer watched the back of his TV... People just pick what they want to hear without been patient enough to listen carefully and well...Atiku said that the educational funds was the prerogative of the state and local govt and they found out that in the legislature as at that time, did not give them the legal backing to probe those people..which he noted was a mistake that will not repeat itself again...The question should be what will he do now to stop such act..which he suggested a well marshaled out plan to curb it...People with bias mindsets looking for cheap point to score!

In this current APC govt, don't we corruption going there?

Haba...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by israelmao(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
This was a matter of legislation not permitting FG to interfere in state education matters than condoning corruption.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
I love that tweet......!!
it's very certain so many people in Nigeria definitely have problems with Progress!!
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Somatic(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
See argument on top AA-PO's outing in the candidates. All ye Sai Babians disseminating the answers given by the duo, let's remember that y'all turned Kadaria to an interpreter in your own session. We couldn't disseminate cause Your president was not understanding, the lawyer interpreter as well. Now that even Ms Kadaria was engaged herself, y'all won't let us rest

For the positively undecided and the neutral with a PVC, we have seen the Candidates interview series of contestants. We have listened to the good, the average and the unimaginably popresterous. We have seen experience meeting competence. Indeed, Ms Ahmed unwittingly admitted that herself tonight. So, who do we then cast our votes come Feb.19? I go with Atiku/Obi. I pray you do too.

6 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Jowanson: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
fredoooooo:
PDP Buncha Rascals , thief's and looters angry

So APC does not have thieves abi?

Why did your oshomole said that if you join APC, your sins are forgiven?

The likes of Orji uzor Kalu..APC

Akpabio..APC

Yuguda..APC

Ghandollar..APC

Amaechi..APC

Are these people clean?

You are just sentimental without any form of objectivity! Bandwagon effect!

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
liohan:

Don't quote me again if you don't have any serious thing to say.
someone is trying to dodge the question
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
magoo10:
There are two major employers of labour in adamawa state.
Atiku and the state government
Wow
I was shocked too about that

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by freshdude99(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
magoo10:
There are two major employers of labour in adamawa state.
Atiku and the state government
Wow
That APC didn't realize when she scored that own goal, I was just laughing

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by naijapips04: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jowanson:

Choi...I wonder why most people are not intelligent at all...It seems as though the writer watched the back of his TV... People just pick what they want to hear without been patient enough to listen carefully and well...Atiku said that the educational funds was the prerogative of the state and local govt and they found out that in the legislature as at that time, did not give them the legal backing to probe those people..which he noted was a mistake that will not repeat itself again...The question should be what will he do now to stop such act..which he suggested a well marshaled out plan to curb it...People with bias mindsets looking for cheap point to score!

In this current APC govt, don't we corruption going there?

Haba...

Idiot Buharists do not know that Tinubu in AD was a state governor on that regime as well as other governors from other parties. These zombies are so dumb.

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Tmemzi: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Very SAVAGE reply. I just like the way this man brings logic to simplify reasoning. Very very articulated.
opalu:
Kadaria: you have been accused of abandoning APGA for PDP to chase your political ambition

Peter Obi: if I have a car that I can’t drive from Onitsha to Lagos, what is bad in abandoning it to board an Airplane that can take me to my destination?

Me: End of Discussion

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by seunjungle1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
What an unconditional mofos is this guy called Akinsola? Have you forgotten that you were not the only person that saw the life program. If your so called Buhari can be self buoyant and be self defensive as Atiku patronised himself tonight you would have been jumping for joy around the street.
Atiku showed that he is ready for the task...very atikulated.
Atiku and Obi gave us clear policy they will put in place if they peradventure got there..very serious they are.
Despite all cooked allegations and very serious dangerous questions given to them by that APC woman they still knocked her out to state of confusion.

Atiku is very ready for the task unlike that lifeless man Buhari pushing on political trolley by those corrupt politicians.

Akinsola is a mofo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by madridsta007(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
[s]
focus7:
Atiku will always steal
[/s]

If Osinbajo's N5.8bn NEMA IDP looted funds doesn't break your heart, nothing else would in this life.

Buhari's Army will bomb IDPs mercilessly like they did in Rann.
Osinbajo will loot the funds meant for the ones alive.

Never again.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by blowjob: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
I NEVER LIKE DIS NIGGA, ALSO HIS UGLY ASS BOSS OBJ.. grin grin grin grin AND NOW WITH ANOTHER BAD ASS NIGGA MR CHINA..DIS NIGGAS ARE LOOTERS..

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by ClearFlair: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
PDP are a bunch of shameless unrepentant thieves.
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by micky22: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
PDP and APC have failed the masses. Let's vote AAC, OMOYELE SOWORE
This is the best candidate. Nigerians shine your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.