Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (52953 Views)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Buhari is a baestard and he must die
yes ohhh seconded

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by bendike: 5:49am On Jan 31, 2019
martineverest:
the kadaria women came more prepared with statistics and facts, while both candidates well far less prepared.....the woman IQ is so high that she was able to use what they said to confuse them and made the candidates make contradictory statements..Atiku and obi didn't know when they were confessing..

a good example of Peter obi saying he used Anambra's money to invest in his family's business......he got confused after the woman got him and started stammering for 3 minutes.he knew he fumbled and it took him 5 minutes to get himself back after the woman switched to Atiku
Are you sure its the same interview i watched?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by ejimatic: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2019
Correctgist:
Here is the moment PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, admitted the PDP looted the Educational fund under Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo.

A twitter user and Buharist, Akinsola who shared the video, wrote;

Watch the video here and see reactions below...
. They want come back and steal the whole Nigeria....shameless people!
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by BubuZombi: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2019
magoo10:
There are two major employers of labour in adamawa state.
Atiku and the state government
Wow

Just imagine yourself.
Same people who destroy this country, killed our educational sector and built private university, highschool for themself that no single poor man kid is benefiting from those school.

Sold government institution to the self without replacing even one.
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Desmond359866: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2019
See prove below

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by UNGOBACK: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2019
It's shocking when pple say a lot of things Against APC/ Buhari and are now Endorsing PDP/ Atiku it's really Amazing cause I thought we should be onthe lookout for young candidate with initiative for crying out loud Buari is 76 yrs Atiku is 72 yrs I dnt think this use to happen in other climes
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:38am On Jan 31, 2019
CityNGR:

Stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves fulani herdsman

Being a product of baby with no apparent home training does not give you or any such person the licence to insult at will.
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by zoomman(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2019
dokunbam:
Good that you have admitted that, Not again we will allow PDP near our treasury again

BAba is cleaning the 16 years of the mess made by PDP

thief giving thieves amnesty
By chasing Shadow's right? Coz I ain't seeing any mess cleaning but tyranny at is best.....
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by bejick(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
Yeye. The way the white communities would be laughing at such show of shame. No initiative at all except spewing dumb baseless metaphors and counter attacking the present regime in the name of answering question. Nothing like factual answers! Such Kindergarten level and lack of decorum.

No way would we have two dullards vying for the position 1 and 2 in the country.

You mean Buhari and Osibande, you are right never again
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by PointZerom: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Who are you referring to as Zombies; is that your father's name? What an insolent Arrow - nonsense! angry angry

Enjoy your present condition.
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by stuffs4me(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2019
The interview was a show of shame as the interviewer was just attacking the personalities of her guests.

There is a big difference between the way she was just romancing Buhari and the way she was just attacking Atiku/Obi.

The Kadaria woman couldn't hide her true APC nature and she is a disgrace to true journalism

Kadaria, you can remove the mask now because we know who you are.

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by stuffs4me(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2019
diablos:

Lol. Am glad people are beginning to see what's really going on in nairaland. That bigot doesn't deserve to be a MOD unfortunately i can't say if his master isn't on the same page else he should have curbed this menace.

I totally agree with this.. Nairaland has been turned to APC mouthpiece. Even Lai Mohammed will envy the stoopeed APC mod
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by wittydee: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2019
This is senseless. Atiku mentioned that the funds were mismanaged not embezzled. The OP is just been mischievous or he doesn't understand simple English.
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by etrouble: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Buhari is a baestard and he must die

Yes, Buhari must die after your burial .
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by RexTramadol1: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2019
BubuZombi:

Just imagine yourself.
Same people who destroy this country, killed our educational sector and built private university, highschool for themself that no single poor man kid is benefiting from those school.

Sold government institution to the self without replacing even one.

But the money isn't stashed abroad

It's putting food on some people's tables

Bad, but minimal

Compared to those who looted and can't employ Kanpur

Most of which are in the APC today

Kpele baba
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by BubuZombi: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2019
RexTramadol1:

But the money isn't stashed abroad

It's putting food on some people's tables

Bad, but minimal

Compared to those who looted and can't employ Kanpur

Most of which are in the APC today

Kpele baba

Mention the looters in APC that are greater than Atiku, Kwankoso, Saraki, Tambuwal etc. Those are the people APC and God in his miraculous ways, filtered them out. They were all PDP members before joining and left. The money this idiots use to loot in their days, then don't see even a quarter of it in Buhari's regime. That is why they left.

Who stash money reach PDP, Both Toilet Pits n Graves. Authority Thieves.

Una get eyes, but can't see
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by JJOF(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
lmao

atiku is far more brainless than all the candidates grin
Are u saying dat Atiku is more brainless than Buhari? Like seriously?

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by diablos: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Are u seeing that today, infact he is suspected to have alternative monikers uses to make tribalistic comments, if u see any strong , tribalistic comment that wast hidden, just know that he is behind it.
And his Oga supports him
shocked grin Well i wouldn't be surprised though. That guy is unpredictable
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by elonize(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2019
ryloy:
grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy : Ababa get am for sense o
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Pat081: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Will this replaced Chelsea 4 O
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by akoaki(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Say whatever you want, i watched the program live and i can confidently say Atiku is more outspoken and experienced compared to that Cattle rearer in Aso Rock, the Moderator was behaving like she had personal issues with Atiku or Obi, 80% of the corrupt individuals in PDP then are now in APC and have all become saints.. To hell with Buhari's anti corruption charade... I AM 100% ATIKULATED!!!

Hate speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.