Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (7301 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Andyblaze: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2019
I met her from Nairaland only to discover she is daughter of oil magnet. He gave me a billion dollars

2 Likes

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Mekenz(m): 1:15am On Jan 31, 2019
what kind of currency is that? which country make use of that.
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Etsyl: 1:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Bank of Zimbabwe undecided
Issue date: 2008 grin

14 Likes

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by chiommy123(f): 1:35am On Jan 31, 2019
So wetin you wan make we do for you
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Oil magnet indeed

9 Likes

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by ValCon888: 2:54am On Jan 31, 2019
That money cannot buy you a loaf of bread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by pyyxxaro: 4:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Naaa Really Oil magnet grin

This your father inlaw must be a Trillionaire embarassed
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by aigbekan111: 4:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Good luck dear............

Lady Reveals How Her Mom Made Her A S e x Addict (Read Her Post)

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal what her mum did to her as a child that made her become a $ex addict.

The lady identified as Morolake Carter on Twitter, wrote about how her mother forced her to undergo virginity test when she was only 16 years old.

This action, she claimed, made her curious about $ex, as she later got deflowered a year later by a random male friend in university.

Morolake also revealed that her mother now accuses her of being a slut, and sleeping with people’s dad. See what she wrote below;

When I..............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/lady-reveals-how-her-mom-made-her-s-e-x.html

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by fagbohun4j(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2019
No be only oil magnet, na oil gum

4 Likes

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2019
If u break that money finish, if e enter 20k u need to go and give testimony in ur church ooo grin grin grin
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Roon9(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Oil magnet in which poles? North or south grin
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Blaze u still dey? Na real oil magnet indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Andyblaze:
I met her from Nairaland only to discover she is daughter of oil magnet. He gave me a billion dollars

So her father is a magnet? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Headlesschicken(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
undecided
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Andyblaze:
I met her from Nairaland only to discover she is daughter of oil magnet.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Kingjags: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2019
AndyBlaze, all this one dn tey for Nairaland cool
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Larryfest(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Lol, her father na just oil magnet well let's wait till he becomes soup magnet..BTW which kind rotten currency be this sef.
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by Simiano: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2019
In Zimbabwe, banknotes issued a few months ago(2008) are worth only a fraction of a percentage of what they were originally. The Zimbabwean $50 billion bill is worth 33 U.S. cents; and it takes 1.2 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars to make up about $4,000 U.S.

SCOTT SIMON, host: ..TEXT: This is how grave the economic crisis in Zimbabwe has become. Banknotes issued just a few months ago are not enough to buy even a single sheet of toilet tissue. And this week, the Mail & Guardian newspaper of South Africa reported that, in any case, there is no toilet tissue to be found in the stores of Zimbabwe. The Zimbabwean 50-billion-dollar note is worth just 33 U.S. cents. By the time you hear this, possibly even less than that. ..TEXT: The financial throes of Zimbabwe are so severe that officials have had to find new language to express it. This week, the Harare Herald advertised the Lotto bonanza prize being offered was 1.2 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars. Now, quadrillion is what comes after a trillion, and 1.2 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars are worth about 4,000 U.S. dollars. [POST-BROADCAST CORRECTION: If 50 billion Zimbabwe dollars are worth 33 U.S. cents, then 1.2 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars would be worth $8000.]

Copyright © 2008 NPR. All rights reserved. Visit our website terms of use and permissions pages at www.npr.org for further information.

NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by Verb8tm, Inc., an NPR contractor, and produced using a proprietary transcription process developed with NPR. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Accuracy and availability may vary. The authoritative record of NPR’s programming is the audio record.

Source: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=92705083

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by laurenjones: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Larryfest:
Lol, her father na just oil magnet well let's wait till he becomes soup magnet..BTW which kind rotten currency be this sef.
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by JohnFrankling(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Andy laze use the money wisely.
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by kollinskollins(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Mekenz:
what kind of currency is that? which country make use of that.
na Venezuela or Zimbabwe
Re: See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) by clive2u(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
op is from one desolated villa in zambia.
him no sabi the difference between 1billion n 50billion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media / A Single Girl Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.