Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole (20291 Views)

2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North / Supreme Court Stops FG From Ceding 17 Oil Wells To Imo / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by magzey: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Who dey talk

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
lagos man u dnt travel

U sit in ur smelling lagoon n talk trash after worshipping yellow teeth tinubu h
Who told u Ambazonia is igbo pple ? U yorubas love injustice remember dis world wl stil reach 3000yrs .

Have u seen injustice meted on ambazonia?
If u av nt seen have u asked or browse d injustice on dem by francophone majority? NO

Y i hate u pple wt my lastblood is dat u ar always d supporter of d oppressed .
Shiite muslim u ar against

Biafra u ar against

Kaduna christians u ar against, n karma is watching u supporting impunity

Nigerdelta u ar against ,all dis pple u taunt everyday ar preparing 4 u ..my advise 2 u pple is neva birth because all dis pple wl torture ur generations ,

Ambazonians in buea n bamenda ar talking about ur yoruba wickedness igbos ,nigerdeltans ,jukun n tiv ar helping out except yorubas who worship biya n buhari ambazonians oppressor

.remember dey ar winning d struggle already helped by honourable igbos wt dia scientific weapons.

Ambazonia wl be great n wl remember tribe of honour frm nigeria ,gabon n congo b

Keep Making Noise ..... Yoruba do not support injustice but one thing Yoruba don't like is Destabilization and Civil Unrest and which you people always beat chest about, You don't want other people on your Land but you can go to other people places and feel like Landlord....... Keep Making Noise... All I Know is if all of you Gather together on Yoruba ...... We will still Crush You
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by AnalQueenluci: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Biafra and Ambazonia are the same thing, Are you the only tribe in Africa? why must you terrorize any Country you are in ? are you the only tribe suffering in Africa? ..... if the Government of a Country don't worship you like you are the most high.... you will never give them peace
Ambazonians ar watching u desperately , All tribe ar wt us accept u pple n fulani .
U wl suffer bet me, We wl show u pepper yorubas

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Khanben: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:
he shouldnt have accepted it....nigerians would have backed him enmass....

this is what happens when you care about foreighners more than your own people....

Will you have volunteered to take up arms and fight the war that might follow.
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by etrouble: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2019
goodnessme1:
Obj did not give out Bakassi to Cameroon,you nigerians did it just to win war against the great Biafrans.

When biafra is restored,biafrans will do everything possible to bring them back.

Future impossible tense.
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ambazonians ar watching u desperately , All tribe ar wt us accept u pple n fulani .
U wl suffer bet me, We wl show u pepper yorubas

The question why must it always be you? If you want to show us pepper you will end up showing yourself Fire
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

Continue your obsession on Igbos while Tinubu seals your slave deed to Sokoto

even Sokoto Caliphate dare not mess with Us undecided
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Omudia11: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2019
You yorubas are so deficient when it comes to tribal issues within Nigeria.
How are the bakassi people igbos? Did they tell you that place is part of igboland? Niger deltans are not igbos. Get that into your skull.
Olawalesmarter:
Bakassi is a cameroon Land in the first place and Obasanjo obeyed World Court Orders, Igbo invaded the Land and Claimed they owned it the same thing they are doing in Lagos ....... and i just don't get Igbo problem those people are also fighting to secede from Cameroon and create Ambazonia
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by webizone(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

What is really wrong with your Tribe? Must you always find Problem in Africa undecided
Guy, you will not understand what it takes to be Igbo in Nigeria. Guy, don't worry, if Buhari wins, it's a promise that many small tribes will behave just like the Igbo.
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by AnalQueenluci: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Keep Making Noise ..... Yoruba do not support injustice but one thing Yoruba don't like is Destabilization and Civil Unrest and which you people always beat chest about, You don't want other people on your Land but you can go to other people places and feel like Landlord....... Keep Making Noise... All I Know is if all of you Gather together on Yoruba ...... We will still Crush You
Bye waec writer
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by AnalQueenluci: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2019
goodnessme1:
Obj did not give out Bakassi to Cameroon,you nigerians did it just to win war against the great Biafrans.

When biafra is restored,biafrans will do everything possible to bring them back.
Ambazonians av promise 2 give u ur land after cameroum war.

Believe me

2 Likes

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by macson55: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2019
This Oshiomole should tell us details of how APC has improved the wellfare of Nigerians, not insulting OBJ all the time., Oshiomole should realise that OBJ rose to the highest post in Nigeria and an elder. You (oshomhole) can never attain his heights till u die. Enough of your disrespect to the man bcoz he toldAPC and Nigerians d truth. Agboro party chairman.
Have u ever considered that Bulgari may loose this election. Mind ur words because politics is like the tail of a wallgeko. Advice itself.

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by dadark: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Khanben:

Will you have volunteered to take up arms and fight the war that might follow.

why not...??...we all have to die anyways....dont be scared of it....

you can hide as you like,you will still die....
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by dadark: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Bakassi is a cameroon Land in the first place and Obasanjo obeyed World Court Orders, Igbo invaded the Land and Claimed they owned it the same thing they are doing in Lagos ....... and i just don't get Igbo problem those people are also fighting to secede from Cameroon and create Ambazonia

what are you talkin about...??

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Anything that put the community in a bad Place and Civil Unrest ..... Yoruba don't like it ... we just don't like it.... there are many ways to fight without destabilizing the society
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by donb06: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Anything that put the community in a bad Place and Civil Unrest ..... Yoruba don't like it ... we just don't like it.... there are many ways to fight without destabilizing the society
With what u just typed... i feel history should be restored to our schools..... Pls check from 1960 till 1999..... apart from the civil war check the region with the highest amount of civil unrest... GRACIAS

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
lagos man u dnt travel

U sit in ur smelling lagoon n talk trash after worshipping yellow teeth tinubu h
Who told u Ambazonia is igbo pple ? U yorubas love injustice remember dis world wl stil reach 3000yrs .

Have u seen injustice meted on ambazonia?
If u av nt seen have u asked or browse d injustice on dem by francophone majority? NO

Y i hate u pple wt my lastblood is dat u ar always d supporter of d oppressed .
Shiite muslim u ar against

Biafra u ar against

Kaduna christians u ar against, n karma is watching u supporting impunity

Nigerdelta u ar against ,all dis pple u taunt everyday ar preparing 4 u ..my advise 2 u pple is neva birth because all dis pple wl torture ur generations ,

Ambazonians in buea n bamenda ar talking about ur yoruba wickedness igbos ,nigerdeltans ,jukun n tiv ar helping out except yorubas who worship biya n buhari ambazonians oppressor

.remember dey ar winning d struggle already helped by honourable igbos wt dia scientific weapons.

Ambazonia wl be great n wl remember tribe of honour frm nigeria ,gabon n eq.guinea

You just don't get Yoruba... you don't understand us.... Anything that put the society in a Place of Unrest, Violence, and destabilization we just don't like it
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by ogbonti: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2019
id911:

Hahahaha... OshiomohOLE is confused and speaks with both sides of the mouth.

No wonder his imported wife escaped with a huge amount of his money to America

Bia, where you get this info from?
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
donb06:
With what u just typed... i feel history should be restored to our schools..... Pls check from 1960 till 1999..... apart from the civil war check the region with the highest amount of civil unrest... GRACIAS

It is because we have experienced it, that's why we are against it now ..... We have Experience it all and that's the reason why we are against it
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by donb06: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is because we have experienced it, that's why we are against it now ..... We have Experience it all and that's the reason why we are against it
WOW...i'm just so happy cos it has been a long time someone responded to my post on nairaland without vulgar words keep it up.... NAIJA go better last last
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by 36STATES: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2019
This is why no one from SS/SE will ever vote for a Yoruba man again.
This is in addition to the betrayal of GEJ and the massacre of the people of Odi under Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

Continue your obsession on Igbos while Tinubu seals your slave deed to Sokoto

Tinubu is A Yoruba Man.. ... There is no Slavery anywhere it is just an illusion you people are creating ..... there is no slavery anywhere.... It is your tribalism and lack of tolerance for other tribe that make you people think what you shouldn't be thinking ....... and Keep thinking what Yoruba want you to think
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by GenSpecifics: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

even Sokoto Caliphate dare not mess with Us undecided

Fulanis captured Ilorin and are not in any way ready to give it back

Fulanis sacked and pillaged Oyo Ile to the ground from where the Alaffin retreated to Ibadan

Fulanis once captured and held Ogbomosso for themselves.

Even your collective name Yoruba stems from the Fulani derogatory of Oyo-Oba in describing your people after they sacked Oyo Ile and killed your Obas.

Fulanis are your lords and masters and you know it
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by GenSpecifics: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
Olawalesmarter:

Tinubu is A Yoruba Man.. ... There is no Slavery anywhere it is just an illusion you people are creating ..... there is no slavery anywhere.... It is your tribalism and lack of tolerance for other tribe that make you people think what you shouldn't be thinking ....... and Keep thinking what Yoruba want you to think
[/s]

Tinubu House under Madam Tinubu was a notorious slaver who made her money from selling Yorubas into slavery
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by dadark: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

wait wait...are you sayin,if somebody slap you on your chick you will turn the other chick....??

thats gay,man....
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by bizhop01: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
We have also improved security in the North-East and the anti-corruption fight is ongoing.
“Our economy has been improving since 2018. The government has helped farmers with soft loans. We are working hard to make the country better.”
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
36STATES:
This is why no one from SS/SE will ever vote for a Yoruba man again.
This is in addition to the betrayal of GEJ and the massacre of the people of Odi under Obasanjo.
southeast n south south northern christian nw hate yorubas
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

Tinubu House under Madam Tinubu was a notorious slaver who made her money from selling Yorubas into slavery

You can not Judge him with that, and beside that was back then...... and Lagos state is under Yoruba and Nigeria Government .... there is no slavery anywhere.... Everything must not be tribalistic
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
southeast n south south northern christian nw hate yorubas

keep on hating ... you go hate tire ..... meanwhile everyone is welcome on our Land grin
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

wait wait...are you sayin,if somebody slap you on your chick you will turn the other chick....??

thats gay,man....

if he is stronger than me, i will do nothing... i will laugh and smile with him cheesy then patiently wait until the day he left his food unguarded then i will poison him cheesy, or wait until he is asleep at night then i will set his house on Fire together with his Family inside grin
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by DeepNuggets: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

In essence, to hell with the constitution..?

It has been proven that the action wasnt against the constitution, rather the constitution did not cater for these kind of issue...maybe they never thought a chief judge would be so brain dead as to forget about huge sums and properties when declaring his assets. The man was suspended don't forget and now he has the offer to step down and forfeit the said monies and properties which is a generous offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Awujale Of Ijebu, Sikiru Adetona Denies Issuing A Statement On Sunday Igboho / Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.