Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole (20290 Views)

2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North / Supreme Court Stops FG From Ceding 17 Oil Wells To Imo / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Robbin7(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2019
goodnessme1:
Obj did not give out Bakassi to Cameroon,you nigerians did it just to win war against the great Biafrans.

When biafra is restored,biafrans will do everything possible to bring them back.
Abeg remind them.
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by AllenSpencer: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2019
goodnessme1:
Obj did not give out Bakassi to Cameroon,you nigerians did it just to win war against the great Biafrans.

When biafra is restored,biafrans will do everything possible to bring them back.

Your head is paining you.

3 Likes

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by JustBeYourselfO: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2019
gbayii nla brother
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Education might not make you a millionaire but definitely will sustain you in any system .
It is indeed a plus.
Money & power cannot change your IQ . Neither will public service experience make you rational and analytical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by JustBeYourselfO: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2019
DKERIAN:
If history will punish OBJ,what of those that used it as a collateral to seek for support during the Biafran War?....Mr Ole,kparawo Bansa, Onye oshi and Parrot alias Adams answer me.U are deceiving urself.
gbayii nla brother
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Bakassi is a cameroon Land in the first place and Obasanjo obeyed World Court Orders, Igbo invaded the Land and Claimed they owned it the same thing they are doing in Lagos ....... and i just don't get Igbo problem those people are also fighting to secede from Cameroon and create Ambazonia
dnt check tables dear, ambazonians ar here ..i hope dey wont strike necro_bullet
Lagos m..Oron

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by nelszx: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Yakubu Gowon ceded Bakassi to Cameroun not Obsanjo. Cameroun clearly won the ceding case in an international court and OBJ clearly followed court orders by handing the region to Cameroun.
Oshiomole should know this but hey this is Nigeria where we play blame game for cheap partisan points.

7 Likes

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Bakassi is a cameroon Land in the first place and Obasanjo obeyed World Court Orders, Igbo invaded the Land and Claimed they owned it the same thing they are doing in Lagos ....... and i just don't get Igbo problem those people are also fighting to secede from Cameroon and create Ambazonia
dnt shake tables dear, ambazonians ar here ..i hope dey wont strike u necro_bullet
Lagos m..Oron
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by goodnessme1(f): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Your head is paining you.
tell that to your mother if you have one.

4 Likes

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by BanevsJoker(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
fasho01:
History will punish you too for supporting a lifeless nepotistic clannish tyrant who has wrecked and caused havoc to this country
For sure.

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by lazeal: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
I won't lie, i felt really bad and unhappy the day this news made wave. I felt so broken but I do hope that the people of Bakassi find solace.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hello Everyone May 2019 bring us good tidings.

Have you been looking for prepaid meter with no solution in sight? Solution is here at last.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the IBEDC controlled states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Ojiofor: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Let Buhari led administration go to war with Cameron to reclaim the land abi he is a general for mouth?

BTW, why didn't Osho say this in 2015 when the same OBJ was NAVIGATING them to victory.
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by GenSpecifics: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
Olawalesmarter:
[/s]

Keep using Igbos as a distraction from your impending capitulation to Sokoto

4 Likes

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by BanevsJoker(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Willful ignorance will be the cause of your eventual demise. Go and learn your history. In a bid to make sure Biafra had no access to the sea, Bakassi was handed to Cameroon by your Nigerian Government. Unfortunately for them, they had no knowledge of the huge oil reserves in Bakassi. After the oil boom, they tried to recover Bakassi, but alas it was too late. Cardiac will soon arrest you due to your obsession with Igbos.

11 Likes

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dnt check tables dear, ambazonians ar here ..i hope dey wont strike necro_bullet
Lagos m..Oron

What is really wrong with your Tribe? Must you always find Problem in Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by osazeeblue01: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by LUGBE: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2019
History didn't punish him when he supported our president in 2015, is now he is no longer supporting him for second bid that history will punish him. Please go and sit down, we are wiser now
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by AnalQueenluci: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Hypocrites...nigerdelta has forgiven him,
Infact calaber has pardoned him, ask analqueenluci.
, i no u ar afraid of me, cheesy
Husbandcoveta i wont change my mind..lmao!!! grin
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by xandercage1: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2019
tizteezy:
I just wonder why people can think of supporting Atiku... it's unfathomable
pained zombie wot concerns Atiku to this post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by omooba969(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2019
goodnessme1:

SMH

1 Like

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Willful ignorance will be the cause of your eventual demise. Go and learn your history. In a bid to make sure Biafra had no access to the sea, Bakassi was handed to Cameroon by your Nigerian Government. Unfortunately for them, they had no knowledge of the huge oil reserves in Bakassi. After the oil boom, they tried to recover Bakassi, but alas it was too late. Cardiac will soon arrest you due to your obsession with Igbos.

Nigeria took it back Militarily, But Cameroon took Nigeria to World Court and Obasonjo obeyed Court order.............. And why is those Igbo in Cameroon fighting for secession too?
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by RTSC: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2019
It is not too late.

China is currently annexing land and sea in south East Asia.
Even Russia just annexed some parts of Ukraine.

It is a question of military power.

If Nigeria move its military into those lands, it will become ours.
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by RTSC: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Nigeria took it back Militarily, But Cameroon took Nigeria to World Court and Obasonjo obeyed Court order.............. And why is those Igbo in Cameroon fighting for secession too?
obasanjo was a fool for obeying the ICJ.

But apc can do better. There is currently instability in Cameroon.

Move the military into those lands and reclaim it.

Don't just talk, act.
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

Keep using Igbos as a distraction from your impending capitulation to Sokoto

That doesn't change the fact that your people in Cameroon are fighting for secession too to Create Ambazonia the Land of the rising Bloodsuckers cheesy
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by theoldpretender(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2019
I know it is popular to blame Obasanjo for handing over Bakassi...but the facts are

1.When we agreed to go to the ICJ in 1994....when Abacha was in charge...and when the alternative was war with France....we agreed to abide to its ruling on the matter.

2.The ICJ ruled against us.And we really did not have much of a case to begin with.

3.By the time of the ruling...Obasanjo was in charge...and he had no choice. Disobeying theruling would have brought hard consequences.

2 Likes

Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by GistFullGround: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2019
ICJ gave a judgement.

Remember, you monkey
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by Skodiswayze(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Mumu, i have 2 questions for u.
1. How much was dollar to naira then?
2. How much was fuel then?

Compared to when APC came and the way its going now ooo.

Use ur head
Re: History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole by AnalQueenluci: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
y do yorubas dwell in a lowlife side , attacking biafra n ambazonia 2 pple fighting 4 freedom .

i dnt just like u pple

knw it dat i av ambazonia blood,so say wat u knw

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / PDP Suspends Senator Buruji Kashamu / Six Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Military Formation In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.