Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,464 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv (3584 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv by dafizee: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2010
It would be an understatement to say the NTA startimes pay tv is the worse in the history of cable TV, it is also a crime, the EFCC, ICPC and the NCC should look into it,
Only one word can explain my experience since I acquired it, 'PURGATORY', Just imagine paying to watch NTA channel 10, then a cloned version of NTA channel 7, that is when you compare the NTA entertainment channel, NTA Kids channel and the 24Hours NTA news. Imagine the other useless channels they have, CCTV, it should be the most worthless TV channel in china where u watch crappy unsubtitle Chinese movies, Setanta africa, where u watch Hong kong FC verse chikayaFC in malaysia, MGM if u prefer movies made in the 1950s, and NTA sports. if you want to commit suicide, i recommend that u take a pick.
Yeah, it's horrible and a short cut to breaking your TV set, so my advice to anybody who wants to patronize them, please just give your 10K to the Haite Trust Fund or any a reputable Orphanage,
Re: Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
U no try at all
Re: Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv by icare1: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
STAR TIMES IS THE BEST EVER. NTA HAS NEVER KNOWN THEIR PLACE AND TAKE THEIR POSITION, UNFORTUNATELY THEY WANT TO POSITION THEMSELVES AS A PRIVATE TELEVISION AND COMPETE IN ALL FRONT WITH PRIVATE TV STATIONS.THEY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY , I THINK THEY SHOULD CONTACT THE BBC ON HOW IT GREW TO BECOMING THE STRONGEST TV IN THE WORLD.

NTA IS NOT BUILDING FROM FOUNDATION.THE FOUNDATION OF ANY TV STATION IS PROGRAMMING AND DELIVERY BEFORE EXPANSION.
Re: Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv by bodsibobo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2010
It would be an understatement to say the NTA startimes pay tv is the worse in the history of cable TV, it is also a crime, the EFCC, ICPC and the NCC should look into it,
Only one word can explain my experience since I acquired it, 'PURGATORY' grin , Just imagine paying to watch NTA channel 10, then a cloned version of NTA channel 7, that is when you compare the NTA entertainment channel, NTA Kids channel and the 24Hours NTA news. Imagine the other useless channels they have, CCTV, it should be the most worthless TV channel in china where u watch crappy unsubtitle Chinese movies, Setanta africa, where u watch Hong kong FC verse chikayaFC in malaysia, grin MGM if u prefer movies made in the 1950s, and NTA sports. if you want to commit suicide grin , i recommend that u take a pick.
Yeah, it's horrible and a short cut to breaking your TV set grin , so my advice to anybody who wants to patronize them, please just give your 10K to the Haite Trust Fund or any a reputable Orphanage,

grin grin grin
Re: Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv by seguny: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
Its like Startimes is gradually heading for the place of the DEAD. I recharged my startimes only for me not to pick signal again. I am told that my Antenna(the same i have been using before) is the problem and I was told to get a yagi antenna which i bought from their office in Kubwa-Abuja for 2,500 Naira with the cables, yet the system keeps telling me NO-Signal most times and when it wll work, it scrambles, Seems problems with their transmission and when i call their customer care, they told me no problem. I met more than 10 customers in their office with the same complain. Startimes is dying gradually,
Re: Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv by Almasab: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2011
Rubbish indeed. I bought the same decorder since when roled out. Initially, yes I give it to them, but now it is more to be in Libya warfront than to be in front of NTA-STARTIMES decorder. My investment is being turned to waste by the day. Pls somebody should help before we get hypertention. God help us. cry :-
Re: Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv by onlyme247: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
i bought one (regretted it badly embarassed embarassed embarassed)

(1) (Reply)

Another Sex Movie Enters Nigeria From Ghana / Vidmate APK Latest Version Download Free / Its New Dawn In Nigeria @The Launch Of TSTV On Independence Day-ICT Convergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.