Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Was I Wrong For Dumping ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong For Dumping ? (2104 Views)

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2019
There was this girl i met like a year ago, then we started and all that. So fast forward to some months,i decided to take our friendship to another level;more like a relationship.. So i asked her out and she accepted.. Shes cute,shes got a dope personalty and all dah but one thing i dont like about her is that she always pretend not to love me jst becos of her ego even tho i knw she does.. So i was like wtf! Then friendzoned her and move on.. So i met this pretty friend of hers,this girl shows me luv, gves me all the attention and i luv her personalty so much, then she asked me out and i accepted ... Some days later, i posted her pic on my whatsapp status which my ex now friend saw n she reacted wit a sad emoji and said all sorts of heartbreakn words.. Shii .. Frm that moment on,she cut ties wit that her friend and changed....making it luk like i jilted her.. Lol wtf...like was i wrong to dump her for her friend?
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by ebonyggurl(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2019
What kinda dude dates his ex's friends? undecided...not cool mehn

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:
What kinda dude dates his ex's friends? undecided...not cool mehn
for the fact that she was my ex's friend? She gave me wat my ex couldnt.. And i went for her.. Lifes all bouh choices i think
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by luvyaself95(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Nothing bad there for dumping her, is just that her friend you're dating now... but you no send oh cheesy for dropping her sorry ass so quick like that...

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Splinz(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2019
nuelsam:
There was this girl i met like a year ago, then we started and all that. So fast forward to some months,i decided to take our friendship to another level;more like a relationship.. So i asked her out and she accepted.. Shes cute,shes got a dope personalty and all dah but one thing i dont like about her is that she always pretend not to love me jst becos of her ego even tho i knw she does.. So i was like wtf! Then friendzoned her and move on.. So i met this pretty friend of hers,this girl shows me luv, gves me all the attention and i luv her personalty so much, then she asked me out and i accepted ... Some days later, i posted her pic on my whatsapp status which my ex now friend saw n she reacted wit a sad emoji and said all sorts of heartbreakn words.. Shii .. Frm that moment on,she cut ties wit that her friend and changed....making it luk like i jilted her.. Lol wtf...like was i wrong to dump her for her friend?

smiley

You knew she loves you but couldn't express same feelings freely, yet you went ahead and called it quit?

You must understand that some people are not that free in a relationship, especially the girls. It has nothing to do with pretence. Sometimes it is just their own way of protecting their self worth. Need I tell you that overly showing love to someone can be a turn off?

If you ask me, I'd say you acted very immaturely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by ebonyggurl(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2019
nuelsam:
for the fact that she was my ex's friend? She gave me wat my ex couldnt.. And i went for her.. Lifes all bouh choices i think

You said you knew your ex loved you though. Did she treat you badly or what? Some people just arent comfortable with showing emotions and vulnerability...myself included
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

You said you knew your ex loved you though. Did she treat you badly or what? Some people just arent comfortable with showing emotions and vulnerability...myself included
well i guess some of u girls are quite complicated..y is it always compulsory for the guy to make the fess move? Always texting,calln,chattn her fess.. There aint no big deal if she does this buh she never did.. I see this as an ego if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Splinz:

smiley

You knew she loves you but couldn't express same feelings freely, yet you went ahead and called it quit?

You must understand that some people are not that free in a relationship, especially the girls. It has nothing to do with pretence. Sometimes it is just their own way of protecting their self worth. Need I tell you that overly showing love to someone can be a turn off?

If you ask me, I'd say you acted very immaturely.
well, i admit to the fact that i messed up to some extents buh i still dnt get hw i acted immature for leaving a girl that doesnt reciprocate my luv for her al in the name of self worth protection

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
Nothing bad there for dumping her,
is just that her friend you're dating now...
but you no send oh cheesy for dropping her sorry ass so quick like that...
no time for dramas baba
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by ebonyggurl(f): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2019
nuelsam:
well i guess some of u girls are quite complicated..y is it always compulsory for the guy to make the fess move? Always texting,calln,chattn her fess.. There aint no big deal if she does this buh she never did.. I see this as an ego if u ask me.

Actually, when I said some people find it hard to show emotions, I meant expressing one's love for someone else verbally. Nothing wrong with chatting up your guy or calling him first if you care about him.
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by ifex370(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
nuelsam:

There's no excuse for this..

You did the right thing.

She should take her ego n shove it up her ass

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lol, op was dating himself
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Newboss(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
You dodged a bullet. If you're not that guy who opens her up like flower, you're with the wrong person, and she's also with the wrong person.

Don't expect people to change. Take everyone at first value, and trust your guts angry
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Newboss:
You dodged a bullet. If you're not that guy who opens her up like flower, you're with the wrong person, and she's also with the wrong person.

Don't expect people to change. Take everyone at first value, and trust your guts angry
u so on point.
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
undecided seems dia r no other gals around yuh hood,apart from yuh ex gals female friends,arse talk..
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Gaspardd(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
I heard a story one time that ugly and beauty were freinds but then they went swimming but ugly stole beauty's garment and since then beauty has been naked and ugly moving in beauty's garment.
I think u ve mistaken ugly for beauty bro.
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
You did noble, I hate it when people hide their feelings cause of ego, was she expecting you to wait for her while she keeps hiding her feelings and forming for you, life goes on biko.
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
All these stupid underage kids sef. Na wa oh
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided seems dia r no other gals around yuh hood,apart from yuh ex gals female friends,arse talk..
well,ofcourse ive got a lotta girls around..buh shes way different, her persona is so top notch n coupled wit the fact that she asked me out.. Shii.. I cnt turn a girl wit such bravery down all because she was my ex's friend yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Valerie47:
You did noble, I hate it when people hide their feelings cause of ego, was she expecting you to wait for her while she keeps hiding her feelings and forming for you, life goes on biko.
abi
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by nuelsam: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Saffi:
ion know y u still had to direct ur frustrations towards this post, i aint the reason for ur problem ,Arrow... Shut ur trap n go Bleep ursef or better still, go to the nearest lagoon n do the needful.. I asked a harmless n simple question
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Shat ap.
nuelsam:
ion know y u still had to direct ur frustrations towards this post, i aint the reason for ur problem ,Arrow... Shut ur trap n go Bleep ursef or better still, go to the nearest lagoon n do the needful.. I asked a harmless n simple question
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by N0favors: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Saffi:

Shushhhhhh!
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by AryEmber(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
I don't understand. She won't show you love but accept to date you?
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
The truth is she lost a potential maga in you to her friend. Now the probability of her asking you money is reduced because you will say NO since you don’t give her the attention

Well you did the right thing but I will advice you work on your success, get A car, we women fall cheaply for material things. Don’t get pencil camry oo because she will open her legs for someone in a muscle.
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is she lost a potential maga in you to her friend. Now the probability of her asking you money is reduced because you will say NO since you don’t give her the attention

Well you did the right thing but I will advice you work on your success, get A car, we women fall cheaply for material things. Don’t get pencil camry oo because she will open her legs for someone in a muscle.
Wilfred u have said it all.
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by kweenphavy(f): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
nuelsam:

That is how you guys would be playing with girls heart. She's your girlfriend. Very petty reason to dump her
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by 3phase(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Actually, when I said some people find it hard to show emotions, I meant expressing one's love for someone else verbally. Nothing wrong with chatting up your guy or calling him first if you care about him.
av neva met anybdy 4rm ile ife on dz forum.great f we cn b frnds jst 4 d fact we are both in ile ife
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by luvyaself95(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
nuelsam:
no time for dramas baba
Naso We Roll cool
Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by stuffs4me(m): 5:50am On Feb 01, 2019
ebonyggurl:

What a dumb way of thinking. What's the point of being in a relationship if you can't show it to the one you love. What manner of pride or ego is that? The guy did the right thing by dumping her sorry azz. You on the other hand should work on yourself.because you expect a man to show you love while you pretend not to love him. Does that even makes sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by ebonyggurl(f): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2019
stuffs4me:

What a dumb way of thinking. What's the point of being in a relationship if you can't show it to the one you love. What manner of pride or ego is that? The guy did the right thing by dumping her sorry azz. You on the other hand should work on yourself.because you expect a man to show you love while you pretend not to love him. Does that even makes sense to you?

Its not about pretense or ego oga undecided.
Some people have been hurt in the past after opening up their hearts to others. They sometimes feel reluctant to do so again and need a while to get used to the feeling and see if the new person is genuine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Handle This Matter? / Married Man Seen Molesting A Lady While On A Queue ( Video ) | Olowublog / Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.