Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards (60556 Views)

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by NaijaCelebrity: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Singer turned Politician, Banky W was spotted lifting Up his falling campaign billboards.

He shared this video on his page with caption saying..

No matter how many times we are knocked down, we will pick ourselves (and our billboards) back up and keep going. 
This is only the beginning. 
#MDP #StrongerTogether

Watch Video Below..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtTGPPElEx-/

Source: https://nollyzone.com/banky-w-spotted-lifting-up-his-falling-campaign-billboards/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by jantofubu(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
FTC

I dedicate this FTC to all politicians currently canvassing for vote but deep down they know they are going to chop our money...

My prayer for them is that GOD GO TREAT THEIR FVCK UP! grin

Amen

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by ezebrightike: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
What has Desmond harlot being doing with the constituency allowance he receives on behalf of his people?If he cannot account for those funds I don't have a trust for banky w.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by JeffreyKinkade: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
This one na real cucumbae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by pyyxxaro: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
He must be a Joker

Just deceiving himself

He should go and contest for chairman in his local government first

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Bloggerdredd(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
smiley if e no carry am.. Who go carry am

Lady Beaten To Pulp By Jealous Boyfriend After Kissing Actor On Stage. ==> See Photos Here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Tamarapetty(f): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Smh
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Fedayeen02: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
He has to snap himself doing it grin

I suspect this Apc thugs to have pull the board down

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by natureboy2(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin And he had to snap himself.. You be real Modern Democrat grin

11 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Born2Breed(f): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gorimakpa Chris Brown..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Yomidee(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
cucumbae:
What has Desmond harlot being doing with the constituency allowance he receives on behalf of his people?If he cannot account for those funds I don't have a trust for banky w.
should he pay for someone else sin? Make God no bless human being again because some people done do bad?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Na every time ur campaign billboard dey fall?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Melimolli(f): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
this is not good o.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by adeoba2008(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
cucumbae:
What has Desmond harlot being doing with the constituency allowance he receives on behalf of his people? If he cannot account for those funds I don't have trust for banky w.

Are you living in his constituency? Must you always comment on every post? I work in SUrulere and I know what Desmond has been doing. If you have a naming ceremony, Desmond surely attends with loads of gifts not to talk of other empowerment programmes.

20 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by TheGameYard(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Use ur hand to repair yourself
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Moukandjo: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
natureboy2:
grin And he had to snap himself.. You be real Modern Democrat grin
He's better than a certain daft shameless international thief taking a photo of himself making a condolence phone call to a slain soldier's wife only for the mor0nic dunce to find out days later that he was talking to someone else instead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Ohraykon: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
adeoba2008:

Are you living in his constituency? Must you always comment on every post? I work in SUrulere and I know what Desmond has been doing. If you have a naming ceremony, Desmond surely attends with loads of gifts not to talk of other empowerment programmes.
shut up liar i live in surulere desmond is a great failure no difference btw him n caeser the former!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Bustincole(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
dis man is ready to work

lets give him a chance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by dwisedgreat: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
shey na every time em campaign billboard dey fall sef....

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by wink2015(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Singer turned Politician, Banky W was spotted lifting Up his falling campaign billboards.

He shared this video on his page with caption saying..

Watch Video Below..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtTGPPElEx-/

Source: https://nollyzone.com/banky-w-spotted-lifting-up-his-falling-campaign-billboards/

NICE ONE!

OTHER ASPIRING AND SERVING POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA SHOULD COPY THE CONDUCT OF BANKY W.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Banky should just face music biko...abi im don forget say na because Desmond get godfather thats why e easy for am

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by EmmyCC: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
The Other day Jaywon picked up Banky's billboard today Banky is picking it up . why is Banky's billboard always falling

12 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by OboOlora(f): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who knocked the mumu down? With ur cardboard abi Na blackboard posters, rain don wash everything comot for bourdillon lol
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by SouthSouth1914: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
His campaign boards are always falling.. undecided
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by adeoba2008(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
shut up liar i live in surulere desmond is a great failure no difference btw him n caeser the former!
Bad belle.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Gazzy88(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Which kain spotted. No be say he give adesua phone make she dey snap am.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Ahmed3rdjuly: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:
He must be a Joker

Just deceiving himself

He should go and contest for chairman in his local government first

Did the person he is campaigning with become local government chairman at anytime?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by olaolaking: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
cucumbae:
How do you know? Desmond had done more for his constituency than the one representing you.

Prove to us that he had not been doing for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" / Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.