Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards (60587 Views)

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by omerukokwuru(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Am a bit quizzed at to what is Desmond's exact sin? it seems as if we don't want to see the progress of others, which is a bit unfortunate and ironic since we desire good things ourselves, Desmond's impact could only be felt by his constituents but a lot of folks who are not in this vicinity are opinionated, maybe it's jealosy, maybe just the typical wickedness in the black man's mind, which ever we need to change our collective consciousness, we all can make progress together, no need to harbor resentment for other people's prosperity, and id Desmond attends naming or whatever function in the constituency its fine and am sure if it were your function you would be pleased he showed up, guys please stop being petty about things always have a broad mind in your approach to everything. cheers
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by OkoroPeugeot(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Why are his Billboards always falling?
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by negbike(f): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
adeoba2008:

Are you living in his constituency? Must you always comment on every post? I work in SUrulere and I know what Desmond has been doing. If you have a naming ceremony, Desmond surely attends with loads of gifts not to talk of other empowerment programmes.

So he was elected to bring gifts to naming ceremony? That's enough for you? Nigerians. Na was so for una.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Forreellinc: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin jobless nigga

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Eyoh01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
The way his posters keep falling [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] cry

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by adeoba2008(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
negbike:

So he was elected to bring gifts to naming ceremony? That's enough for you? Nigerians. Na was so for una.

Why are you so emphatic about the gift. Was that the only thing I mentioned. Google is your friend.

https://www.nairaland.com/3841087/desmond-elliot-buys-free-school/3
https://sundiatapost.com/2017/10/10/desmond-elliot-share-tricycle-to-members-of-surulere-constituency/
https://www.theinfong.com/2016/10/desmond-elliot-talks-politics-achievements-new-interview-read/
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by asawanathegreat(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
080_naija for life
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by KIDfurniture(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
As wizkid abandon the poor guy...money no enter again .. na politics e wan face now ..useless children.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Oyinlomoa(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
adeoba2008:

You apparently sound very closely related to Desmond Elliott ... FYI I live in his constituency and I can say he is very selective about where works... And judging from ur post I think he only works in areas where his close relatives like you live and work... So my opinion is that Desmond Elliott has failed me and ward F1...
Are you living in his constituency? Must you always comment on every post? I work in SUrulere and I know what Desmond has been doing. If you have a naming ceremony, Desmond surely attends with loads of gifts not to talk of other empowerment programmes.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by bender79: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Banky should stick to his music and stop putting his hands where he has no calling
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by thunderbabs: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who is pushing banky w down na... Na only him dey hin party ni?
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by joepepsy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Make una no use laff kill me abeg..lol
primesoccer:
Na every time ur campaign billboard dey fall?
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by joepepsy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
You never see anything, when tell people this generation of Nigeria youth are useless to themselves and the society people always see me as a pessimist.
samsam2019:
if this wasn't meant as a joke then this has to be the most daft comment ever!

A politician coming to naming ceremony is what you call achievement?

Who swear for Nigerian youths? ABI kini gbogbo oriburuku yi
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by samsam2019: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

As in ! Moka comment yen, o de se mi bi kin gba bobo yen Leti!
no wonder tinubu takes them all for a fool. Disgraceful lots.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Donice01: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
This guy serious ooo... meanwhile watch this amazon model who gets paid to Bleep men, click the subscribe button for more..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STc_T-UlrFg
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Buffalowings3(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
adeoba2008:

You must be a joker..
So the first thing you remember him doing is attending parties..
This country is finished

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Buffalowings3(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
negbike:

Sister I'm astonished. .
grin grin
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Buffalowings3(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
olaolaking:
How do you know? Desmond had done more for his constituency than the one representing you.

Prove to us that he had not been doing for them
Prove to us he has been doing it for them
Yeyedeysmell

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Gleefreak125(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bustincole:
dis man is ready to work

lets give him a chance

No he's not. He's only ready to embezzle money like the rest of them.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by olaolaking: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Prove to us he has been doing it for them
Yeyedeysmell

He bought 10 transformers for his constituency. He bought few keke maruwa (I don't know how many)

Go to surulere and confirm. You just stay for an unknown place dishing out your mind. Thinking you know something when in reality you don't know anything
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Dollabiz: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lil its not by singing its by moving close to the godfathers
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Ohraykon: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
adeoba2008:

Bad belle.
stop supporting yeye people
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Neddyogu(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
adeoba2008:

So he is a 'naming ceremony' politician?
Odiegwu oo. See achievement! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by john650(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
E no dey easy o. The brother maybe better off sticking to his entertainment job. That one no dey easy either.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
adeoba2008:

Why have there not been pictorial evidence since I know politicians can commission anything and publicize it,be it dustbin?I can attend a naming ceremony and donate gift items too.It is not a yardstick to show one's achievement.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
shut up liar i live in surulere desmond is a great failure no difference btw him n caeser the former!
adeoba2008:

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
olaolaking:

He bought 10 transformers for his constituency. He bought few keke maruwa (I don't know how many)

Go to surulere and confirm. You just stay for an unknown place dishing out your mind. Thinking you know something when in reality you don't know anything
Wey light no dey na em he dey buy transformer?Him dey work for nepa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.