Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards (60585 Views)

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Ahmed3rdjuly: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Banky should just face music biko...abi im don forget say na because Desmond get godfather thats why e easy for am

You for tell George Waeh to just face music now.
Abi you know him God father for Liberia?
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by ZAWs: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Staged
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by duduade: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
His campaign boards are always falling.. undecided

He will not understand the spiritual message behind the falling boards now..

After election he will come out and say he was robbed
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ahmed3rdjuly:

You for tell George Waeh to just face music now.
Abi you know him God father for Liberia?

Abeg, just leave me and my comment..i no get power for unnecessary argument this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Brainbox2020(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dm to join our WhatsApp group on how to start a
Perfume oil business with just #14500 and make sales of up to 5pieces per day using our selling pattern techniques.NOTE :this is a new market ,explore it aggressively.

1)we link you with the supplier and bargain to get the product at a rate of #500

2)we also give you the selling approach that works for you

3)make money even while on your bed

4)for credibility sake we gonna give our address just to give peace of mind and of course our Facebook page

5)make 5 sales or more everyday

Send hi to be added to the group chat

Check signature for number
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by SouthSouth1914: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
duduade:

He will not understand the spiritual message behind the falling boards now..

After election he will come out and say he was robbed

Lol

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by fredoooooo: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
Na campaign he still dey do . grin
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by GentleMoney: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
natureboy2:
grin And he had to snap himself.. You be real Modern Democrat grin
Lol..
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by ahamonyeka(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Na every time him billboard dey fall ?
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by zoghys: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
jantofubu:
FTC

I dedicate this FTC to all politicians currently canvassing for vote but deep down they know they are going to chop our money...

My prayer for them is that GOD GO TREAT THEIR FVCK UP! grin

Amen

A big AMEN to that
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by colestephan86: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
cucumbae:
What has Desmond harlot being doing with the constituency allowance he receives on behalf of his people?If he cannot account for those funds I don't have a trust for banky w.
News flash! Desmond donated many tricycles to people in is constituency . And I did that way before campaign.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by idonhammer: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
Like say you no like am

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by tgbaba(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
kowo ma wo igbo. pele ti e
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Focusmind: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
This guy is just too funny with this his politics - He does not understand how the system works.

He should surround himself with NURTW and NATO and dress in street man's attire - Nigeria politics no be showbiz

E go shock am o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Sheriman(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Why is Campaign board always fall.. Hope Banky no go fall now
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
The fallen Hero
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Gforce2019: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Banky w. Could have organised committee for publicity instead of doing it himself....
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by robertogun(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
cucumbae:
What has Desmond harlot being doing with the constituency allowance he receives on behalf of his people?If he cannot account for thxose funds I don't have a trust for banky w.
I understand your sentiment bro but it wont be fair if you judge BankyW with Desmonds bad deeds. They re 2 different guys
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by hefelove(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is what I call Gbe Body Eh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Jaqenhghar: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is a clear message to him. No one is on his side. Thats why when he gets there he should chop with impunity.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by samsam2019: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
adeoba2008:

Are you living in his constituency? Must you always comment on every post? I work in SUrulere and I know what Desmond has been doing. If you have a naming ceremony, Desmond surely attends with loads of gifts not to talk of other empowerment programmes.
if this wasn't meant as a joke then this has to be the most daft comment ever!

A politician coming to naming ceremony is what you call achievement?

Who swear for Nigerian youths? ABI kini gbogbo oriburuku yi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by shilz(f): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Waiting for the next celeb who will lift it up again,I know it will still fall in few days time.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by stanley000: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
cucumbae:
What has Desmond harlot being doing with the constituency allowance he receives on behalf of his people?If he cannot account for those funds I don't have a trust for banky w.
seeing how Desmond idiot lost touch of his people immediately he got ahold of that sit is just proof that these guys are after their own and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Dirkcoyt: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
samsam2019:

As in ! Moka comment yen, o de se mi bi kin gba bobo yen Leti!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by sambrow(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
His campaign board is always falling.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by omerukokwuru(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Moukandjo:

He's better than a certain daft shameless international thief taking a photo of himself making a condolence phone call to a slain soldier's wife only for the mor0nic dunce to find out days later that he was talking to someone else instead!
I pray that ur hatred towards Atiku won't push to gulp sniper after Atiku is announced winner of the presidential election
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by sibb2011: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
"owo taa fi ra akara, will not let us throw the "akara" away.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by adeoba2008(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
samsam2019:

What do you expect from your honourable representing his constituency?

You must be an illiterate. No wonder you do not even know your councillor. Its one of the reason why he was elected in the first place.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by octus2008(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
we are tired of Gorimapa chris brown jawe
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Codes151(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:
He must be a Joker

Just deceiving himself

He should go and contest for chairman in his local government first
i swear! People think anyone can just wake up and contest! Do they even know him in his unit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.