Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You (8576 Views)

Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? / Nigerian CINDERELLA Has A Message For Stingy Girls- Let Men S**k (photos,videos) / Port Hacourt Boys And Girls Let's Meet Here(18-25years) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Seandisputed(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You get time to even type. Me I dont waste time O. Na silence dem go hear. If dem messgae sef I no go answer.
Lol

Sometimes you just have to make it very official so as not to send mixed feelings.

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by paix(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
THE truth is we women like guys like you toasting and wasting your credit on us. Plus you are a potential maga or ATM. Because we will ask you money and you will give you.if you stop calling us, it means we have limited strength in asking you for money

Just try to be successful. We women open legs for men with the fattest pockets
Thank you darling, for being honest.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by luvyaself95(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
MissSweet:
You all have to know that this life is give and take. guys have broken my heart many time and I have also done same to them. We are all feeling the pains so just bear it and move on because life goes on and never static

Last last, we go dey alright.
Wow scores settle shocked
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
WORDWORLD:

You mean you will continue loving a guy who makes mockery of your emotions?!

The line between love and hate is so thin if only you know.

Only for the bitter ones will it be to difficult ..it’s pays sleeping well at night knowing you hurt no one
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Jaqenhghar: 2:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Seandisputed:

Lol

Sometimes you just have to make it very official so as not to send mixed feelings.
Wallahi that silence is about as official as it will get if dem like let them misinteprete it anyhow. Shey dem mo fit force me to do
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Seandisputed(m): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Wallahi that silence is about as official as it will get if dem like let them misinteprete it anyhow. Shey dem mo fit force me to do

Lwkmd

Brotherman you even harsh pass me sef
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Only for the bitter ones will it be to difficult ..it’s pays sleeping well at night knowing you hurt no one

Your answer doesn't depict someone who truely loved that person that didn't RECIPROCATE to your loving them if truely this love is GENUINE else you still be having sleepless nights, love is a thing of the mind.

My point is, I may as well say, because you find it easy to sleep despite claiming such a love means you never loved too.

WHAT YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND IS THIS, SUCH HATRED IS A PHASE THAT WILL FADE OUT WITH TIME AND IT'S AN IRONY THAT IT'S LADIES WHO MOSTLY EXHIBIT THIS TRAIT IF THE LOVE A GUY WHO DOESNT LOVE THEM BACK THEY START HATING THE GUY. SOME LADIES WILL EVEN MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR YOU IF THEY ARE IN A POSITION TO DO SO, SOME MEN TOO DO THE SAME.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
WORDWORLD:

You answer doesn't depict someone who truely loved that person that didn't RECIPROCATE to your loving them if truely this love is GENUINE else you still be having sleepless nights, love is a thing of the mind.

My point is, I may as well say, because you find it easy to sleep despite claiming such a love means you never loved too.

WHAT YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND IS THIS, SUCH HATRED IS A PHASE THAT WILL FADE OUT WITH TIME AND IT'S AN IRONY THAT IT'S LADIES WHO MOSTLY EXHIBIT THIS TRAIT IF THE LOVE A GUY WHO DOESNT LOVE THEM BACK THEY START HATING THE GUY. SOME LADIES WILL EVEN MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR YOU IF THEY ARE IN A POSITION TO DO SO, SOME MEN TOO DO THE SAME.

Wow it really do you for body ? Let me tell you that I am one of those that can love someone unconditionally and I sleep well at night because that love is not an obsessive one it’s mature love that knows no matter what your happiness matters to me

Also those who know me know I am the creative type So I have no work schedule the important thing for me is checking in with person I love throughout the day but not necessarily being in their way.

I can’t carry someone on my head like gala neither can I hate someone that didn’t show love they just don’t know how

A man can leave a faithful woman who offers you meals he rejects and end up marrying a lousy woman who doesn’t care what you eat it happens

I chose my love for one thing he listens you don’t quench bitterness with bitterness you quench it with love
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Wow it really do you for body ? Let me tell you that I am one of those that can love someone unconditionally and I sleep well at night because that love is not an obsessive one it’s mature love that knows no matter what your happiness matters to me

Also those who know me know I am the creative type So I have no work schedule the important thing for me is checking in with person I love throughout the day but not necessarily being in their way.

I can’t carry someone on my head like gala neither can I hate someone that didn’t show love they just don’t know how

A man can leave a faithful woman who offers you meals he rejects and end up marrying a lousy woman who doesn’t care what you eat it happens

I chose my love for one thing he listens

# BOLDED. HENCE, YOU SHOULD RESPECT INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCE. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
WORDWORLD:

# BOLDED. HENCE, YOU SHOULD RESPECT INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCE. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

coming from someone that tried to judge me by my post please respect ours too

How you learn how to love will affect how you behave in love I know how to behave because I learnt from the best

Love is like a flower you don’t hold it you will smother it you don’t leave it to dry you water it daily knowing that true lovers can tell the difference almost immediately
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
solasoulmusic:

coming from someone that tried to judge me by my post please respect ours too

How you learn how to love will affect how you behave in love I know how to behave because I learnt from the best

Love is like a flower you don’t hold it you will smother it you don’t leave it to dry you water it daily knowing that true lovers can tell the difference almost immediately

Coming from someone correcting you for judging another person for his post, a show of your egoism "I LEARNT FROM THE BEST", it's nothing but pride.

That 'best' who taught you about love went through stages, different experience before being able to teach you what ever you have been taught. Try to respect people's feelings as the also grow in the journey of love. It doesn't mean this guy doesn't really love this said girl, his hatred is her playing with his EMOTION.

If all you did was to teach him what you were also taught,

"Love is like a flower you don’t hold it you will smother it you don’t leave it to dry you water it daily knowing that true lovers can tell the difference almost immediately "

and not question his own love that would have been alot of MATURITY from you.

I AGREE WITH YOU, YOU DONT QUENCH BITTERNESS WITH BITTERNESS.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Coming from someone correcting you for judging another person for his post, a show of your egoism "I LEARNT FROM THE BEST", it's nothing but pride.

That 'best' who taught you about love went through stages, different experience before being able to teach you what ever you have been taught. Try to respect people's feelings as the also grow in the journey of love. It doesn't mean this guy doesn't really love this said girl, his hatred is her playing with his EMOTION.

If all you did was to teach him what you were also taught,

"Love is like a flower you don’t hold it you will smother it you don’t leave it to dry you water it daily knowing that true lovers can tell the difference almost immediately "

and not question his own love that would have been alot of MATURITY from you.

I AGREE WITH YOU, YOU DINT QUENCH BITTERNESS WITH BITTERNESS.

One thing that really keeps me away from Nairaland is the kind of mentality some people have so because I don’t agree with you and I say I learnt from the best I am trying to feel better abi do you know who the best can be? Our Lord and Savior there you have it so I’m not that grandiose now am I

I said to the OP

It depends on the timing and the situations going on in their life at the time you meet them but if it can generate to hate then I question if you ever loved

The whole point of love is to soften the heart so if you really claim to love someone their actions should not actually mirror their negative behavior in your love that is not love it should actually drive you to positive change within and more understanding of the concept of love that’s is freely given and accepted.

The different circumstances is human error and people’s tendency to accept the bullshit based on how comfortable they are not how emotionally defeating the situation is. The moment you can give love with no expectations then you understand how we were saved.

Unlike you I don’t measure intelligence by tones I measure it by your aims what are you saying forget what I said ...what is your point you people think you can read a person by a comment onnna thread

Oya drown her in love that has turned to hate a loving woman will still love you simple you will just be bitter there
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
solasoulmusic:

One thing that really keeps me away from Nairaland is the kind of mentality some people have so because I don’t agree with you and I say I learnt from the best I am trying to feel better abi do you know who the best can be? Our Lord and Savior there you have it so I’m not that grandiose now am I

I said to the OP

It depends on the timing and the situations going on in their life at the time you meet them but if it can generate to hate then I question if you ever loved

The whole point of love is to soften the heart so if you really claim to love someone their actions should not actually mirror their negative behavior in your love that is not love it should actually drive you to positive change within and more understanding of the concept of love that’s is freely given and accepted.

The different circumstances is human error and people’s tendency to accept the bullshit based on how comfortable they are not how emotionally defeating the situation is. The moment you can give love with no expectations then you understand how we were saved.

Unlike you I don’t measure intelligence by tones I measure it by your aims what are you saying forget what I said ...what is your point you people think you can read a person by a comment onnna thread

ITK. i de pity de man wey de ur life, because almost every time u de always try to claim i too know and like to impose ur nonsense opinion on odas. i beg, no need to reply me because me no go send u reply. change ur way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
solasoulmusic:

I said to the OP

Oya drown her in love that has turned to hate a loving woman will still love you simple you will just be bitter there

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE LEARNT FROM YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR AND YET THIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TAUGHT BY YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE THOSE WHO DISAPPROVE OF YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR FROM GOING TO HELL FOR THEIR DISAPPROVAL?!

HOW THEN IS THAT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?!!!

You said to the Op "it depends upon the timing and situation going on in their lives....." IS THAT NOT BEING CONDITIONAL?! Conditional to timing and situation?! Can you see now?
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
WORDWORLD:

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE LEARNT FROM YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR AND YET THIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TAUGHT BY YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE THOSE WHO DISAPPROVE OF YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR FROM GOING TO HELL FOR THEIR DISAPPROVAL?!

You said to the Op "it depends upon the timing and situation going on in their lives....." IS THAT NOT BEING CONDITIONAL?! Conditional to timing and situation?! Can you see now?

Wow your just arguing for arguing sake we don’t know that we are alive lol but the day we die and even before we all have an idea where we are heading my point is the op is doing the business side of love and not the soul changing love that brings progress

In the business side when there is no return the contract is cancelled but if unconditionally it will still be there even if they are as hard as a brick wall and chanting crucify her
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
WORDWORLD:

He may have met her at the wrong time people fight dirty when their scared run from real love the because it shows you what your not and who you can be some are not used it they prefer the emoticons and the surface to actually sticking out your neck for it. it comes to change everything you’ve thought it was about

It’s moee about strength than visibility and example would be a mother’s love
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Jaqenhghar: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Seandisputed:

Lwkmd

Brotherman you even harsh pass me sef
LOL. No be so. I learnt that in this life charity begins with you bro. As you dey pity them dey do diplomacy and being considerate, if na their turn nobody go pity you. If you lucky dem go tell you sorry. Your happiness begins and ends with you brother

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by cdtg: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
WORDWORLD:

WORDWORLD:

WORDWORLD:

I laughed so hard when when I saw ur post. Men go to hell not because of what they did but because of who they are. According to the bible, God created hell for rogue spirits not fit to roam about the unjverse much the same way humans create prisons for criminal humans not fit to roam about society. The rogue spirit for which hell was created according to the bible are the devil,fallen angels and demons. Once you understand that humans are also spirits, just like angels and demons, and live inutially in a mortal body then you can understand that rogue human spirits can only end up in the 'prison facility' meant for incarcerating rogue spirits.All human spirt that have not experienced regeneration remain rogue in nature and must end up incarcerated in prison or hell away from roaming free in the universe.That explains why someone who lived a lifetime of sin can still escape hell if he gave his life to christ at the deathbed. So going to hell has absolutely nothing to do with whatever deeds or misdeed you comnitted but has only to do with whether your spirit is rogue or regenerated. In case you do not know, all humans are born rogue spirits but do not all have to die as rogue spirits.Dying as a rogue spirit means ending up imprisoned in hell. Please understand the sense in which I have used the word rogue here.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
cdtg:

I laughed so hard when when I saw ur post. Men go to hell not because of what they did but because of who they are. According to the bible, God created hell for rogue spirits not fit to roam about the unjverse much the same way humans create prisons for criminal humans not fit to roam about society. The rogue spirit for which hell was created according to the bible are the devil,fallen angels and demons. Once you understand that humans are also spirits, just like angels and demons, and live inutially in a mortal body then you can understand that rogue human spirits can only end up in the 'prison facility' meant for incarcerating rogue spirits.All human spirt that have not experienced regeneration remain rogue in nature and must end up incarcerated in prison or hell away from roaming free in the universe.That explains why someone who lived a lifetime of sin can still escape hell if he gave his life to christ at the deathbed. So going to hell has absolutely nothing to do with whatever deeds or misdeed you comnitted but has only to do with whether your spirit is rogue or regenerated. In case you do not know, all humans are born rogue spirits but do not all have to die as rogue spirits.Dying as a rogue spirit means ending up imprisoned in hell. Please understand the sense in which I have used the word rogue here.

Am laughing so hard too because you didn't understand my question at all but chose to jump into it with out realizing that your answering spell out how Christ's love is very conditional.

# bolded simply means the CONDITION to earn this love is to accept Christ which simply means it's not a love that ENCOMPASSES ALL but limited to those who chose to accept Christ as their saviour. Hence there is no such thing as UNCONDITIONAL LOVE if not there will be no Condition to earning this love. IT IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE SHOULD EMBRACE OUR FAULTS AND WHICH IS WHAT THAT LADY IS TRYING TO PREACH AND MY POINT IS THAT EVEN HER TEACHER HAS SET A CONDITION.

If you don't accept me, as your LORD and SAVIOUR no SALVATION for you. Its not difficult to comprehend.

Christ's love is very conditional, it appeals to those who love him too. Hence, it's a reciprocal. grin.

In this context, a guy loves a lady who Toys with his emotions and his love is beginning to turn to hatred of her and someone is doubting his ever truely loving her.

If she reciprocated, and wasn't toying with his emotions then it becomes mutual just as Christ Will not allow you into his kingdom except you accept him.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by ecstasy357(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
THE truth is we women like guys like you toasting and wasting your credit on us. Plus you are a potential maga or ATM. Because we will ask you money and you will give you.if you stop calling us, it means we have limited strength in asking you for money

Ya cute.... Just like an empty bottle of champagne
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by cdtg: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Am laughing so hard too because you didn't understand my question at all but chose to jump into it with out realizing that your answering spell out how Christ's love is very conditional.

# bolded simply means the CONDITION to earn this love is to accept Christ which simply means it's not a love that ENCOMPASSES ALL but limited to those who chose to accept Christ as their saviour. Hence there is no such thing as UNCONDITIONAL LOVE if not there will be no Condition to earning this love. IT IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE SHOULD EMBRACE OUR FAULTS AND WHICH IS WHAT THAT LADY IS TRYING TO PREACH AND MY POINT IS THAT EVEN HER TEACHER HAS SET A CONDITION.

If you don't accept me, as your LORD and SAVIOUR no SALVATION for you. Its not difficult to comprehend.

Christ's love is very conditional, it appeals to those who love him too. Hence, it's a reciprocal. grin.

In this context, a guy loves a lady who Toys with his emotions and his love is beginning to turn to hatred of her and someone is doubting his ever truely loving her.

If she reciprocated, and wasn't toying with his emotions then it becomes mutual just as Christ Will not allow you into his kingdom except you accept him.

No Christ love FOR SINNERS is not conditional.Bible says God so love the world of sinners that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Again bible says for a righteous man some will venture to die but God commended his love towards us in that while we are yet without strength in due time christ died for the ungodly.

God is a god justice, equity and fairness so when Adam sold his god given dominion and authority to Satan for a retention of the companionship of his wife, Eve, god had respect for the ' business transaction' between Adam and Satan.(Bibe says the wonan was deceuved and not the man.Adam traded that authority in the full light of knowledge.) From that moment mankind became a fallen bieng. Depraved, subject to satan and a rogue spirit at the least and a child of satan at the most. In other for mankind to be redeemed accordg to heaven's justice system some perfectly sinnless man must die and suffer in hell for his sins and bare the consequence of his trangression. Jesus d son of God became the substitute scape goat who died and suffered in hell to redeem man(Please note dt the real sufferings of Jesus were does he suffered for three days in hell after his death by which he met God's legal requirement for man's redemption. After he met God's legal requirement he rose up victoruous over sin, satan and death. The book of hebrews says by so doing he obtained eternal redemption for mankind. So legally speaking all mankind has been redeemed. Satan no longer has any basis to dominate man again.However in order for a man to vitally experience d redemption he must by an act of will confess d lordship of Jesus the author of d eternal redemtion.)

So acceptg Jesus does not bring a sinner into God's love but rather into the vitality of redemption. Long before he was born, God had loved him and redeemed him.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Seandisputed(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. No be so. I learnt that in this life charity begins with you bro. As you dey pity them dey do diplomacy and being considerate, if na their turn nobody go pity you. If you lucky dem go tell you sorry. Your happiness begins and ends with you brother
True.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Depressedkidd: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
OneSentence:
I experienced this same thing too. but when you get over it it's awesome
Bro I swear. You feel some kind of freedom that you can't explain
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Depressedkidd: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nacoss25:
brother, your situation describe100% the situation am into currently into, infact i just announced to her today that i have move on. below is the good bye message i sent to her
Bro don't worry. We'll meet people who will love us back and even extra. Don't look back, just zero your mind that she's not the one.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Depressedkidd: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nacoss25:
i have tried moving on several times it have been difficult because i love her so much not to be my girl friend but a wife. i stoped calling her between 2nd to 22 of this month i even deleted her phone no , the day i accidentally ran into her in the market, if you see the expression in her eyes reads many things: i have missed you, is unfair not calling. many meanings that made me regret not calling. do u know i started apologizing for not calling since they was no other means to get her contact from a 3rd party, i even confessed that i deleting her contact that she should forgive me and send me her contact again of which she did. and now am fedup again and this will for real.
Bro I totally understand, they just want the attention and not you. Delete her number again. And next time if you run into her again just clearly state your mind and make sure she understands that your attention is not for her. Even if she promises to do better, don't fall for it, cos it'll just be the same thing again.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Depressedkidd: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
dairykidd:
Op she's an emotional vampire.. These ones feed off your emotions till u feel drained and useless... Run away from her angry
And they have a way of manipulating your blindness so that you feel like they're always there for you. It's just extreme manipulation

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Frankicent(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

Madam don't say We speak for yourself.

The way you describe this ops really tell me the kind of lady you are... Sakara type at the end different cucumbers will still fall on you... This guy never said he spent for her.. So use your S*ens* oooo..

"We women open legs for men with the fattest pockets"

Don't go and hustle to become an independent woman. Ladies your ag* are doing something big.. This are the kind of women successful men wait. A super wonder woman
. Dey wait make successful men find.. I trust guys.. Them go pass you like dominos pizza....
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Frankicent(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nacoss25:
brother, your situation describe100% the situation am into currently into, infact i just announced to her today that i have move on. below is the good bye message i sent to her

too long you don't need all this long epistle... You sound like you been forced to let go me.... Also sound like you still in love with her.

Me don't waste my time for ladies like this cause I know there lots of guys running after her. She will only the one who she love, wanna flirt with or someone who can pay her bills.

I wooed a girl notice she was beginning to like me.. Day one she called 1st .. Just like that I asked her to come to my place and she came.

After few weeks of getting to know her as a friend 1st. I made it known to her I really liked her want us to date...

Naso her sakara ooo.. If I invite her over she will gimme yeye excuse.. Saying guys in that area are running after her.

As a guy I chase her, she talked her, even asked her for a date. This mumu gal way she acting childish like I gat time to waste..

Each time I call she nag, Act violence. Unaware me am the hot temper guy.. I vex easily.

I told her the way she's acting sooner or later I'll give up on her ... I don't know if most guys tell a lady this. me tell the. straight..

Called her she do pick anytime I say and I repeat same this... Told her she will lost a special guy interest soon. Maybe she tot I was joking.

Girl was playing a game of cat and mouse.. Keep chasing me. It got to a point if she see me wouldn't talk or say hi expect I do. Me don't like Immaturity when it comes to woman. I can take the Immaturity if she's my girl..

So she kept acting stupid.. That day I deleted her number and till day I still give her the same cold treatment she gave Me. Avoid her anything I see her.

So you don't need to waste your time on a woman. If you notice she's not following up... Delete and move on..... I go sha see one gal way like me.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Frankicent(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
labanj1:
True. There was this girl I met somewhere, I saw her for about a week before I decided to approach her. She gave me her number after a month, when I stopped asking. After calling her for some time, I decided to ask her out on a date, she said she is always busy and has no time. She did this for about two months, yet she picks my calls and responds properly even though she knew I was going to ask her out eventually. After I got fed up, I decided to ask her if she was dating someone and she said Yes. I was amazed, so she had a boyfriend all the while. She even said we're still friends. I called her once after that time, then I heard her use the word 'Darling'. It was obvious she wanted to keep me around. Since then, I decided not to communicate with her again.

bros delete her number and act like you two never met.. Trust me

I wooed my smallie 18 - 19 I was following up with her girl was responding. I never took the wooing too serious cause anything can happen. Cause I never took her serious only reminder her anytime I see her. This smallie told me after 1 year she got bf. She has been playing along.. I just laff and stopped communication with her.

if had taken her serious would have vex

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Frankicent(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nacoss25:
i have tried moving on several times it have been difficult because i love her so much not to be my girl friend but a wife. i stoped calling her between 2nd to 22 of this month i even deleted her phone no , the day i accidentally ran into her in the market, if you see the expression in her eyes reads many things: i have missed you, is unfair not calling. many meanings that made me regret not calling. do u know i started apologizing for not calling since they was no other means to get her contact from a 3rd party, i even confessed that i deleting her contact that she should forgive me and send me her contact again of which she did. and now am fedup again and this will for real.

Bros you bleeped up big time I swear you showed her you can't do without her... Even went far by apologizing to her..

That moment you saw her you should have gave her the say I'll treatment she gave you..
By avoiding her when she told you all that you should have told her she doesn't deserve your time that you've wasted your time on her and now you've found someone who's worth your time.. and work out on her. Immediate she will get emotional.

All those sh*t she told you were all lies. You can fake love, she's good @faking love me too can fake love... She told you all that so as to avoid you questioning her. Oga study women signs..
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by labanj1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Frankicent:

bros delete her number and act like you two never met.. Trust me

I wooed my smallie 18 - 19 I was following up with her girl was responding. I never took the wooing too serious cause anything can happen. Cause I never took her serious only reminder her anytime I see her. This smallie told me after 1 year she got bf. She has been playing along.. I just laff and stopped communication with her.

if had taken her serious would have vex
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics. Parents Pose Completely Nude With Their Child Presents / Affair With A Married Man / Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.