Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? (2067 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
That babe or that guy uve been eyeing, falling for, rolling on the bed for, thinking of, loving, missing and wishing to date...But suddenly, when you are eating that type of food, you saw him or her, and felt like hiding inside car engine...

What food was that??

Akpu, Akara, Okpa, Sugarcane, Amala, etc...

Please expose ya self..
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by jakandeola(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
bukkyemotions:
That babe or that guy uve been eyeing, falling for, rolling on the bed for, thinking of, loving, missing and wishing to date...But suddenly, when you are eating that type of food, you saw him or her, and felt like hiding inside car engine...

What food was that??

Please expose ya self..
why do u keep asking stupid question

2 Likes

Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Is your own akpu??
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:
Why do you keep staying on nairaland? can't you read books?
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:

I think u gave a $tupid answer to the question...I don't know y this nairaland is filled up with arrogant and brainless riffraffs....
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Tihmmyg50(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dohnut... very hard to eat publicly.
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by jakandeola(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

I think u gave a $tupid answer to the question...I don't know y this nairaland is filled up with arrogant and brainless riffraffs....
ignore
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
I have no crush.
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

thats kinda true
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:
ignore
Hope you have gotten your PVC??
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
bukkyemotions:

What food was that??

Please expose ya self..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=SillyeRabbit post=75305111][/quote] Have you eaten?? find food and eat.
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=SillyeRabbit post=75305111][/quote]Have you eaten? find food and heat?
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by calmbabadee(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is kinda stupid
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
calmbabadee:
This is kinda stupid
Hope you will vote in election.
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ale Le and Bread sad
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Ale Le and Bread sad
Ale le?? funny guy
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Ale le?? funny guy

What to do.. More especially I stop for Iya Funke store den I come dey kwench am with cold kunu sad
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

What to do.. More especially I stop for Iya Funke store den I come dey kwench am with cold kunu sad
That's a nice one..

1 Like

Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bread and tea, I like to dip bread into the tea, don't think I can ever take it in public.
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Bread and tea, I like to dip bread into the tea, don't think I can ever take it in public.
Then do it in closet
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by immaculate1234(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Why do you keep staying on nairaland? can't you read books?

roasted
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:46am On Feb 01, 2019
foo-foo. because the ball of akpu wey i mould finish say i wan put for mouth,e big reach to use throw mango. people usually get scared when the see me eating foo-foo.
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 01, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
foo-foo. because the ball of akpu wey i mould finish say i wan put for mouth,e big reach to use throw mango. people usually get scared when the see me eating foo-foo.
really??
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Deicide: 3:34am On Feb 01, 2019
I have already sold my shame to the Devil tongue
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2019
bukkyemotions:
really??
Yes oo. my mom tried her best to stop that but she couldnt.several times she would beat me and then i start cutting it little at her presence and whenever it is only me,i do it my way. i dont eat swallow in public cos of that oo,i do hide.
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by calmbabadee(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Hope you will vote in election.

Sure my lady. I'll surely do
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by bobbybrown007: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Sh*t
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2019
chicken. I cannot eat chicken without eating d bones. Main reason i Dont Eat in fast food. I'll rather take home
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
gloria34:
chicken. I cannot eat chicken without eating d bones. Main reason i Dont Eat in fast food. I'll rather take home
Ain't you Obama's daughter??
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Ain't you Obama's daughter??
No i'm not and even if i am, i'll still love my chicken bones
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by pointblank247(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
gloria34:
hmmmmm Lol I like this lady. Same with me here but I dont try it on okuko igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Grandma Dance Seductively With Old Grandpa Like Young Couple, Spark Outrage / I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? / Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.