Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones (2854 Views)

Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" / Lady Tweets Nud£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by xoxasa: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
I found some great nicknames for your loved ones, I hope you like them!

1. Queen – She is the queen of your heart, so don’t let her forget it.

2. Juliet – The ideal name for the romantic. After all, you get to be Romeo.

3. Daisy – Bright as the sun, and delicate as a flower.

4. Happiness – She is what happiness means to you.

5. Boo – A new nickname that is adoring.

6. Button – Cute and small like a button.

7. Angel – There is no girl in the world that wouldn’t want to be called an angel.

8. Magic – A personal nickname that often relates to how you see her – like magic.

9. Donut – The choice for someone that is sweet and round.

10. Summer – Bright and radiant like the summer sun.

Source:- https://bestgoodcaptions.com/sassy-instagram-captions/
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin

I LOVE to call him "DADDY" wink

Oouuhh..that's fvcking sexxxey kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

as the saying goes "You can't choose your father, but you can choose your daddy" wink

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by Randy100: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
I call my girl wikipedia. She just know too much.
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by princfred(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Why do many ladies find it erotic to call their man daddy?
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2019
princfred:
Why do many ladies find it erotic to call their man daddy?

I find it sexy especially if a man is older than his partner. grin

1 Like

Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by princfred(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2019
QueenSuccubus:

I find it sexy especially if a man is older than his partner. grin
Thats something too. A good number of ladies love old men what kind of fetish is that. The feeling of dealing sexually bad dirty girl or the sense of dominance old men allow women sexually feel express by their subtle exuberance of vulnearbility?
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by princfred(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2019
xoxasa:
I found some great nicknames for your loved ones, I hope you like them!

1. Queen – She is the queen of your heart, so don’t let her forget it.

2. Juliet – The ideal name for the romantic. After all, you get to be Romeo.

3. Daisy – Bright as the sun, and delicate as a flower.

4. Happiness – She is what happiness means to you.

5. Boo – A new nickname that is adoring.

6. Button – Cute and small like a button.

7. Angel – There is no girl in the world that wouldn’t want to be called an angel.

8. Magic – A personal nickname that often relates to how you see her – like magic.

9. Donut – The choice for someone that is sweet and round.

10. Summer – Bright and radiant like the summer sun.

Source:- https://bestgoodcaptions.com/sassy-instagram-captions/
Pumpkin and tomatoes nko?
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by instacaptions: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Nice captions to look at.
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by jhoncarry: 3:03pm On May 05, 2019
thanks for this sharing this Best Instagram Captions
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by wifinames: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Very Nice, than you.
Instagram Captions
latest news
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by Small080(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
I like to call her latest phone names like
My iPhone 8+
My Samsung galaxy 9 etc
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
smiley
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by clive2u(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Daisy, so if another girl see am she go think say na jst person name
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by digitalsushi: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cool, There are a lot of sites but i have found best one providing one of the best quality Instagram Captions Visit Here grin https://bestinstacaption.com
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by Queenserah26(f): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
I'll keep these captions in mind, they'll be useful when the need arises grin
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by enforcerlate: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
You Can Find out More Captions: https://sassyinstagramcaptions.com/
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by meatylapped: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Looking For Funny Work Quotes? Here we Go: https://quotesology.com/funny-work-quotes/
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by starscue: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Here we've shared the best collection of Instagram captions 2020.
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by enforcerlate: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Searching For Clash of Clans Mod Apk 2020? Download COC Hack to get free unlimited gems, gold and elixir.
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by Steve4445: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Great Article!!

<a href="https://viddownmadness.com/download-private-vimeo-videos/">Download Private Vimeo Videos</a>

<a href="https://viddownmadness.com/how-to-download-wistia-videos/">Download Wistia Videos</a>

TEOBYPR3535325
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by Steve4445: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by Steve4445: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones by rubytaylor: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Play Tie Break Tens official tournaments in Tennis Arena — an exciting free modern tennis game, featuring online PvP competitions, fast action, and a large choice of tennis players and stadiums. Tennis Arena is the place where fans of sports games from all over the world clash in league and tournament tennis matches. Download now the Tennis Arena MOD APK of Tennis Arena for free, only at apkfeeds.com!

(1) (Reply)

It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! / Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs / See The Sad Reason Why Ken Erics And Racheal Okonkwo (nkoli) Became Enemies (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.