Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Protesters Block Lekki Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Block Lekki Expressway (3023 Views)

Protesters Block Lagos Assembly Over Abnormal Electricity Tariff (photo) / Protesters Block EFCC Office, Want Lamorde Sacked / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by DisGuy: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
Protesters have blocked the Lekki-Epe Expressway causing a traffic snarl on the road. The protesters bearing placards with slogans such as “No Tolling, no fencing” are against the toll gate on the road. The protest is taking place in front of Ecobank, GTBank and 1st Bank just beside Chevron roundabout and it has left workers heading from Ajah to Victoria Island stuck.
234Next

video

Big trouble today!!
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
I thought our self-made Fashola touts said this was no problem at all and that no Lagosians were complaining?  undecided Or are we now to be told that those protesting are not taxpayers, not eko residents, poor people who ought to move back to thier villages?
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by DisGuy: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
Perhaps they are immigrants

I'm still wonder why this private company has not been open enough with Lagos resident, there still appear to be alot of question concerning this PPP the the price, the take off date, the alternative route

For a world class company, one would expect them to be very open with their operation and minimise all opposition so they can at least be accepted if/when they decide to go to a new partnership in Lagos. they have instead used the government and money to bulldozed a lot of people out of the way-hurray!
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by babapupa: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2010
They do have every right to protest government actions an indaction, it's all part of democracy.

The fact is, people can not have it both ways. You want development, but you don't want to pay for it or be taxed for it. Obviously at a little over 2 billion dollars budget, the government does not have the money/resources to keep pace with  the infrastructural needs of 18 million people.

People just have to make up their minds. Development or no development.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by ud4u: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2010
Day done break for them abi?,

My boss in the office was telling me when the construction newly started that they want to get rid of touts from that axis and jokingly he was saying we have to pay toll before coming over to that side without remembering that ours might be once in blue moon but for him, he cannot avoid paying the toll on daily basis.

So who is loosing
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2010
We have learnt by this time that when it comes to Nigeria, companies like that tend to completely ignore the poeple, unless when forced not to. It is not the private company that ought to be open on this but the government.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by DisGuy: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
babapupa:

They do have every right to protest government actions an indaction, it's all part of democracy.

The fact is, people can not have it both ways. You want development, but you don't want to pay for it or be taxed for it. Obviously at a little over 2 billion dollars budget, the government does not have the money/resources to keep pace with  the infrastructural needs of 18 million people.

People just have to make up their minds. Development or no development.

Babapupa, what happened to the 'alternative' route why is that suddenly being tolled as against the earlier announcement/agreement? How much will they be charging? When is the Take off?

Government is not forthcoming with answers, the Company is not giving answers- this is supposed to be the 'most' enlightened state in the land  cheesy
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by tpiah: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

We have learnt by this time that when it comes to Nigeria, companies like that tend to completely ignore the poeple, unless when forced not to. It is not the private company that ought to be open on this but the government.

i guess you're here in support of toutism.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by DisGuy: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
Am amazed that my much respected Governor Tunde Fashola has not said anything about this 'Slaving' LCC & its collaborator want to put this community into for 30 years. A quick check on the community in question will reveal the following: * No primary or Secondary Health Care System. * No Public Secondary School * Apart from the Lekki-Epe Express road, you need a 4 wheel Drive to navigate the swampy inlets. All the development on that axis are privately motivated. Lekki-Epe Expressway is the only link road in & out of these communities. This two lane dual carriage road was built a about 27 years ago by a civilian administration link this one. Why on earth will somebody wakes up one day and award a contract to add just one lane and toll the road a a 30 years period. This is highly unacceptable. The Respectable Governor Tunday Fashola need to explain to us what our taxes are used for! All the over N17.5Billion monthly tax that accrue to the state! We appreciate the great works the Governor has been doing. This particular issue has to be addressed otherwise it portends doom for this administration. My take is that the Government take drastic steps to address this. The total amount contract amount should be amortized and paid by the government over the period of 30 years from the taxes that accrues to the state. Otherwise it will lead to multiple taxation on the side of the dedicated tax payers that live around that axis. A 30 years Tolling means that Three Generations from my linage will be subjected to this. That is to say each individual from my linage (3 generations) will each pay about N19,000,000.00 for tolls in addition to the regular taxes paid to the state government, Please Governor Babatunde Fashola, rise up to this challenge and save this situation before it deteriorates.

comment from 234next
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
wow . . .

Why on earth will somebody wakes up one day and award a contract to add just one lane and toll the road a a 30 years period. This is highly unacceptable. The Respectable Governor Tunday Fashola need to explain to us what our taxes are used for! All the over N17.5Billion monthly tax that accrue to the state! We appreciate the great works the Governor has been doing. This particular issue has to be addressed otherwise it portends doom for this administration. My take is that the Government take drastic steps to address this.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by tpiah: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
A quick check on the community in question will reveal the following: * No primary or Secondary Health Care System. * No Public Secondary School * Apart from the Lekki-Epe Express road, you need a 4 wheel Drive to navigate the swampy inlets. All the development on that axis are privately motivated. Lekki-Epe Expressway is the only link road in & out of these communities

some prefer it remains that way, i presume.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by GAR3TH(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2010
there is no such thing as a free meal. if you want development you need to pay for it. plain and simple
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by banku: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2010
This Babapupa is nothing but a traitor who cares only for his own pocket. He will sell sell the people of Lagos out at any price. Mercenary na im you be, u hia?
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
banku:

This Babapupa is nothing but a traitor who cares only for his own pocket. He will sell sell the people of Lagos out at any price. Mercenary na im you be, u hia?

Why not just ignore those who irk you and focus on the issue at hand? Is that not easy enough to do on a forum too?
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by OAM4J: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
GAR3TH:

there is no such thing as a free meal. if you want development you need to pay for it. plain and simple

Agreed! but the questions in the quoted post below beg for quick answers. I just hope the Government will respond quickly.

What the people need is an assurance that they are not being exploited and that the Government is protecting their interest and not that of the construction company.

Dis Guy:

Babapupa, what happened to the 'alternative' route why is that suddenly being tolled as against the earlier announcement/agreement? How much will they be charging? When is the Take off?

Government is not forthcoming with answers, the Company is not giving answers- this is supposed to be the 'most' enlightened state in the land  cheesy
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by ChineduEZ: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Why not just ignore those who irk you and focus on the issue at hand? Is that not easy enough to do on a forum too?

You yourself are you focusing on the issue at hand?
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
ChineduEZ:

You yourself are you focusing on the issue at hand?

And you have a problem with that?
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by AloyEmeka5: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That is not true. many toll gates in Nigeria are owned and managed by Odumegwu Ojukwu and last time I checked, he is not government and people have been paying appropriate fees for it. What is wrong in Fashola desiring to build a toll road that will make Lekki more accessible?. Nigerians are not used to paying for their bread, they want everything free yet they will be quick to use UK and US as examples when those people pay for their services.

Lekki is an upscale neighborhood, why can't the residents afford the toll for their everyday commuting without the overbearing traffic hold ups. I support Fashola on this one and if needs be, he can privatize most of the alternate routes in Lagos so that private investors can be attracted to build more roads and recoup their money overtime. Just tell me why those people are rioting?. Obviously, the rich who lives in lekki is not carrying placards, it is the riffraffs who clean their cars and who may never be in a position to pay that toll that is making noise and disrupting public peace.

Let me tell you, investing on those capital projects in Nigeria is a very big risk especially when it could take up to 10 years to break even. Our govt is not stable and irrespective of the contract with Fashola, a military junta can come and truncate everything in a jiffy.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by GAR3TH(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
Dis Guy:

Babapupa, what happened to the 'alternative' route why is that suddenly being tolled as against the earlier announcement/agreement

as for the 'alternative' route. I was looking at the lekki masterplan and the only route that I could find that would be completed in the near future was the Ikoyi-Lekki link bridge. there might also be another route that im not aware of?
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

That is not true. many toll gates in Nigeria are owned and managed by Odumegwu Ojukwu and last time I checked, he is not government and people have been paying appropriate fees for it. What is wrong in Fashola desiring to build a toll road that will make Lekki more accessible?. Nigerians are not used to paying for their bread, they want everything free yet they will be quick to use UK and US as examples when those people pay for their services.
a) Toll gates OWNED and managed by Ojukwu?  Where?

b) Which of these toll gates are exactly in the way the lekki toll gates are?

c) Have you read somewhere that these people are demanding they pay no tolls at all? On the most part what I have read is that they want an alternative route which usually comes along with tolled ways . . . I already live and pay taxes in a mega city myself and there is an alternative route for all the toll roads, only on occassion, I chose the toll roads for convenience still.

d) By the way, my response was to the post that suggested a WORLD CLASS company ought to be open . . . . I don't know why exactly you decided your post was good for me.

Aloy+Emeka:

Lekki is an upscale neighborhood, why can't the residents afford the toll for their everyday commuting without the overbearing traffic hold ups. I support Fashola on this one and if needs be, he can privatize most of the alternate routes in Lagos so that investors can recoup their money overtime.

That is a gross misconception. Lekki is NOT an upscale neighborhood. Plus, people living in these areas already pay taxes, so I don't understand the argument that they need to be made to pay more if they want development when many of these probably already pay their taxes as people in other places do. Drive through the area and in less than a mile, you realize that it is still a mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly you find in other areas of Lagos.

Aloy+Emeka:

Let me tell you, investing on those capital projects in Nigeria is a very big risk especially when it could take up to 10 years to break even. Our govt is not stable and irrespective of the contract with Fashola, a military junta can come and truncate everything in a jiffy.

This is not news and neither a good enough reason for why an alternative route should not be provided these residents/business people.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by naso2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2010
GAR3TH:

A state government built a 2-lane road that brought massive development to a hitherto undeveloped area of the state, after 27 years, the only way a new government responds to the traffic challenges is to  add one lane and concession it for 30 years.

I think in the spirit of equity all other state roads should be upgraded and tolled, afterall the people around lekki axis  pay taxes too. Nonsense.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by tpiah: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
Motorists to choose between e-Tag, swiftPass card

The Lekki-Epe Expressway toll plaza, which is being completed and may be commissioned for use in a few months time, will be embracing the use of modern technology in its operations as against the usual manual employed in similar facilities in the past.

As expected, private and commercial drivers who will ply the road upon completion of the plaza and commencement of tolling will have the option to either choose e-Tag or swiftPass card to be introduced by Lekki Concession Company Limited (LCC) to drive past the facility which will later be known as “Admiralty Circle Plaza”. LCC is the company to which Lagos State government had concessioned the express road, the first phase of which was opened to public use, last week.

Opuiyo Oforiokuma, managing director and chief executive officer LCC, told CityFile that operations at the toll gate may begin by end of May when the company hopes to complete substantial work on the road, including expansion of the ExxonMobile Bridge from four to six lanes. “We estimate substantial completion by end of May,” Oforiokuma said.

LCC’s entitlement to commence tolling is based on substantial completion of KM 0- 6 expansion of the ExxonMobile Bridge from four to six lanes, and construction of the Toll plaza by Oniru Estate. Substantial completion will be certified by the independent engineer, an experienced international engineering firm.
Lekki-Epe road toll plaza Pic by Joshua Bassey

CityFile gathered that payment of toll at the plaza would be carried out via electronic means or by cash. Motorists who prefer the electronic options will use the e-Tag or SwiftPass card. The e-Tag is a device that will be affixed to the vehicle windscreen, and will be obtainable after registering for customer account with LCC.

With this permit, and as long as, there is sufficient credit on the customer’s account, the driver will be allowed unlimited access through the toll plazas and will have exclusive use of the express lanes. The barrier will open automatically to allow his vehicle uninterrupted passage as long as his account carries sufficient credit.

On the other hand, SwiftPass is a contactless card that the customer can use to carry enough credit for a set amount of passages, even as the card balance can be topped up if needed. On approaching the toll gate, users of this will have to stop momentarily in the lane in order to point the card at the card reader. If there is sufficient credit on the card, the barrier will automatically open to allow for vehicular accessibility.

Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, recently justified the concessioning of the Lekki-Epe Expressway to LCC under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative, saying it remains a viable option and informed by the fact that government alone cannot undertake all of the developmental projects to enhance quality of life of the people. The concession and toll arrangement, which will run for about 30 years, is to enable the investors recoup their investment before handing the road back to government.

Meanwhile, Lekki Phase 1 Roundabout, also known as “first roundabout,” which is part of the ongoing rehabilitation and upgrade of the Lekki-Epe Expressway, was last week opened to motorists. Oforiokuma said the completion of First Roundabout was in line with

http://www.businessdayonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9810:lekki-epe-expressway-toll-plaza-goes-e-tech&catid=154:city-file
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by AloyEmeka5: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

a) Toll gates OWNED and managed by Ojukwu?  Where?

I didn't say owned, I said managed. The FG contract these gates to few privileged citizens who manage it and give them dividends. The same thing they did to the ports authority in Lagos and PH recently.

b) Which of these toll gates are exactly in the way the lekki toll gates are?

c) Have you read somewhere were the people demand they pay no tolls at all? On the most part what I have heard is for an alternative route which usually comes along with tolled ways . . .
Again, alternative routes are appropriate but not a must because it could cost 60% more to provide them. Where are the alternative routes in the toll gates along Lagos-Benin expressway or Benin-Enugu expressway or Lagos -Ibadan?. They all have toll gates and no alternative route to maneuver them.

d) By the way, my response was to the post that suggested a WORLD CLASS company ought to be ope[/b]n . . . . I don't know why exactly you decided your post was good for me.

Last time I checked, the companies managing other toll roads in Nigeria are indigenous and they are doing fine. Why call in oyibo to come take the profits when Nigerians can do the same?. Managing a toll road is not rocket science. Should we also get an expatriate for that?

[b]That is a gross misconception. Lekki is NOT an upscale neighborhood
. Plus, people living in these areas already pay taxes, so I don't understand the argument that they need to be made to pay more if they want development when many of these probably already pay their taxes as people in other places do. Drive through the area and in less than a mile, you realize that it is still a mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly you find in other areas of Lagos.
Todays lekki is no more maroko and very upscale. The people living around the places in the US where they have toll roads also pay property taxes yearly against Nigeria that collects property taxes once. So, I don't see the relationship between property taxes and toll roads. If you live in Lekki and you cannot afford N200 toll fee/day, then move to Akute.

This is not news and neither a good enough reason for why an alternative route should not be provided these residents/business people.
Well the instability in our society is another reason for investors to be wary of Nigeria. Do you think Fashola is developing Lekki with govt money?. He must have begged and assured private investors that it will be a profitable venture and they seek to take suck risk. It is not easy and i don't think you are gonna do it, if you can afford it.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I didn't say owned, I said managed. The FG contract these gates to few privileged citizens who manage it and give them dividends. The same thing they did to the ports authority in Lagos and PH recently.
Ok . . . but you also forgot to mention that most of the tolled-roads contracted by the FG also offer alternative routes.

Aloy+Emeka:

Again, alternative routes are appropriate but not a must because it could cost 60% more to provide them. Where are the alternative routes in the toll gates along Lagos-Benin expressway or Benin-Enugu expressway or Lagos -Ibadan?. They all have toll gates and no alternative route to maneuver them.

That alternative routes cost 60% more to provide( I don't know where you get that from), is not the problem of these tax payers. They pay their taxes so the government can provide them good roads already. If the government wants to add a tolled road, that is its business. These people already pay to be provided good roads, I see no reason why you would suggest they should be denied that if they do not pay much more.

Actually, there are alternative routes to the Lagos-Benin expressway and the Benin-Enugu expressway.  I have not actually taken the roads in over a decade but there were alternatives back when I used those roads regularly and as far back as when those were first seriously functional, and I am almost certain those alternative roads are still there, and are still being ploughed by the transportation companies out there.

Aloy+Emeka:

Last time I checked, the companies managing other toll roads in Nigeria are indigenous and they are doing fine. Why call in oyibo to come take the profits when Nigerians can do the same?. Managing a toll road is not rocket science. Should we also get an expatriate for that?

That one you should tackle with your governor, not I.

Aloy+Emeka:

Todays lekki is no more maroko and very upscale. The people living around the places in the US where they have toll roads also pay property taxes yearly against Nigeria that collects property taxes once. So, I don't see the relationship between property taxes and toll roads. If you live in Lekki and you cannot afford N200 toll fee/day, then move to Akute.

Again, I say you should actually take a drive into Lekki to get a better picture of what Lekki really is. It is not all upscale living. There are parts of the same Lekki that still house old settlers and so it makes no sense to treat them all as if they have money growing off of trees and so need to be milked, even after paying their taxes.

Aloy+Emeka:

Well the instability in our society is another reason for investors to be wary of Nigeria. Do you think Fashola is developing Lekki with govt money?. He must have begged and assured private investors that it will be a profitable venture and they seek to take suck risk. It is not easy and i don't think you are gonna do it, if you can afford it.

That this could be a PPP project of some sort is no valid reason why Tax payers should get the short end of the stick. . . it is that simple! The Government is for the people, not against the people.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by GAR3TH(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
call me ignorant, but I still dont see the big deal with this toll
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
Yeap, we were blocked on our way to office this morning.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by DisGuy: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
Just spoke to a friend who claimed she spent[b] FIVE HOURS[/b] on that road

The government/Concessionaires have not deemed it fit to provide an alternative or exit roads?!??!so people just stay put in one place no option except you want to do a U turn facing oncoming vehicle

I'm sure the comfy elites who have been turning the noses up all this while will have a lot to say now, except theyve been using helicopter to work
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by PapaBrowne(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
[size=16pt]Hmmmm!! Nigerians are Socialists!! We all need classic re-education to erase this socialist syndrome from our psyche![/size]

We want free Education. We want free healthcare. We want cheap transportation. We want subsidized fuel. We want free infrastructure. And we want cheap housing.

Yet we are not willing to pay taxes or tolls or health insurance!!

The truth is development comes with a huge price. Lagos state for instance has an infrastructural shortfall worth hundreds of billions of dollars. This money will not come from the sky. People are going to have to pay for it somehow or else there would be no development.

All the beautiful countries we all love to talk about pay massive taxes, huge bills and mega tolls. In London there is something called Congestion Charge. To drive your vehicle in the congestion zone, it would cost you  £8 per day= 2000 naira. If you fail to pay the charge, you will be fined btw £60 and £120= 15,000- 45,000 naira. In addition to that, many londoners pay almost 40% of their wages in taxes. When they get home, they also have to cope with massive utility bills. Add that to the fact that they have to constantly pay for health insurance.

[size=13pt]If we want development, we must be ready to pay for it!! Period!![/size]
It is not government that brought you to this world. They are not your father!! Nigerians should stop expecting Government to do everything including putting food on your table all for free.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2010
Dis Guy:

Just spoke to a friend who claimed she spent[b] FIVE HOURS[/b] on that road

The government/Concessionaires have not deemed it fit to provide an alternative or exit roads?!??!so people just stay put in one place no option except you want to do a U turn facing oncoming vehicle

I'm sure the comfy elites who have been turning the noses up all this while will have a lot to say now, except theyve been using helicopter to work

Well if it is wrong to demand your tax money be used to your benefit, then lets have Tolled roads ONLY to places like Ikeja, Ikoyi, VI will wake more people up. It is only fair to make sure all tax payers are subjected to the very same. Heck, toll up Ikorodu road as well since even after paying your fair share of taxes you still are required to fork over some more if you want development . . .  lol
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by ChineduEZ: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
PLEASE FASHOLA GIVE ME FREE FOOD, FREE ROAD, FREE LIGHT, FREE WATER, FREE WOMAN, FREE PUSSSIE, FREE EDUCATION, FREE NEWSPAPER, FREE BACKRUBS, FREE HOLIDAY, FREE TRANSPORT, FREE!!!!!!!!

I WANT IT TO BE FREE! FREE! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by AloyEmeka5: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
ChineduEZ:

PLEASE FASHOLA GIVE ME FREE FOOD, FREE ROAD, FREE LIGHT, FREE WATER, FREE WOMAN, FREE PUSSSIE, FREE EDUCATION, FREE NEWSPAPER, FREE BACKRUBS, FREE HOLIDAY, FREE TRANSPORT, FREE!!!!!!!!

I WANT IT TO BE FREE! FREE! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Don't mind the free loaders.
Re: Protesters Block Lekki Expressway by DisGuy: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
some people say socialist like its a disease!!

its so easy to pull figures out online without taking of the earning or spending capacity of people in those countries-mind you its not so easy to pull figures of these educated government as everything is hush hush-

Capitalist UK, USA, etc provide schools, free healthcare from tax collection

simple logic

empower your citizen to be economically relevant then they will be educated enough to start a business-pay tax, get employment to earn enough to pay tax, there's a big difference between people refusing to pay tax and youve be inefficient in your tax collections!! and some people cant pay tax they have no job the govt should stop accusing people of avoiding tax because govt have not been effective enough in providing jobs for them to earn duhhh poverty at over 75% yet your screaming someone is not paying tax

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Nabs Fake Lawyer In Bauchi / Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa / Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.