Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Be A Fuckboy..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Fuckboy..... (4665 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by mhisbliss(f): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Smiles, am a lady.
Lol that's why I'm surprising.
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by victorian(f): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2019
mhisbliss:
Lol that's why I'm surprising.

My Sis, life and experience has toughened me mentally. That's why. Lol.

Good morning, Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Lol

I wonder o!

His techniques is meant for struggling guys.

Op your head don mad finish but nobody to tell you!

All these energies and craftiness u are using to trick babes for sex, if only u can channel it to creating buisness ideas and smile to the bank. You are there calculating how many babes u will fucvk in a day or week

Honestly Op, you don't have ambition ra ra.

Na woman be your ambition
O ma se o

Who do you like this?

It's not every girl that will throw themselves at you because you are rich. Even if they do, you still have to make some moves. You can't say you won't move a muscle because you are rich or made. It doesn't work like that.
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
davidflipcy5856:

It's not every girl that will throw themselves at you because you are rich. Even if they do, you still have to make some moves. You can't say you won't move a muscle because you are rich or made. It doesn't work like that.

you are brained my nigga if you have just money and no skills girlz will just use you as ATM and most of them may still delay sex or relationship with you talking from experience.there is this female friend of mine who iz dating this very big boy who owns a rangerover sport she refuse this guy sex saying he should wait till marriage she still collects money and gifts from the guy .edu lately the rich guy got frustrated and ended the relationship she even confessed to me she doesnt like the guy one bit that he is a sex freak can you imagine that anyways some guys just like to be used and manipulated..
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Ire2:
Nonsense
schtwwwwww
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by kollinzgee(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
IAmSkinny:
I am still waiting for that "how to be a money boy" thread.

go to business section then.
Re: How To Be A Fuckboy..... by mrwonlasewonie: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2019
Smh.. what a generation

Loyalty is now a scarce commodity

Even a relationship means an opportunity to take advantage of another person

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Well Endowed LADY Nearly Killed This Randy Guy While Working On Him(video) / Ladies, See Picture Of Ideal Woman / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.