Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Have You Ever Been Heartbroken By Someone You Love Before?(share Your Experienc) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Heartbroken By Someone You Love Before?(share Your Experienc) (402 Views)

Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Babes Who Want Men To Suckle Their Boobs,finger Them In Bus-share Your Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Heartbroken By Someone You Love Before?(share Your Experienc) by Auntyspambot(f): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please fellow nairalander kindly share your experiences on the above mentioned topic, that's if you have ever been a victim of such circumstances. Please let know how you overcame the trauma, i'm really in need of your advise
Re: Have You Ever Been Heartbroken By Someone You Love Before?(share Your Experienc) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
You are an idle mind. Find an addictive hobby. How many books have you read this year ?

I have read three. But I am sure you are just too lost about what life is that you think love is important.

It is not.
Re: Have You Ever Been Heartbroken By Someone You Love Before?(share Your Experienc) by Dreyl(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yeah, but I never let it get into me, after few days I forgot about her and moved on with my life.
Re: Have You Ever Been Heartbroken By Someone You Love Before?(share Your Experienc) by McStoic(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
It's very good to give your all/best in every relationship, that way, you can easily move ahead knowing you tried. Those who are not faithful should be the ones full of regrets.

What am i saying, if you were not at fault, then move ahead, with the mindset that you deserve a better person than your ex. If the fault is yours, then take it as a lesson and move on to improve in your next one.

LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME THAT EVERY ONE NEEDS SOME DOSAGE OF HEARTBREAK BEFORE THEY MARRY, TO ENABLE THEM KNOW WHAT THEY NEED (NOT JUST WANT) AS WELL AS APPRECIATE THEIR FUTURE PARTNER.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Million Children Get Together And Meditated For WORLD PEACE In Thailand / Now That Elections Are Over, What Next? / Graphic: Boy Stopped From Killing Himself After Being Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.