Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy (2230 Views)

I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. / Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
I was heartbroken just few min ago and I can only relieve myself by pouring my heart here.

So,I had this guy I have known him since he was in 100l, a church member introduced him to me because he had challenges with mathematics and I'm in the dept of applied maths,I took him tutorial for the whole section without collecting a naira from him.

Now fast forward to today the bro is in 500l,I connected with him when I came back to school...I left school then because I couldn't pay the school fee.

Now I have been sleeping in school for over a month now.
(I posted on this tr on how my ant keep disappointing me and that why I'm stranded till this day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7648554/need-helpim-depressed-confused)

I went to this my guy place tonight because I was feeling maleria bcuz of the mosquito,I asked him if he was excepting any visitor tonight he said No.
I asked him if I could spend just this night with him,bro said no he doesn't like sleeping guys in his room that if it's a lady it's different,I offered to sleep on the floor dude still said no...Omoo I just left in shame I'm on my way to school tho.

This same guy passed several night at my place then when I was taking him tutorial,I was really hurt,not that I'm feeling entitled I just feel the least he could do was to help me for the sake of old times...
He doesn't know I wasn't feeling too well tho but at least a night won't kill him, but it won't kill me either.on my way to school,and I regret ever asking him.

Life will be good and I'll live comfortably well.☺️

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
I wont blame the guy o.

Back then in school, one of my friend told me he wants to spend the weekend at my place, na so I use get unplanned roommate for two whole semesters.
I also read on NL about a Poland woman who accepted a Ukrainian refugee, only for the refugee to snatch her husband.

OP just accept it. The guy may have gone through alot in the hands of a squatter that made him live alone even in 500level

9 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Expect the worst from humans, that way nothing will come as a shock to you.

3 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
I wont blame the guy o.

Back then in school, one of my friend told me he wants to spend the weekend at my place, na so I use get roommate for two whole semesters, before I know, his brother don deh come visit am, and sometimes the visit might last 4 days, I come get one main roommate and one auxiliary roommate

Better safe than sorry

You may be right

But the post says the guy said if it's a lady, it's different

So his reason for not allowing the guy doesn't seem like taking safety measures as suggested in your comment

richmond500:
I am not talking about safety here.
Maybe the guy is scared OP won't leave after a night and he is not interested in having a roommate

The 'safety' there isn't in context of danger or evil. I meant preventing an occasion where the accommodated person stays longer than usual.

That doesn't seem to be the case since the guy said if it was a girl that was asking, his reaction would be different.

If the guy was trying to prevent such occasion, then that would encompass everybody and girls wouldn't be left out or given an excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Blupen969(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
I wont blame the guy o.

Back then in school, one of my friend told me he wants to spend the weekend at my place, na so I use get unplanned roommate for two whole semesters.

Better safe than sorry
I think say you get sense before na now i know say you be stupid cow

3 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

You may be right

But the post says the guy said if it's a lady, it's different

So his reason for not allowing the guy doesn't seem like taking safety measures as suggested in your comment
I am not talking about safety here.
Maybe the guy is scared OP won't leave after a night and he is not interested in having a roommate
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Blupen969:
Who is this?
Pls I do not remember the moniker of every insect I meet on NL.
So sorry I don't remember u

3 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Reminderz: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
I wont blame the guy o.

Better safe than sorry
did you read what the OP wrote? this OP is not just random person to the guy in question... OP has helped him also and you are saying you won't blame the guy nawa oo...

na man dey do man sha, if OP na woman now, he go help am.. smh

1 Like

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Danlax(f): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Spare124:
I was heartbroken just few min ago and I can only relieve myself by pouring my heart here.

So,I had this guy I have known him since he was in 100l, a church member introduced him to me because he had challenges with mathematics and I'm in the dept of applied maths,I took him tutorial for the whole section without collecting a naira from him.

Now fast forward to today the bro is in 500l,I connected with him when I came back to school...I left school then because I couldn't pay the school fee.

(I posted on this tr on how my ant keep disappointing me and that why I'm stranded till this day.

I went to this my guy place tonight because I was feeling maleria bcuz of the mosquito,I asked him if he was excepting any visitor tonight he said No.
I asked him if I could spend just this night with him,bro said no he doesn't like sleeping guys in his room that if it's a lady it's different,I offered to sleep on the floor dude still said no...Omoo I just left in shame I'm on my way to school tho.

This same guy passed several night at my place then when I was taking him tutorial,I was really hurt,not that I'm feeling entitled I just feel the least he could do was to help me for the sake of old times...
He doesn't know I wasn't feeling too well tho but at least a night won't kill him, but it won't kill me either.on my way to school,and I regret ever asking him.

The earlier yo realise tha humans are cruel, the better for yo...!

But my Brr never stop doin good 💚🕊️

5 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Reminderz:

did you read what the OP wrote? this OP is not just random person to the guy in question... OP has helped him also and you are saying you won't blame the guy nawa oo...

na man dey do man sha, if OP na woman now, he go help am.. smh
did u read what I wrote? I said "my friend".
First, he was supposed to ask if I will feel comfortable about a roommie or not before using scamming way to be my roommate.
Some of these people have terrible attitude that will make you regret why u allowed them in the first place.

Oga make ur good no go kill you o, if u are not comfortable having a roommate, just politely tell him he cannot squat with u. Its not wickedness, you are just proactive.
It's a simple thing.

1 Like

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by ThatrealestApex: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Spare124:

Dear OP, You were good to someone doesn't mean they'll be good to you too,

Not everyone has a good heart like you👍

4 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by ThatrealestApex: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
I wont blame the guy o.

The guy may have had such experience with a roommate with terrible attitude, so he is probably careful of letting u in.

What will happen if he man-up and tell him to leave if he want to overstay beyond the 1-day? undecided

I've had similar experience too but it taught me a lesson of keeping agreements and letting you know I won't tolerate you staying beyond the days intervals you gave me.

And trust me, these people who've come to stay with me are people who haven't done shit for me, they can never brag about helping me to anyone, just casual people I know, not to talk of someone who helped me in my Year 1, taking me tutorials and I even slept over at his place countless times? undecided

MODIFIED: Imagine him even saying if it was a lady he would've agreed? Likeeee, can you even listen to yourself trying to justify this guy's heartlessness? undecided undecided these are the kind of guys you'll meet to help you with N20 to buy Sachet water that you're thirsty, they'll tell you they don't have, but will give 1K to a lady for free right in front of you,

Omoh, Humans are wicked oo!

4 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

What will happen if he man-up and tell him to leave if he want to overstay beyond the 1-day? undecided

I've had similar experience too but it taught me a lesson of keeping agreements and letting you know I won't tolerate you staying beyond the days intervals you gave me.

And trust me, these people who've come to stay with me are people who haven't done shit for me, they can never brag about helping me to anyone, just casual people I know, not to talk of someone who helped me in my Year 1, taking me tutorials and I even slept over at his place countless times? undecided

Omoh, Humans are wicked oo!
Oga, u see Nigeria ehn, most of us are morally corrupt, a country where a scammer is celebrated? Na still for this Nigeria, someone was asked to deliver a product to USA, only to find out there is drugs in that product they asked her to deliver. You might help someone and later land in police cell.
It doesn't matter if you taught me how to walk, or change my diaper when I was a toddler.
If my spirit no allow me to accept u, I will not accept u.
The only fault I saw there is him saying "if it was a lady". All other part is justified.
OP helped the guy, the guy doesn't owe OP anything in return

3 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by ThatrealestApex: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
Oga, u see Nigeria ehn, most of us are morally corrupt, a country where a scammer is celebrated? Na still for this Nigeria, someone was asked to deliver a product to USA, only to find out there is drugs in that product they asked her to deliver. You might help someone and later land in police cell.
It doesn't matter if you taught me how to walk, or change my diaper when I was a toddler.
If my spirit no allow me to accept u, I will not accept u.
The only fault I saw there is him saying "if it was a lady". All other part is justified.
OP helped the guy, the guy doesn't owe OP anything in return

All these talks are baseless. I now believe you didn't read what the OP wrote, or maybe you have comprehension issues!

But someone like you won't think all these if it was to be a lady that wanted to squat for the night at your place right? I believe your D*ckHead would've nodded in Affirmation immidiately she said that right?! undecided

I'm not surprised actually, we have alot of you littered everywhere in this country who pay Good with Evil. It's normal.

2 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

All these talks are baseless. I now believe you didn't read what the OP wrote, or maybe you have comprehension issues!

But someone like you won't think all these if it was to be a lady that wanted to squat for the night at your place right? I believe your D*ckHead would've nodded in Affirmation immidiately she said that right?! undecided

I'm not surprised actually, we have alot of you littered everywhere in this country who pay Good with Evil. It's normal.
I am not bothered about your viscious stereotype.
Kee yaself.

1 Like

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
did u read what I wrote? I said "my friend".
First, he was supposed to ask if I will feel comfortable about a roommie or not before using scamming way to be my roommate.
Some of these people have terrible attitude that will make you regret why u allowed them in the first place.

Oga make ur good no go kill you o, if u are not comfortable having a roommate, just politely tell him he cannot squat with u. Its not wickedness, you are just proactive.
It's a simple thing.

I get what you trying to say,but this guy doesn't even know I have accomodation ish,I told him I lost the key to place I stay and the guy I stay with travelled,and that he will back tomorrow,so he can never think I want to stay in is place for more a night.

But I get your point tho.

1 Like

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Spare124:

I get what you trying to say,but this guy doesn't even know I have accomodation ish,I told him I lost the key to place I stay and the guy I stay with travelled,and that he will back tomorrow,so he can never think I want to stay in is place for more a night.

But I get your point tho.
that's a different case now, cos u didn't add the fact that u had a place to stay.
All I read was that, u couldn't pay ur school fees and u sleep in school, probably classrooms, so I thought he was scared of making you his roommate.

My advice is, just because you helped someone doesn't mean they will help you when you need them, I have learned things in a bitter way so I am naturally programmed not to depend on someone for help, so my comment may not sit well with those who think good begets good.

Make I help u small Sha, Send me ur account number make I transfer u 2k, at least u fit use am buy malaria drug grin

1 Like

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
that's a different case now, cos u didn't add the fact that u had a place to stay.
All I read was that, u couldn't pay ur school fees and u sleep in school, probably classrooms, so I thought he was scared of making you his roommate.

My advice is, just because you helped someone doesn't mean they will help you when you need them, I have learned things in a bitter way so I am naturally programmed not to depend on someone for help, so my comment may not sit well with those who think good begets good.

Make I help u small Sha, Send me ur account number make I transfer u 2k, at least u fit use am buy malaria drug grin

I didn't want him to know I was staying in school all these while that why I told him I stay with a friend.
Opay
Femi
Thanks alot boss
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Spare124:

I didn't want him to know I was staying in school all these while that why I told him I stay with a friend.
Opay
Femi
Thanks alot boss
the name I sawis not femi but smtin different o.
Check the account number again
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
It's correct boss 'taiwo
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
Boss,are you there?
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Zonefree(m): 3:35am On Apr 24, 2023
Spare124:
Boss,are you there?
Otilo.

4 Likes

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:12am On Apr 24, 2023
Hmmmm

Give me the guy's contact, Let me hear his own side of the story..Till then.

One Love

Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2023
Blupen969:
I can see.. you're the op. Defended him ferociously in the last post...and now 🤦
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by flokii: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2023
I can relate well. some people are nothing but ingrates and will definitely disappoint you.

Let me borrow you a leaf from the advice one of my ogas gave me.. according to the man, never let the actions of a few bad ones change you, you'll still meet worse people as you grow.

Like our President-elect said.. he plans ahead for everything including betrayals and forgiveness. If one door closes, explore another and keep exploring till you achieve your goals.

@OP The guy's action was just an eye opener to see why you must first love and care for yourself before others. Don't let that bother you.
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2023
flokii:
I can relate well. some people are nothing but ingrates and will definitely disappoint you.

Let me borrow you a leaf from the advice one of my ogas gave me.. according to the man, never let the actions of a few bad ones change you, you'll still meet worse people as you grow.

Like our President-elect said.. he plans ahead for everything including betrayals and forgiveness. If one door closes, explore another and keep exploring till you achieve your goals.

@OP The guy's action was just an eye opener to see why you must first love and care for yourself before others. Don't let that bother you.
Thanks boss,I know better now
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 6:48am On Apr 24, 2023
richmond500:
Good morning bro
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Vyzz: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Sorry bro, sometimes life hits hard.

But this should show you that not a single person gives a Bleep about you if you don't level up.
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2023
Vyzz:
Sorry bro

What cab you do?, sometimes live hits hard.

But this should show you that not a single person gives a Bleep about you if you don't level up.
What does cab means, sorry I'm lost.
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2023
Spare124:
Good morning bro
u sent it late last night.
I'd do it today
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by Spare124: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2023
richmond500:
u sent it late last night.
I'd do it today
Okay boss thanks so much.
Re: Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy by richmond500: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2023
Spare124:
Okay boss thanks so much.
done.
I sent more than what I promised, make u use the other one buy food before u take the drugs, make u no go fall for gutter grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation / If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? / The Type Of Women, Men Fall In Love With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.