Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira (3227 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by fuckfuckman(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mr Uzu Awka, the London Coordinator who contributed 50 million naira for the Biafra struggle takes pictures with Nnamdi Kanu. The ohamadike of Biafra land.
God bless IPOB worldwide. God bless Mr Uzu Awka. God bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by fuckfuckman(m): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Am so happy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by fuckfuckman(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kanu takes pics with his wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by sarrki(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
My Guy Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seriously I don’t want to hate on this elder statesman again

As in for now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by nijabazaar: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
I believe in Biafra, fervently....but i no longer have faith in KANU.
He is now acting like a rabid activist. Such man when he finally attains power will become a Mugabe.

The perfect scenerio will be for him to rouse the spirit and "wokeness" of Biafra ( of which he'd done successfully) and for a more sensible, Obama-like man to take over...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by Coovibde: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
nijabazaar:
He is now acting like a rabid activist. Such man when he finally attains power will become a Mugabe.

Coz he doesn’t believe in your candidate doesn’t change anything from his die hard followers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by nijabazaar: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

Coz he doesn’t believe in your candidate doesn’t change anything from his die hard followers

I just expressed my impression of him.

He is ascerbic as he is charismatic but will he make a cohesive leader...No. His mouth will divide like Buhari had. His ego will destroy like Mugabe had.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
All these yeye activist sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
nijabazaar:

I just expressed my impression of him.

He is ascerbic as he is charismatic but will he make a cohesive leader...No. His mouth will divide like Buhari had. His ego will destroy like Mugabe had.

You are entitled to your opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by nijabazaar: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

You are entitled to your opinion

Tyank God you know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by Corrinthians(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
God bless Ohamadike.

Atiku must remove his trousers and show us the tattoo on his left thigh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by Corrinthians(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
nijabazaar:

The perfect scenerio will be for him to rouse the spirit and "wokeness" of Biafra and for a more sensible, Obama like man to take over...
Afonja! Go and believe in your Oduduwa Republic. Biafrans don't need you. We know your type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by Corrinthians(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

As in for now
Kanu is a patriot. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by FastShipping: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Do Biafrans spend naira?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
angry
Corrinthians:
God bless Ohamadike.

Atiku must remove his trousers and show us the tattoo on his left thigh!
Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

As in for now
Sarrki? Is there something we need to know?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:
My Guy Nnamdi Kanu

Criminals flock together

Why won't he be your guy

After he took money from Buhari to be chanting no election no referendum..

South East is articulated obediently... Sorry

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by sarrki(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Boss nothing oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by nijabazaar: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja! Go and believe in your Oduduwa Republic. Biafrans don't need you. We know your type.

Who the fuvk are you?

Pls, i can tolerate Sarrki but not you, never you....ever.

go and crash inside a pigsty. Dont disturb me, this is Sunday. I dont wanna say bad things

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by Naijiant: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
This is IPOB propaganda to get people to contribute. That man doesn't have 5 naira to contribute to anything. He is the lead singer at IPOB rallies in London.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

They have collected bribe... From Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Naijiant:
This is IPOB propaganda to get people to contribute. That man doesn't have 5 naira to contribute to anything. He is the lead singer at IPOB rallies in London.

Don't mind the foolish touts.

Kanu is has no direction... Just like the wind

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by sarrki(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Criminals flock together

Why won't he be your guy

After he took money from Buhari to be chanting no election no referendum..

South East is articulated obediently... Sorry

You need a kid like you to chat with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by Corrinthians(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
nijabazaar:

Who the fuvk are you?

Pls, i can tolerate Sarrki but not you, never you....ever.

go and crash inside a pigsty. Dont disturb me, this is Sunday. I dont wanna say bad things
Afonja! Go back to your brownroof in Osogbo and leave Igbos alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

Boss nothing oooo
Hmmm this one that yiu are calling Mazi Nnamdi elder despite your known anti-Kanu stand. Hmmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:

You need a kid like you to chat with

Sadly you are the only kid here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

They have collected bribe... From Buhari
Who collect Bribe?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by dododawa1: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
See as d GUY dey enjoy he wife WHILE discipline are suffering here with python gbedu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by sarrki(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Hmmm this one that yiu are calling Mazi Nnamdi elder despite your known anti-Kanu stand. Hmmmmm

Dashing to church reply after church

I promise

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira by Corrinthians(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
angryLike seriously?
Absolutely. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Man Mocks Nigeria "We Are Bless With Good Leaders Not Corrupt Leaders" / Orji Kalu On Cancelled Germany Trip: "I Am Not A Coward" / HURIWA Praise Ugwuanyi For Intervening In NULGE Land Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.