Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (38308 Views)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by obailala(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
GMPO:
why rush down to quote me when you have nothing reasonable to say.you could have just say your usual slogan said BABA and move on.Just one question for you IF GOOD LUCK PERFORMANCE WAS THIS BAD WILL YOU HAVE SUPPORTED HIM?
Oga focus, focus focus!... I did not say I was supporting anybody and neither is that the discussion here. I didnt mention buhari and neither did anyone mention jonathan or atiku.

The simple question I asked was, based on the topic of discussion, how did you arrive at your weird conclusion that Nairaland management were supporting APC?.... From your comment, you sounded either angry or frustrated at the MoDs, accusing them of being sympathetic to APC; you even went ahead to ascribe it to tribe. How exactly did you arrive at that conclusion based on the topic and discussions on this thread?
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by lagdmark(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
crisycent:
God has warned you enough.
Na so
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by irumole1975: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Elijahrona:

Am sorry but I don't understand. I didn't mention women o... All am saying is that we should take care of the Earth so that the next generation can enjoy it as well... Do you find it offensive in any way?

Btw am male

Don't say sorry to me

I don't give a damn about women.
She claimed she loved me, Now why did she leaves me??

I am in pain
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by emmasege: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
ericsmith:

Maybe you should also read the liberation of isrealites from eygpt ...in naija context who be eygpt ? who be pharoah ? who be moses ? grin
is there any difference between the impatience of pharoah to get isrealites back & the desperation seen from pdp to get nigerians back ??
did isrealites lived a better life in the wilderness than nigerians are currently having it under buhari ?
lastly between mose & buhari who speak more eloquent ? you think naa only you sabi allign scriptures to politics .
There's no point arguing with someone that can't construct simple sentences, ones devoid of unpardonable grammatical blunders.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by TIGRITIS: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

Do you know the worst thing that can happen to a man? It is when his life is ruled by empty sentiment and utter blindness.

Continue relishing in your stupidly.
[/s]
And if your flat skull is not filled with dangote noodles in place of brain, you should have realised that your fathers are the most foolish animals God has ever created. When civilisation was coming to Africa, was it not your homeless ancestors that were calling a bicycle iron horse?

Is it because animals like your fathers are being treated with kindness instead of the normal treatment as slave which they are that is making you to start thinking you are a human? No matter what, you are still an animal, and a foolish one at that.

Have ladies in your greedy animal kingdom started inheriting properties? Why do osu pigs always like feeling funky on faceless forums?
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
emmasege:
There's no point arguing with someone that can't construct simple sentences, ones devoid of unpardonable grammatical blunders.

seems you got the message ... daddy G.O
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by morisnewrain(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
But you believe our president is Jubril from Sudan. If you have once believe in Jubril el-sudani, you must believe that Atiku village, Jada is cameroon which shows the possibility of Atiku bringing in cameroon Fulanis to cause chaos or mayhem on Nigerian farmer. The truth is coming out little by little. I don't know am even replying you. No correlation of your comment and the thread.
toplinetrtrend:
Atiku is a Nigerian. His village was formerly in Cameroon but has become part of Nigeria since 1961 after Nigeria's independence. That was because northern Cameroon decided to join Nigeria as opposed to southern Cameroon that decided to remain in Cameroon. Stop peddling lies. It makes you sound stupid and daft.

Corrinthians, take note. You went to school; you should quit behaving like a stark illiterate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by toplinetrtrend: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
morisnewrain:
But you believe our president is Jubril from Sudan. If you have once believe in Jubril el-sudani, you must believe that Atiku village, Jada is cameroon which shows the possibility of Atiku bringing in cameroon Fulanis to cause chaos or mayhem on Nigerian farmer. The truth is coming out little by little. I don't know am even replying you. No correlation of your comment and the thread.

The facts on ground show that the statement was wrong. Read and stop acting like your brain has been replaced with sawdust.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1959_Northern_Cameroons_referendum
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by TIGRITIS: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Lalasticaa, mynd4, rule 2 broken.
Oh, I thought you said I should be your guest. Why are you now running to the mod for rescue?
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by TIGRITIS: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

The facts on ground show that the statement was wrong. Read and stop acting like your brain has been replaced with sawdust.

[/s]
Shatap, you are nothing but a nonentity feeling funky on nairaland. I thought you are very strong. Goat.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by TIGRITIS: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

If you aren't careful, you will soon die of hypertension. Atiku is a Nigerian.
Show proof that he is a thief or just shut up.

All these empty ranting like you were bitten by a rabid dog won't help you.
[/s]
You are nothing but a goat coming to nairaland to spread your stupidity. Filthy animal like you. Why are you now running to the mod? Are you not a coward? GOAT.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by TIGRITIS: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Where are you? I thought you pig said we should play this game. Useless dirty animal working hard to get my attention only to start chikening out like a dry chest beating coward that he is.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by TIGRITIS: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

What's shady in this? Even after the description I gave above? Why not do a simple Google Search? This is an information age and we are supposed to be informed, not deformed.
Where has this foolish dirty animal run to? Are you not playing again? I thought you boasted with your prostitute mother and armed robber father that you are willing to play game.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by morisnewrain(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

But when you were told the man in Aso rock is Buhari impostor you didn't check any fact book. You are nothing but an hypocrite. Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday / James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: Pray For The Nigerian Judiciary In The Next 2-3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.